Ex-Slave needs it Rough (F for dom M, smut heavy, fantasy setting)

Started by Toosab, September 12, 2020, 10:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toosab

Hello! I’ll cut straight to the chase:
I’m looking for something quick and dirty, a one-shot where romance and plot can take the backseat for once. The setting would be fantasy-medieval, I’d play a young half-elven woman and am looking for someone to play a male warrior or barbarian to get rough with her.
Interested? Then here for more details:

MC:
A  female half-elf in her mid twenties named Theya. She has an exotic beauty to her, with a small and slim stature, silver-white hair, fair skin, and light grey eyes. However, she used to be a slave and carries multiple scars from that time, most notably a cut just barely grazing her right eye and on her back a large brand as well as the marks of whippings. Despite her almost fragile looks she's got a fierce personality and will fight tooth and nail to never be a slave again. A hidden wildcat, basically.

YC: (what I’m generally looking for)
A dominant, large, male brute. Human(-ish), maybe a warrior, mercenary, or also someone with a more illegal occupation as long as he’s physically strong. Maybe he’s just returned from a job and hasn’t been with a woman in a while, leaving him starved and horny.

”Plot”:
I’m thinking of a situation where MC is looking for help, maybe she wants to travel to another city and needs a bodyguard to protect her from bandits. She escaped her slavery by murdering her former master, a crime whose punishment is torture and death (or enslavement again), and she knows that the reward for turning in a slave on the run is rather handsome. She turns to YC and offers him coin, but he makes it clear that he’s more interested in having her. And he is determined to take her, if she's willing or not.
I’m not set on this though, details and other ideas can be discussed. As said before this is supposed to be a one-shot but of course if we really click it can always be turned into a long time rp. In that case, I could for example see MC be a rogue-type and maybe eventually getting into a kind of mercenary-partnership with YC.
IMPORTANT: I am not looking for a master/slave dynamic here despite MC’s background. I’m more interested in exploring how she’ll react when thrust (pun intended) into a situation where she’s getting dominated and her suppressed conditioning starts showing up again. She's angry and a fighter and will never act submissive, but gets off on being overpowered. A personality that a warrior like YC could find respect for.

Kinks:
Please check my O/O list, but here’s what I’m craving specifically for this rp:

- Rough sex, and lots of it. The loud, angry, savage kind
- Size difference
- Aspects of DubCon. Intensity can be discussed
- Scratching/biting/bruising/licking/kissing/etc, giving and receiving. All the good stuff
- Foreplay/touching/groping, of the more forceful kind
- Creampies and sloppy seconds (as a half elf, Theya is sterile. So no repercussions for frequent loads ;) )
- Dom/sub dynamic, but the sub (MC) won't submit without a fight
- Basically, MC getting fucked silly

Also happy to include:
- Light bondage (being pinned-, held-, or tied down)
- Gangbang? Maybe YC has friends, but this shouldn’t be the focus (at least not in the beginning)

I think that’s all. If you’re interested please send me a PM (with more substance than just “I’m interested” please. Tell me about YC you’re intending to play for example) :)

SomethingSecret

Hey there! I just read your RT and I think it's just the kind of plot I'm looking for. Something quick and dirty with no commitments and a fantasy plot to boot. I think it would be really interesting having a mercenary Theya temporarily trusts turn out to only have been helping her because he wanted to use her for himself, a sort of implied transaction Theya may not have realized was taking place. I'd love to discuss further with you if you're interested, as I think our kinks mesh well and this could be a very fun thread!