News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Forum Modifications

Started by Swordsman18, October 14, 2013, 12:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordsman18

I came across another board that would do well to have a couple of the mods that Elliquiy has so I was wondering if I could get a link to them so that I could share them with that board's moderator team? Specifically, I was looking for image padding, the float left/right, the padding mod, and finally the mod that makes it so signatures only show on the first post someone makes per page. If Vekseid or someone could provide me with links to the ones we use I would be grateful.

Vekseid

Display signatures only once per page. It might require some simple edits to work in the current version - I tend to update the mods as I go along.

The rest are just custom bbcode insertions. Probably best to look up the documentation for that rather than just copy code blindly.

Swordsman18

Thank you Vekseid. I appreciate it.

One more question if you do not mind. How do you fix the text boxes so that they are extendable in Chrome? On Elliquiy I can move and extend it much like I can on Firefox but on Chrome even though the cursor changes as if I can make the reply box bigger, it doesn't actually do anything.

Vekseid

I'm not sure if I actively did anything with that? The corner dealy seems to work.

Swordsman18

Yeah it works here but not there... I am not sure why.