Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhedyn

Granted but they never stop talking and begin to annoy the hell out of you.

I wish someone else would cook dinner for me today.

Wispyr

Granted, but the person literally dirties every dish you own and leaves them for you to deal with.

I wish that I could meet myself from another time.

Elysian Radiance

Granted. Except it blows up the time-space continuum and you delete yourself from history.

I wish that I I could travel among my fantasy universes.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Mercurio123

Granted, but you are an anomaly in those universes, causing them to lose balance and collapse in to nothingness.

I wish my holiday didn't end today. I want to do more traveling.

Fruitsteak

Granted, but the only places you're allowed to travel to are boring suburbs.

I wish I was a little bit taller, wish I was a baller, and wish I had a girl who looked good. I would call her. 

jt1

Granted, but every time you think of her, you shrink a bit, until you half the height you are now.

I wish I was a champion race car driver.

Luvan95

Granted, you are now the best in the world at Mario Cart (not to bad a thing if you ask me  ;))

I wish that I could earn money just by writing here on E.
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

wordzmythe

Granted but it's a one time payout and you get charged a small service fee every time someone reads one of your posts.

I wish I had some inspiration for something to write so I can try out the new writing software I just purchased.

Nowherewoman

Granted!  But your inspiration is not only epic, but recursive, so your story never ends, and you die at your keyboard.

I wish I had a cooler car.
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

CouldveBeenKing

Granted. But it's made of ice and not very functional at all.

I wish I had my very own TARDIS.

Beguile's Mistress

Oh my!  Your wish is granted.  However, it's implied machine personality is dysfunctional and never takes you where you want to go.

I wish I could sleep in tomorrow.

Fruitsteak

Granted, but you sleep for three hundred years and wake up in a future you don't understand.

I wish I had photographic memory.

Rhedyn

Granted, but all of that extra detail fills your memory up so fast that soon you can't remember anything new and have to live with just the memories you have already stored.

I wish I had less to do today.

Rio

Sure thing, granted, but by the law of conservation of procrastination you will have even more to do tomorrow.

I wish to sleep till september ends

Warlock

Granted. But the world ended while you slept, and you'll have to deal with never knowing why and the horde of zombies clawing at the door.

I wish I knew what is was like to be woman.

Sarah1234567

Granted but you forget what it feels like to be a man.

I wish I wasn't so bored.

Kaezel

Granted, you now have way too much stuff to do with everyone, unfortunately, you only have time for one thing at a time and everyone will hate you for being unable to do everything.

I wish I had more enthusiasm.

Etherealgirl

Granted, but now you work as a Disney character in their theme parks. 

I wish for a new house!

Boatman

Granted, you have a new house for all your old dollies.

I wish I could see into the past (future too scary).

History, where creative writing was born.

Wispyr

Granted, but it's all in black and white with Spanish subtitles.

I wish I had theme music.

TeacupTwink

Wish granted, but it is the teletubbies theme and only gets louder the angrier or faster you are / move.

I wish I could turn back time whenever I wanted and however much I liked.

Wispyr

Granted, however each time you activate your power you fall into deep slumber until the moment when you activated the power comes up again.

I wish I could discover something cool.

Fruitsteak

Granted, but it's so cool that you catch a nasty cold.

I wish I could do math and arithmetic perfectly, instantly, and accurately.

Wispyr

(Totally worth.)

Granted, but you lose the ability to communicate in anyway with anyone. Including computers.

I wish my hands didn't hurt so bad.

Elysian Radiance

Granted, but no you have no hands.

I wish... I could regulate my body temperature so I was never too hot or too cold.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!