News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check: The Estate [NC-Exotic]

Started by Phoenixstar1228, June 13, 2012, 02:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenixstar1228

There has been plenty of interest, so I've started this RP.  Please post in the OOC thread if you're interested in joining.
OOC thread here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143565
IC thread here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143654.0
Character sheets here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143577.0

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
General Idea

The Estate is a compound surrounded by a large forest full of monsters, demons, and whatever other badies you could imagine.  The compound is controlled by a powerful witch (my character) who keeps the beasts at bay (for the most part).  Other characters will be the witch’s staff and servants.  They stay at the estate because it is kept relatively safe by the witch.

As the subject states, this will be a non-con exotic rp. Expect servants/staff to be treated rather poorly if they misbehave.  You may play an obedient servant, rebellious servant, or anything in between.  Death/mutilation of characters is possible if that’s something you want, however we can certainly keep your character alive and (mostly) in one piece if you so wish.  You may roleplay as a monster however they are not primary characters (see “Other Characters/Monsters” below).

Setting

The Estate is a large compound with several buildings surrounded by a dense forest.  On the north side of the estate lays the witch’s mansion.  It has two floors above ground, and one below. In the basement is the witch’s personal dungeon.  On the ground floor is the great room, dining hall, kitchen, and servants areas (bathroom and rest area).  On the upper floor is the witch’s bedroom, two guest rooms, a study, and a second smaller servant area for servants in the witch’s favor.

The forest surrounding the compound is very dense, and in it live monsters, demons, and other things that go bump in the night.  Entering the forest is forbidden, however the only thing stopping a wayward servant from doing so is the inedible attack by monster.

A river leads from the north side of the estate down to a lake on the south-east corner.  On the western side of the lake is a beach where servants may enjoy during their time off (assuming they’re not attacked by some sea monster). 

A bridge leads to the other side of the river were a detention camp is.  This will serve as a punishment for severely disobedient servants.

Directly south of the mansion is a courtyard/arena.  This may be used for a variety of events.

West of the courtyard are the servants quarters.  There are six buildings, however each building can house several servants.

West of the mansion is the labyrinth, a large maze used to challenge servants and entertain the witch.

West of the servant’s quarters are the Tower and the Pit.  Both are off limits to servants.  The Tower is several stories tall and the only entrance is locked.  The Pit is surrounded by a two story wall and the entry gate is sealed shut.  However on occasion odd sounds can be heard from behind the walls from the servant’s quarters.

A Map

The Witch

The witch will be played by me.  Her name is Lillian Vahal, and would be addressed as “Mistress Lillian” or “my Mistress” by her servants.  She is 5’10” tall with a slim yet voluptuous build.  She is an extremely powerful witch, but much prefers other manipulations before resorting to her arcane powers.

Other Characters/Monsters

Any character you play would be a servant of some kind Lillian.  They may be any race/gender/age however they must be humanoid and lack any form of magic.  Everything else is up to you!  The only other thing is that all servants carry a small bell on them, which will ring when Lillian requests them.  If held up to their ear the bell would whisper instructions to them, such as were Lillian would like them to go.

There are many more restrictions on the monsters I want in the rp.  You may not only play a monster, though you may play a servant and a monster.  Monsters are expendable, and will most likely be used only when needed.  If you would like for a monster to be in a scene, let me know.  You can either rp the monster, or someone else can.  I’ll pm people more details on monsters on a case by case basis.

Logistics

I dislike having several IC threads unless an rp is really, really large.   Therefore unless this rp explodes, all roleplaying will be done in one thread.  There will also be an ooc thread.  IC posts should use this header

This way everyone knows at the start of your post where your character is and approximately what time it is.

I’ll be GMing The Estate (a working title).  I want this to have a sandbox feel to it, so feel free to explore the compound (though entering certain areas without permission might result in punishment).  Certain events might be planned and scripted by me, but I’ll let all parties involved know when they should be following a vague script.  Otherwise feel free to do as you wish!  Explore, fight, love, fuck, whatever your hearts’ desire (again, certain actions may anger Lillian and would have consequences).

So, if you’re interested please post letting me know! If you have any questions please ask here or shoot me a pm.

Drake Valentine

Bookmarking for interest.

I'll also be highly interested in playing monsters if you need additional help there(more in particular a naga if you are looking for any main baddies- though I don't want that one so quickly expandable.) ;3

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Phoenixstar1228

I'm okay with others playing the monsters, but I didn't want any of the monsters to be main characters, so they wouldn't have much story.  I'm okay with recurring monsters, but they wouldn't have much "screen time".

