Joy's Plot Ideas - All are welcome, few will be interested ;)

Started by Joy, August 03, 2011, 10:20:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joy

I'm not going to cover stuff in my O/O's in the post.  Since I'm mostly outlining concepts, making suggestions that contain at least one or two elements from my O/O's would be appreciated.  Please warp the ideas or add something or take something away.  All I'm proposing are starting points and the best role plays are collaborative.

Another thing, the ideas below are what I consider my most imaginative/original.  There are many, many more typical stories that I would love to play with an imaginative writer.  I just don't see the point of listing them all out, or trying to figure out the matrix right now.  Eventually I may put them out there, but if you think there is something I might be interested based on my O/O's please PM me with them.  I have just as much fun with other peoples fantasies as my own.

Concepts and Worlds -  feel free to suggest characters

• IN TALKS, BUT COULD DO MULTIPLE NuYu Technologies:  Approximately 20 years in the future, cosmetic surgery isn't what it used to be.  Advances in genetic engineering, along with new surgical techniques utilizing cloned flesh have truly turned makeovers into remodelling.  While most people focus on improving their own appearance, extra limbs, impossible features, early attempts at mechanisation are all the rage in the underground street scene.  NuYu is one of the leading research firms in cosmetic alterations, having pioneered the technique that enables cloning of human tissue for use in cosmetic reconstruction.  This was 10 years ago, and what they have in the labs today is almost magical.  NuYu is where the best and brightest in the field all hope to work.  Their research facility is the size of a small town, and many employees only leave the compound for vacations. The story would likely focus around a group of researchers and/or test subjects willing to be guinea pigs for new cosmetic techniques. 
  • Dune Inspired: The Minor House or Tales of the Scattering:  These are two different plot/background ideas.  The first would occur during the time of Leto II, and feature the trials of a minor house.  I do prefer to avoid canon probably, I am a die hard fan, i've read all the books numerous times, and I just don't need an encouragement to be pedantic.  The second idea would be about a group of people, perhaps exiles from one of the major houses, leaving humanity behind.  I do have more fleshed out ideas, so please PM me and ask if your curious, or feel free to suggest your own. 

Storylines

• TAKEN - Get your own: This one is a little more fleshed out in terms of the characters and storyline.  It starts with a couple who got married while on separate Vegas vacations.  They like each other, but probably rushed into things.  As they settle in to married life, the guy is always pressuring his wife to dress sexy like when he met her in Vegas.  Also, he's got a major tit fetish and always wants to get them into the action.  One night, the wife see's a shooting star and wishes she could cure her husband of these two very annoying habits, after all Vegas was well Vegas.  Not like she intended to strut around like a showgirl all the time.  To both of their surprise, they start to realize, the more her husband pushes her, the more he starts to change to become what he's pushing her to be.  It would start with his own chest starting to develop from pecs into more feminine breasts.  The point of the story is the husband/wife dynamic, and I could see this going everywhere from it bringing them together before things get out of hand, to ending up with the wife taking control of the marriage and encouraging the transformation.  This could go all the way to Non-Com/extreme, or become a more romantic 'getting to know you too late' story.
    I must admit, I came up with this last one after being surprised at how often I saw tit-f****** as a never in peoples O/O's.  Then again what do I know about it, but at least it acted as a muse.
  • Don't mess with the Romany:  A young man seduces or rapes an old gypsy's child.  I'm intentionally leaving the details fuzzy, let's come up with the right action and the right curse for punishment and see where it goes

Vague Ideasa Floating in my Brain

• Vampire Lola?:  I'm open to lots of ways of making this work, but it's about a type of vampiric infection that turns anyone bit into a female vampire.  Or perhaps, women get turned into female vampires and men get turned into TG vampires.  I'm kind of open to both ideas.  It could emerge that once transformed, the vampire keeps a set of male slaves to feed off slowly, until such time as she kills or transforms them.  Could also work out the other way, in that a transformed vampire becomes a slave to the one male Dracula style character.  In any case, if you like the general idea and have a storyline or better way to set the background just PM me.
  • I Need Some Dick, Phillip K. Dick:  I'd need a partner who has read at least some of his work.  I was thinking OC story in the settings in The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch, Flow My Tears, The Policeman said, or even Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep.  Nuff said?
CHECK BACK SOON.

Keeper of the Lost Emoticons of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

Joy

Keeper of the Lost Emoticons of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

Joy

Joy

Joy

removed the B team, god what was I thinking, and added romany