Karma (MUL, EX)

Started by BK Geno, September 20, 2008, 01:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BK Geno

Basic idea: The main character is a high born noblewoman, divinely beautiful, but very arrogent, snobbish, and somewhat cruel middle aged woman. She beats her servants regularly, forces her slaves to copulate with beasts, enjoys teasing every male she can, and all that jazz.

A shaman, who she had made her prize stallion rape to death, had put a curse of Karma on her, and it is one year after his death, when the curse suddenly activates, stripping her of everything she owned but what she has on her, and forces her to flee form her city for her life. She quickly realizes that while his curse prevents her from dying, that curse does not prevent her from being put into enough pain to want to die.

Expectations: I want this bitch to suffer. I would like to play her, but if someone else wants to, I might be convinced to let them be ravaged instead. XP

She is based off of a character from my D&D group's game, and this was their actual solution to her constantly getting in their way. Though they did NOT mean for this to happen.

Setting: High Fantasy with strong magic alignments, though technology has been around a while. Long enough for firearms to begin be used by certain races.
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Haibane

I'm liking the idea of playing the noblewoman's life BEFORE she gets the Shaman killed  ;D