Sarah Morgan

Count me as potentially interested in this too.  I'll keep an eye on it and see if any more people show an interest before I go to making a character though, since there's not much interest just yet.

Caterina

I'm interested too...just keep us posted.

Dragnar

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Phoenixstar1228 on June 14, 2012, 09:37:54 AM
I'm okay with others playing the monsters, but I didn't want any of the monsters to be main characters, so they wouldn't have much story.  I'm okay with recurring monsters, but they wouldn't have much "screen time".

That is fine. Though I am curios if you want all monster base side characters and what not as fully evil/fiendish/have at you. ^-^ Still debating on concept of character since you restricted most magic so I am going to assume that pertains to form shifting as well.

As for monsters, are they allowed magic usage?

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Sethala

This looks interesting.  Bookmarking for later.

What kind of things will the servants be asked to do?

Phoenixstar1228

Sorry for not replying sooner, but I rely on emails from E to know that someone has posted, and there was a glitch in getting the emails to my phone.  I've been thinking about it and I decided that I'm going to scale things down a bit.  Not very much, but the initial idea would need far to many characters in my opinion.  So, here's what's different from my initial post:

-Removing the servant's quarters as separate buildings
-I'll be redesigning the mansion to include rooms for the servants

See, not too bad  ;D I think this way things will go smoother.  I'll edit the first post soon(ish).  Anyway, time to answer some questions!

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 15, 2012, 09:00:20 PM
That is fine. Though I am curios if you want all monster base side characters and what not as fully evil/fiendish/have at you. ^-^ Still debating on concept of character since you restricted most magic so I am going to assume that pertains to form shifting as well.

As for monsters, are they allowed magic usage?

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but monsters may be more tamed.  If that didn't answer your questions please let me know!  Also, I'd allow monsters to have some magical abilities.

Quote from: Sethala on June 16, 2012, 11:50:14 AM
This looks interesting.  Bookmarking for later.

What kind of things will the servants be asked to do?

I was thinking the general duties would be:
-Cooking (One cook character would suffice)
-Cleaning (around the mansion, dishes, laundry, etc.)
-Yard work
-Manual Labor
-Entertainment for Lillian

Entertainment can range greatly, and will of course include sexual acts.  You should also expect for servants to be used and abused by Lillian and various monsters that make their way onto the estate.

I promise I haven't abandoned this idea!  Since several people have shown interest I'm going to start working on a character sheet for Lillian and perhaps a first post.  Expect more soon!  And a question for everyone interested: Would you prefer Non-Consensual Exotic or Extreme? I was leaning towards NC-Exotic, but if there is a strong pull to have it in Extreme we can.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Phoenixstar1228 on June 18, 2012, 02:27:02 PM

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but monsters may be more tamed.  If that didn't answer your questions please let me know!  Also, I'd allow monsters to have some magical abilities.

Hmm, I meant more neutral aligned monsters as oppose to openly seen as evil.

Quote from: Phoenixstar1228 on June 18, 2012, 02:27:02 PM

I promise I haven't abandoned this idea!  Since several people have shown interest I'm going to start working on a character sheet for Lillian and perhaps a first post.  Expect more soon!  And a question for everyone interested: Would you prefer Non-Consensual Exotic or Extreme? I was leaning towards NC-Exotic, but if there is a strong pull to have it in Extreme we can.

I'm fine with either or. xD

Phoenixstar1228

Of course!  Monsters may be neutrally aligned.

Vaulera

I have some interest in this, but I am curious, where would most of the relations be happening? I have a strong aversion to yuri, so just the master would be tiresome if I were to play my customary female.

Phoenixstar1228

Quote from: Vaulera on June 18, 2012, 07:54:54 PM
I have some interest in this, but I am curious, where would most of the relations be happening? I have a strong aversion to yuri, so just the master would be tiresome if I were to play my customary female.

As my first post stated, I would be playing the witch Lillian, a woman.  If you are adverse to lesbian relations than this probably isn't the rp for you.  While you would be free to play a male character, I'm not going to discourage lesbian relations among other players.

Though to actually answer your question: sexual relations would be permitted anywhere on the estate, though they are more likely than not to be behind closed doors.  On occasion the Mistress might force a couple (or group) to perform in front of others.

Vaulera

Ah okay, I just needed confirmation, it wouldn't be the first time i've played a male character, I think I'll just do that in this particular case.

Delta Echo

Hmm. I might be interested, if you have a place for a half-drowess...
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Phoenixstar1228

Quote from: Delta Echo on June 18, 2012, 10:38:14 PM
Hmm. I might be interested, if you have a place for a half-drowess...

