Soap Opera (4-7 people wanted)

Started by Jecht, November 03, 2009, 02:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

I know this sounds very cheesy but I have an idea for a group play.

In the town of Leafgrove, there are a great of friends and family that work and see each other everyday. Everyday, there seems to be drama as it can be anything from murder, romance to cheating on someone. Unlike a Soap Opera you would see on TV, this can pretty much anything. I'm open for story ideas once we have at least two characters ready.

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Bubblez

My Ons and Offs

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

Jecht

Awesome. Once we have atleast 4 we can come up with a starting plot then from there we can keep changing the story and bring in twists.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Treena

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Jecht

awesome so if we can get atleast 2 more we will be set. Do you guys have any ideas for a starting plot?
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jack Stalker

Might be interested, depends on the plot. :-\

Could be multiple "standard scenario's"...

(Such as secretray boss/teacher student/bored neighbours/policeman criminal... etc etc)

All going on at the same time LOL

Demongirl

I'd be interested in getting involved with a soap opera type RP.   =)
There are two types of people in this world, good and bad.  The good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.

My Dos & Don'ts

Jecht

It might be interesting to try something like this. So far we have 5(that includes me) so we can try to come up with something to start.I guess the best way to start would be to post your character profiles and if we want to have pairings for wife/husband or boyfriend/girlfriend.
Name:
Job:
Sexual Orientation:
Marital Status:
Something about your character:

Name:Ezekel Davidson
Appearance Shaggy Brown hair, Hazel eyes, Tanned.
Job:Graphic Designer
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Marital Status:Single
Something about your character: Lance just moved to leafgrove to find a job but after many failed attempts, he started his own studio for freelance work. Lance is a nice guy that just wants to find that perfect girl.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Carlissa

I would love to join, and since this is a Soap Opera rp, that I guess pregnancy would be no problem for anyone, hmm?
And I am also guessing this is going to include a lot of sex, right?

I have a few characters in mind, but how many are we allowed to have?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Jecht

Pregnancy is fine. As far as I'm concerned anything goes except maybe extreme bondage and non-humans. So yeah, lots of sex probably depending on how the story goes.

Right now we have 5 people, you would make 6 and we have 2 guys. I'd say 2 characters is the most right now unless we need someone later on. We need more guys though.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Carlissa

Ok, thanks!

I was planning my character to be a young teenaged prostitute who is trying to raise money for her little brother's operation, but she finds out she is pregnant and she thinks that it was her best friend who knocked her up. I will get into more detail later, but are there any volenteers for the best friend?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Jecht

Wow, that's a good background. I could always make a 2nd character to be your best friend. We have to make this very dramatic and unbelievable like the shows, ha ha.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Carlissa

Oh, I can do MUCH better ;).
And dramatics is just the way I like it! I am in like, 10 rps including pregnancy and none of them are very dramatic…yes, I am in 10 preggo rps. I am very popular, apparently ;).

Bubblez

It might be interesting to try something like this. So far we have 5(that includes me) so we can try to come up with something to start.I guess the best way to start would be to post your character profiles and if we want to have pairings for wife/husband or boyfriend/girlfriend.
Name: Samira Jayden Bronson
Appearance: 5'7 Aubrun hair, Hazel eyes, athletic/lithe, tanned
Job: Accountant/Secret Writer
Sexual Orientation: straight
Marital Status:single
Something about your character:
Sami is a hard working, accountant, who moonlights as a best selling novelist. She moved to Leafgrove to hide from the big city life of New York and get back to writing for pleasure. She is single for now.
My Ons and Offs

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

Jecht

10 preggo RPs? Wow. I'll make a 2nd character since we need another Male character
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Carlissa

Lol, yeah! Like I said, I am very popular!
I’m going to make my form after you make yours, so I can build off of it.

Jecht

ok I will post it in a bit...my dog needs a walk haha
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jack Stalker

Name: Lance King
Appearance: Tall, Dark hair, Occasional stubble. Wears suits. 6'4" Blue eyes, Athletic/Muscular build.
Job: Police Detective
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Something about your character: Friendly police detective who transferred from the big city to get away from all the horror and darkness, but might be surprised to find that human nature is the same wherever you go. Has worked Vice and Homicide. Currently in search of a partner... his other ones tended to get shot all the time.

Is looking for a partner... or someone to arrest. LOL

Carlissa

You can arrest my girl for prostitution. She is a teenager, btw, so it would be illegal, wouldn't it?

nothingbutporcelain

Can I play a stripper who is involved with Lance King?

Jack Stalker

LOL...

Plenty of people to arrest already, looks like this idyllic community is lucky to have such a clean cut and respectable officer such as myself O:)...

*Evil laugh >:)*

nothingbutporcelain

Can my character be involved with yours? He must need a girlfriend.

Carlissa

Yeah I just want my girl to get arrested but be let off with a waning, since she is just a teenager trying to do something “right”.

Jack Stalker

Quote from: Carlissa on November 04, 2009, 04:58:34 PM
Yeah I just want my girl to get arrested but be let off with a waning, since she is just a teenager trying to do something “right”.

Tut Tut, I can't just let her off with a warning, that's against the law...  :o

How is she going to convince Detective King to 'let her go?' ??? >:)

Treena

Name: Treena Collinada
Appearance
Job: Works for her father's modeling agency as a model/secretary
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Marital Status: Single
Something about your character: Treena's father is the big fish in town. He is the resident mobster but she doesn't know this since he keeps that covered up with the modeling agancy. One day he will leave her the business but not till he thinks she is ready.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki