[Blog Series]Miss Marguerite & The City - Day 20

Started by Marguerite, September 10, 2009, 12:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Sept 5 - Wax On, Wax Off

Edit: To include a few pictures from today. More can be seen at the Photo Blog Series of Miss Marguerite & The City

I was awoken to the sound of Audra Mae's rendition of Bob Dylan's 'Forever Young'. I have yet to put down specific ring tones for specific people in my cell phone. For Maja she has a Mexican tune from a Spanish soap opera, Faja has Bee Gees 'Staying Alive' and lil Mar-Mar has 'What Is Love' from the Roxburry movie featuring Chris Kataan. As of yet, I need specific ringtones for my roommates. For one roommate who enjoys to drink to her liver's discontent, I think a drunk song will be suffice almost like Pee Wee Herman when he did the Tequila song on the bar with the bikers. The other who seems to be very posh and almost catty it can be 'Barbie Girl'.

The car wash was an experience which lifted my moods.

I sold tickets as if it were on fire and it was hot as Hades today. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures and because I was too distracted in one particular male who aided in selling raffle tickets. He is the same age as myself, a tattoo and piercing enthusiast and looks good enough to sink my fang into for a taste. We exchanged numbers and I let him know I would be in the San Francisco area for the infamous Lovefest.

However, word has come around of the friend who is moving to Mississippi wants to visit and hang out with me for a few days before I put her on a Greyhound bus and let her go on her quest. The two of us have worked out our differences and while I am still a bit miffed, I have come around to seeing it as a new opportunity for her. She will stay with me in October for a week, explore San Francisco as I have and then send her lovable and fondable behind to Mississippi. Going to miss her.

Miss Marguerite & The City
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Jag

You did not take pictures of said sexy male?!?! People should know by now that I have no life...I need things like this to keep me going. >.<

So, what did Marg wear on this hot as Hades day while washing cars with a sexy tattoo and piercing enthusiast?
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Andy

Quote from: Michi No Sora on September 10, 2009, 06:56:08 AM
You did not take pictures of said sexy male?!?! People should know by now that I have no life...I need things like this to keep me going. >.<

So, what did Marg wear on this hot as Hades day while washing cars with a sexy tattoo and piercing enthusiast?

-Hopes for white shirt and Hotpants-
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Marguerite

Quote from: Michi No Sora on September 10, 2009, 06:56:08 AM

I know this was the one time I smacked myself in the forehead and did not take a picture of him. We have been texting the past the few days and hopefully we shall see each other again. Mmm, his piercings on his lips tempted me to go over and pull on them.

-Smirks-

I wore low slung jeans, flip flops (it was hot and heels at a slippery car wash likely would end up in the hospital) and a t-shirt the car wash owners gave to those who came out to help. Sorry, no white shirt but I did have my best bra on to show off the girls.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Jag

*would like to see Marg washing a car in a white tank top in heels*

;D
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment