D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Drivel

Well, was I suppose to know everything about some random stranger?
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

Does a random a good enough description for him?
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

Galanthor

Mordred

*See Pillory*

DeadCell

do you think I care about what the proper thing to do is?

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Mordred

Do you think I'd have asked you such a question, ohhhh fallen one? :P
*See Pillory*

Divine Drivel

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

Galanthor

Why does everything always matter to you?

Divine Drivel

Will it matter to you if I tell you why?

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

Do you think my voice is loud enough for you to hear me say it?

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

Galanthor

Maybe people would pay money to see that

Divine Drivel

Now, what will I buy with all that moolah?

Galanthor