What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

You want to do what with my belt... Go right ahead
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Endorphin

I wonder if he knows what I'm wearing under this...
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Endorphin

Well, I suppose it's only fair that I should shed some garments... that handsome hunk of a man shouldn't be the only one getting around in his underwear!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Endorphin

Silver

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Endorphin

Miss Lilly

Aaahhhh......airconditioning is the bomb......
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Endorphin

Now, I'll just reposition myself and... shit, that webcam is just a little too zoomed in again!

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Deamonbane

Oh... is a little nipples showing? I didn't notice...

Endorphin

Oh My God! My &^%$^%$ testicles are killing me!

Miss Lilly

Okay...I showed you mine. Now you show me yours!
Visit Lola's!

Deamonbane

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Deamonbane

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Deamonbane

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Deamonbane

Silver

Endorphin

This would be a lot easier if I wasn't frozen solid!

Silver

I'm already ready, come takes these clothes off