Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptic

*has all the hiking gear packed up and in the trunk.* Just say when!

Would you like me if I just wanted to spend the night outside under the stars, and talk about life and wonders?
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Daena

Oh yes, yes please.

Would you like me if, I wanted to get in the car and drive, flipping a coin for directions?
Currently Not Seeking New Rp Partners.

Lovely Complex

Yes. Unexpected roads lead to the best destinations. <3 Unless we make the "wrong turn".

Would you like me if I ate your cooking and said I liked it, even though I truly didn't?
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Daena

I'd prefer honesty, but it would be sweet.

Would you like me if I, actually wasnt that good of a cook, but I tried?

Lovely Complex

Always get an A for effort. Says while scraping plate in the trash bin. :P

Would you like me if I signed you up for a cooking show, even though you aren't a good cook?

Cryptic

If it's The Worst Cooks in America, we might have some issues.

Would you still like me if I hated folding laundry?
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Daena

Yuppers, I actually enjoy folding clothes.

Would you like me if I hated doing dishes?

Lovely Complex

Yes because one of us has to do them and it ain't gonna be me.

Would you like me if I spent the day watching reality shows instead of hanging out with you?

Daena

Oh yes alone time!

Would you like me if I wanted to drink a whole bottle of wine and eat chocolate?

Countdown0

I would, though I'd also be concerned about your well being having drank the entire bottle of wine O.o

Would you like me if I told you that your favourite celebrity crush smells like rotten onions?
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Lovely Complex

No, I wouldn't. But assure that they wouldn't.

Would you like me if I wanted to do a seance at a graveyard site on Halloween?

Countdown0

Sure, but I can't say that I'd want to be there... gotta be out looking for the candy!

Would you like me if I were a goblin?

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Lovely Complex

Goblins are cute so sure. <3

Would you like me if I made you face one of your fears?

Countdown0

Would depend on which fear, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say yes.

Would you like me if I shared a box of chocolates with you, but had already eaten your favourite?

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Lovely Complex

Yes. Chocolate is chocolate at the end of the day. <3

Would you like me if I gave the roses that I was going to give to you to someone else?

Peccavi

Yes because that little act of kindness could’ve made someone’s day or even their week!

Would you like me if I began telling a long winded story and in the middle of it I completely forgot where I was going with it?

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Lovely Complex

Yes cause I’d pick up where you left off and make up the ending.

Would you like me if I ate all the 50% candy tomorrow and did not share with you?

Daena

Quote from: Cliffspiracy on February 14, 2019, 06:18:13 AM
Yes cause I’d pick up where you left off and make up the ending.

Would you like me if I ate all the 50% candy tomorrow and did not share with you?

I'd be disappointed but would still like you. Although revenge would have to be had.

Would you like me if, I brought home all the dogs from the shelter?

King Serperior

Maybe not all the dogs.  >_>;

...if I said I might be slightly addicted to peanut butter and most all things that are made with it?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Nico

Of course, why not?

.... do not eat any animal product at all?

Cryptic

Of course I would! What a silly reason.

Would you still like me if I knew nothing about table top games or the lastest TV shows?
A/A's

Nico

Of course, we're in the very same boat! ~laughs~

.. don't enjoy video and computer games?

Daena

Of course!

Would you like me if I insisted on being under blankets when watching TV?

King Serperior

Sure, doesn't bother me.

....if I never wanted to get on a boat if I could help it?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Daena

Of course!

Would you like me if I  was absolutely terrified of spiders, and went a bit crazy if one was on the floor?