I'm not familiar with the drow, but after a quick google search they look okay.  They're humanoid, and so long that they don't have any magical abilities they're good.

NicciKotor

Ohhh, I would like to play! How about a foxy foxgirl that is very familiar with swords and the practical measures of knowing where to stick the pointy end where there are fleshy bits.

I do oh so enjoy having my chars tied up, spanked, humiliated, pierced and tattooed, and generally abused for the fun for everyone. I am a switch so I can help with the punishments for other servants in your manor when they disobey or just being too damn adorable.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Dragnar

Hmm. I'm thinking of trying a succubus I once played. Specifically, one that was raised by humans and turned out to be not only clueless about sex, but embarrassed by her body. So... basically she's the worst sex-demon ever(Though she still is one, making it nearly impossible for her to say no...). Good at cleaning and other housework, utterly useless in a fight.

elfguy

I was thinking of playing a strong and big-breasted elf who used to be a warrior before being beaten in a fight by the witch, and made into her servant. Now she is completely loyal and helps to fend off monsters and punish disloyal slaves, along with anything else her mistress commands her to do.

----

Phoenixstar1228

Quote from: NicciKotor on June 18, 2012, 11:20:15 PM
Ohhh, I would like to play! How about a foxy foxgirl that is very familiar with swords and the practical measures of knowing where to stick the pointy end where there are fleshy bits.

I do oh so enjoy having my chars tied up, spanked, humiliated, pierced and tattooed, and generally abused for the fun for everyone. I am a switch so I can help with the punishments for other servants in your manor when they disobey or just being too damn adorable.

Sounds great!  I think you'll fit right in!

Quote from: Dragnar on June 18, 2012, 11:33:22 PM
Hmm. I'm thinking of trying a succubus I once played. Specifically, one that was raised by humans and turned out to be not only clueless about sex, but embarrassed by her body. So... basically she's the worst sex-demon ever(Though she still is one, making it nearly impossible for her to say no...). Good at cleaning and other housework, utterly useless in a fight.

Awesome.  Though I do want the servants to be magicless, so as long as her abilities come from pheromones or something similar she will fit right in.  Other than that she sounds like a great character.

Quote from: elfguy on June 19, 2012, 05:32:01 AM
I was thinking of playing a strong and big-breasted elf who used to be a warrior before being beaten in a fight by the witch, and made into her servant. Now she is completely loyal and helps to fend off monsters and punish disloyal slaves, along with anything else her mistress commands her to do.

[/spoiler

Sounds good! I have plans for her already *insert maniacal laugh here*

Okay! There seems to be plenty of interest in this, so I'm going to work up an OOC thread. It will have what I'm looking for in character sheets and whatnot.  I'll post a link here as soon as I get it done.  I'm actually at work right now, so if things get busy it might not be until later tonight or tomorrow that the OOC thread gets up, though I'm aiming to have it finished before noon.  Feel free to post anything in this thread until I get the OOC up!

EDIT: I started the OOC thread here:https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143565.0  I'll try to get Lillian's character sheet up soon.  Feel free to post away!

Sethala

I think I'll play as an overly-shy kittygirl, working as a cook in the estate.  If it's ok with you Phoenix, one idea I had is that when she's working the kitchen, she's only allowed to wear an apron, and nothing underneath (something that greatly embarrasses her if anyone else is there to see), unless someone orders her to wear something else while working.  I'm hoping for a lot of forced exhibitionism with this, mainly.

Drake Valentine

Soooo...

Do you want character sheets here first for approval, in the OOC section or PMed? v.v`

Phoenixstar1228

Quote from: Sethala on June 20, 2012, 01:03:17 AM
I think I'll play as an overly-shy kittygirl, working as a cook in the estate.  If it's ok with you Phoenix, one idea I had is that when she's working the kitchen, she's only allowed to wear an apron, and nothing underneath (something that greatly embarrasses her if anyone else is there to see), unless someone orders her to wear something else while working.  I'm hoping for a lot of forced exhibitionism with this, mainly.

I love the idea.

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 20, 2012, 07:55:31 AM
Soooo...

Do you want character sheets here first for approval, in the OOC section or PMed? v.v`

I had planned for them everyone to post them in the OOC thread, but here or in pm is fine. So long as I get it ^^

-----

Alright, there has been plenty of interest, so I've started the RP.  Below are the links.
OOC thread here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143565
IC thread here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143654.0
Character sheets here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143577.0