Pokemon RP

Started by Gladiator0161, August 21, 2010, 08:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladiator0161

I've been fiddling with the idea of making a Pokemon rp but, all I've got so far is, that my character is traveling the world looking for new and exotic pokemon. I don't intend for this to be a kiddie rp based off the show either. Pokemon are still gonna be pokemon, but, I'd like to make this more mature. No Team Rocket flying through the air and into space to twinkle like a diamond in the distance.

If possible I'd like to get a constant group of atleast four people, while others jump in and out with trainers or crooks to battle.
Also, my character is gonna be an experienced trainer already, so he'll have plenty of pokemon and know the intricasies of their personalities.

The Story....

My character Hikairu Tadakashi is an advanced trainer, who's pretty much beaten the local trainers, and gym leaders in battles and earned their badges. Now he wanders the other regions looking for new Pokemon and new trainers to battle.
However, he hears of a new type of pokemon, and it has no qualms about attacking trainers. They call them Shadow Pokemon, evil pokemon who've been technologically altered to be stronger, faster, more powerful and absolutely ruthless.

Hikairu travles to Paradine City and enters a Coliseum Battle, and it's there he gets his first taste of what a Shadow Pokemon is truly capable of. Traveling with a small group of trainers, they're asked to put a stop to the Shadow Pokemon, and whoever is making them.

I don't know all the regions out there currently, so I'm just gonna make up my own, if anyone is interested please join me.

Gladiator0161

I've modified my previous post.

LadySheikah

I'll think about it, I haven't done a Pokemon RP in a while.
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

Gladiator0161

thanks for looking at it and I hope you'll join the rp

Gladiator0161

Alright, just to set out a few guide lines for this rp, b'cause that helps me sometimes, I'mma do a basic character file.
Just to get some ideas flowing. If anyone wants to follow suit or even add more, be my guest but this is not required.
It's just something for me to do while I try and come up with the first post.

QuoteName:
Race:
Height:
Weight:

Appearance:

Clothing:
Pokegear Items:
Number of Pokemon on hand:

Name: Hikairu Tadakashi
Race: Human
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 170 lbs

Appearance:

Clothing:
a pair of fingerless leather gloves, a pair of camo pants, red t-shirt, a leather trench coat, a pair of traveling boots and a badass pair of red sunglasses.

Pokegear Items: (1) Backpack:
A few pairs of extra clothing, a small one man tent, (1) sleeping bag, (15) Super potions, (5) Antidotes, (60) usable pokeballs,
(30) usable great balls, (20) usable ultra balls,  (2) lighters, (2) flashlights, a pack of 20 double A batteries, (2) 9 inch hunting knives,
(2) pokedex, (1) LG cell phone, (1) 9mm Pistol and two packs of bullets, and tranq darts.

Number of Pokemon on hand: 6 (one team)

Main Team

1: BladeLeaf (Venusaur): lvl 43
2: NightFlame (Charizard): lvl 43
3: GyserBeam (Blastoise): lvl 42
4: Shocker (Pikachu): lvl 44
5: Slasher (Sandslash): lvl 41
6: Psy (Kadabra): lvl 41

Oh, just a side note, I've got a little twist I thought up. I'm gonna fave the pokemon be able to talk telepathically with their trainers, and Psychic pokemon can actually learn to speak audibly. I thought that would be kinda cool, so I'm gonna go with that.

Gladiator0161

Alright, here's the link to the thread if anyone wants to join.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80082.0

Jason Masters

Name: Alexion Masters
Height: 6 feet 6
Weight: 180 lbs

Appearance:

Clothing : Dark Blue T-shirt, black Cargo pants, navy fingerless gloves
Pokegear Items: sleeping bag,(15) Super potions, (5) Antidotes, (60) usable pokeballs,
(30) usable great balls, (20) usable ultra balls,  (4) lighters, (2) flashlights, (2) pack of 20 double A batteries, (1) 9 inch hunting knives, (1)  Super Fishing rod
(1) pokedex, (1) cell phone, (1) Magnum revolver and two packs of bullets.

Number of Pokemon on hand : 6
total Number owned : 44

A-Bra - Abra lvl 40 (f)
Psyche - Espeon lvl 35 (f)
Sunshine - Ninetails lvl 50 (f)
Ivy- Bayleef lvl 30 (f)
Rose- Gardevoir lvl 52(f)
Midnight -Umbreon lvl 36 (f)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80623.0

Ugh... Work and life have been consuming my life everything on here is on halt... sorry everyone

Gladiator0161

Hey, alright! Another person. Welcome aboard!

You can go ahead and post whenever you're ready.

LadySheikah

Name: Ry
Height: 5'3
Weight: 125

Appearance:

Pokegear Items: A few pairs of extra clothing (1) sleeping bag, (10) Super potions, (5) Antidotes, (10) usable pokeballs,
(10) usable great balls, (5) usable ultra balls,  (1) lighters, (1) flashlights, a pack of 20 double A batteries,
(2) pokedex, (1) Droid cell phone
Number of Pokemon on hand: 6 ((But some swear that she has a 7th....but that can't be right can it?))

((Help with the levels??)(
Absol (M) Level 50
Ninetails (M) Level 46
Rapidash (M) Level 40 **Just Evolved**
Glaceon (F) Level 35
Leafeon (M) Level 33
Vaporeon (M) Level 36

~*~*~*~

MewTwo (M) Not kept in pokeball (Unknown on any pokedex)

History:

Ry's mother passed away at a young age leaving the young girl to be raised by her father. She had always had a dream to become a pokemon trainer but her father swore he would lock her away before she became one. Because of this she ran away at the age of 13. However, luck was not on her side and she was attacked by a group of boys who took everything from her. But it seemed an "Angel" was looking after her and that Angel was the legendary pokemon Mewtwo. He saved the young girl and took care of her until she healthy once again. Yet, even then he stayed with her and even helped her get her first pokemon an Vulpix who is now a Ninetails. But even after that Mewtwo could not leave the girl's side. Now at the age of 18, Ry still has Mewtwo by her side....even if he keeps out the view of others.....

((If someone dose not get why Mewtwo would do this please PM me for the full story.))

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Gladiator0161

accepted and I know the story, thanks for explaining that to me btw Lady Sheikah. Please post when you're ready.

Jason Masters

awesome 3 people so far hope this gets some more attention

Ugh... Work and life have been consuming my life everything on here is on halt... sorry everyone

Damnedangel

Name: Lexi Collins
Height: 5ft 4inches
Weight: 105lb

Appearance:

Pokegear Items: 1 Sleeping bag, 20 usable ultra balls, Backpack, 10 antidotes, 30 super potions, 1 pokedex, 2 flashlights, 1 pack of double A batteries, A few pairs of extra clothes

Number of Pokemon on hand: 6
Blaze - Arcanine (M) Level 56
Gyrados (M) Level 39
Espeon (F) Level 40
Dialga (M) Level 51
Ponyta (F) Level 30
Raichu (F) Level 34

When she began her quest to be a pokemon trainer at 10 there was a storm and she took shelter in a cave before seeing something fall to the ground infront of her, as she snuck out she saw it was Dialga who was heavily injured. She then began to work on healing it and looking after it for a week. Once Dialga was healed she went to leave but he followed her. He kept following her before eventually she yelled at him asking what he wanted but when he didn’t answer she threw an empty pokeball at Dialga in frustration who was then captured out of his own freewill. (Quick thingy about why she has Dialga)

(Hope thats ok)
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Queen of Blades

i am on board...just have to make a character

Gladiator0161

Love the character DamnedAngel, ofcourse I've always been a sucker for anime chicks, lol.

Accepted, please post when you're ready.

Geradine

looks like you're going to have quite the party, Gladiator. i am interested as well. i do have to make my character tho. i should have it in sometime later today.
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

Geradine

Name: Gerad Honzue
Height: 5'9"
Weight 180

Pokegear: Pokedex, Phone, 10 Heal Balls, 10 super potions, extra clothes, rations.
Pokemon:
Cinder (Quilava) LV.33 M
Eric (Flareon) Lv.32 M
Pidge (Pidgeotto) Lv.31 M
Cainid (Growlithe) Lv.30 M
Evan (Espeon) Lv.28 M
Erin (Eevee) Lv.3 M [recently hatched]

Late to start his Pokemon journey, he still treats his pokemon with the utmost care. the eldest son of a family of breeders, he has long been around pokemon. Evan, his Espeon, is the father of both Eric, his Flareon, and Evan, who has reccently hatched, as well as one other who he left with his parents.
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

Kaiser Maverick

Im in. I'll make a chracter soon.
Name: Layton Veritas
Height:6'1
Weight:169 lbs

Appearance:

Pokegear Items:Sinnoh Pokedex, Pokenav, 6 Max Potions, 2 Luxury Balls, 2 Dive balls, 2 Heavy balls, a luxury ball, swimming clothes.
Number of Pokemon on hand:6
Hinata(Glaceon) LV 50 F
Aegis (Gliscor) LV 49 M
Sato (Riolu) LV 39 M
Seito (Rhyperior) LV 54
Rai (Electivire) LV 50
Latios

Gladiator0161

Wow, this is turning out better than I hoped, Kraiser Maverick and Geradine, welcome aboard, post when you're ready if you already haven't.

Gladiator0161

Oh btw guys, I'm not familiar with all the new pokemon so if you could tell me their types throughout the rp or in here, I'd really appreciate it.
Also, as a forewarning, if there's something contraversal about my rping during the battle, let me know and I will edit it, given a good enough reason to do so.

Jason Masters

Gladiator0161

Thanks for the link Jason, that will really help me out alot.

Oh and btw, I've modified Hikairu's age to be 25 instead of 18, it will make more sense in the thread this way.

LadySheikah

I might have to quite this group. I just have to much catching up to do after everything that happened to me me in real life.

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

bluemoon

hmm...I sorta had an idea for a pokemon RP too, Gladiator, wanna PM me and we could see if our ideas could fit together in one great game? :3
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BlueEyedBard

Hi there, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind somebody joining as the scientist who created/creating the shadow pokemon.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Gladiator0161

QuoteI might have to quite this group. I just have to much catching up to do after everything that happened to me me in real life.

I'm sorry to hear that LadySheikah, if you ever want to rejoin at anytime there will be a spot for you, ok?
I hope everything works out for you, whatever it is you're going through.

QuoteHi there, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind somebody joining as the scientist who created/creating the shadow pokemon.

That would be awesome BlueEyedBard, you're more than welcome to join us.

BlueMoon, I'll PM you as soon as possible :)