Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"I could never get bored," he said, continuing climbing. "I'm quite competitive though remember."

Lawshenk

She let him build up q lead be fore catching up easily she goes to speak but instead pulls a pained face"

Lady Jenn

Seeing the pain she looked around, spotting a ledge a short distance from them. "We're going to stop there," he said. "No argument, you're hurt, I'm not letting you continue climbing."

Lawshenk

She looked at him " we are 10 feet from the top " she smiled" pains gone"

Lady Jenn

"You sure?" he asked. "Seriously, your health is vastly more important than whether we get to the top." He backed off slightly when he realised he had unintentionally put an arm round her shoulders.

Lawshenk

She looked him in the eyes and kissed him " your right but it was a tingle honest "

Lady Jenn

He leaned in and kissed her again, for longer. "Let's get to the top then, I feel like we have lots of time to make up for."

Lawshenk

She smiled and started to climb

Lady Jenn

He kept climbing, trying to hide the fact he was wincing. "This is reminding me why I don't climb more regularly," he said with a laugh.

Lawshenk

" I'll massage you up too"

Lady Jenn

"Sounds good to me," he said, almost losing his grip as a rock fell from the cliff. "Crap, I need to pay more attention here."

Lawshenk

She grabbed his arm " come on not far now"

Lady Jenn

"I hope so," he said, laughing. "I think I'll need to lie down for a while after this."

Lawshenk

She climbed up to the top and lowered her hand down to him

Lady Jenn

He reached the top, before instantly lying down. "I probably sounded like I was joking earlier, that really did take it out of me."

Lawshenk

She sat near his head and put it on her knees and starts to massage him " your missing one of the greatest views you know"

Lady Jenn

"I will absolutely take a look," he said, holding his side. "Just give me a minute...or five."

Lawshenk

She smiled and kissed him suddenly they were in a pool in a cave inside the rock they just climbs

Lady Jenn

"Uh..." Clint said, looking around. "The heck just happened here?"

Lawshenk

She was clearly paniced and surprised " I have no idea " she took a breath " I know you can make the earth move but thought it would take more than a kiss"

Lady Jenn

"Thanks...I think?" he said, laughing, before holding his head. "Crap, whatever that was made me feel slightly nauseous, at least temporarily."

Lawshenk

" yeah I get that too" she smiled still got you cell on you? She took hers out "we need a torch'

Lady Jenn

"Sure," he said, pulling his phone out before groaning. "As long as you don't want to actually make any calls anyway, the signal is dead."

Lawshenk

Mine too she shines around looking for something " is it just me or is there no way outta here?"

Lady Jenn

"This is one time I wish I disagreed with you," he said, looking around. "There's not even a hole in the ceiling."