Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Trouble

adroitgrayman

so... finally... seems you have tasted a little.... (winks)
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Lucius Cornelius

Zatoplek

What happens if you're fighting someone left handed?

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Bubbles

-sighs and blows nose*hm..Hi Az,how have you been ?^^'
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

doom29169

Sweet Trouble

I am hiding cookies in one hand guess which one.

Insanityenviesme

you're lying, Sweet..your hands are not hiding cookies, but I bet what they're hiding is still very delicious!
-winks-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Stormie

Insanityenviesme

Aww...I wanted gum!! Bad Stormie....person..girl..newbie..uhh..I'm stopping now!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Stormie

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

Insanity, Stormie is sweet lets play nice.....

hugs to Stormie and Insanity
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

I was..I was just kidding!!!!
-curses stupid text not being able to convey that I was only kidding-
Moments of Sanity

Stormie

D-Did I do something wrong? 0_o -hugs Xandi back lightly-

Autumn52

*cuddles*

*No Stormie you didn't do anything wrong*

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

Noo, sweetie...It was my fault...I was being my usual stupid self! Please forgive me
Moments of Sanity

Stormie

-is totally confused and just spontaniously laughs out loud-

I forgive you.

Insanityenviesme

-skips for the stormy sky-
Yay, Stormie forgave me!!
Moments of Sanity

Stormie

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Stormie

Insanityenviesme

Eeepp...I'm going to be ninja-butt kicked all over E!!
-prays to the devil-
Moments of Sanity

Stormie

-sneaks up behind Insanityenviesme and hugs him-
Boo...