Sentinel:A world divided (Still recruiting in need of women, accepts most races)

Started by Untamed Skies, October 09, 2015, 10:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timeless

>___> I shouldn't be doing this, but... *tosses her sheet up* ;3; Couldn't resist wanting to play this bad-arse but elegant chick again. Faceclaim is Fan Bingbing, by the way.

Player Name: Timeless

Character Name: Fei Xifeng

Race/Lineage: Phoenix

Concealment: None, she uses her transformation magic to alter between her three forms

Sex: Female

Physical Description: Standing at a height of 5'9", Fei is a very fine example of feminine elegance in a curvaceous body; from high and ample breasts to her slim waist and then to her round and firm derriere, and then down to her long legs. Even in her half humanoid form with her feathered arms, Fei still retain so much elegance, added with quite an allure of her. She managed to keep herself in shape by doing quite a lot of yoga and some martial arts at her free time and leisure, but her body still has a lot of supple softness and not much of toned muscles within her form. Fei usually dress very well into fashion, though at times, wouldn't mind wearing more down-to-earth clothes for comfort-wise.

Half Humanoid Form

Full Phoenix Form

Age: Looked like in her early to mid-twenties (but technically, she's reaching a millennium)

Role: Leader of the Nirvana Community

Living Arrangements: Having a small private home as she stays close with the community

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual but prefers men

Ons & Offs: Link

Place of Birth: Nirvana

Personality: Fei has so much of mysterious allure within her. A woman who is soft spoken, yet her voice somehow managed to sound very seductive whenever she speaks to someone — from a man and even to a woman. She knows she's beautiful, and she knows very well on her allure and her attractiveness, and Fei is not one to be shy to flaunt that at times — sometimes even dressing in slightly provocative yet elegant clothes. A person with so much self-confidence, especially in her abilities, along with her appearance, she might come off as a tad too proud at times.

Though as a phoenix, her temper is legendary, of course. She absolutely abhor disrespect towards her and the people who she considers as friends. Towards beings from Inferno and Nocturne, Fei may come as bit offish and be rather wary of them, but she would treat them with respect — until they do her any wrong, that is. But nevertheless, she's a very wise being, especially going through so much in her long life. Nevertheless, if any of the beings manage to gain her trust, she would tolerate their presence and might forgive their nature.

Other than that, Fei is very friendly and kind towards others, from acquaintances to newcomers. To friends, she's very loyal and faithful towards them; as befitting of her species. If necessary though, Fei is not one to fool around and would take her responsibility as one of the leaders seriously. One who values lives, she would always try to do the right thing — even if it means to sacrifice one life, or even her own.

History: She couldn't really remember on how she came to be, but she somehow felt that it was just meant to be. Being born in Nirvana though, Fei had always followed the strict rules of the Angels in Nirvana and never really question them. She had believed that creatures from Nocturne and Inferno were vermins as she was told and taught, and she mostly had followed the strict Angels without a second thought.

Throughout her life in there, Fei had led a rather peaceful life, though her interest of the other planes was perked one day as she grew older and more wiser, and became quite interested in the plane of Terra. The creatures in Terra somehow fascinated her, and then, she managed to find a way to end up in Terra because of her peaked curiosity. It took her a while really, but she managed to settle herself quite well at first in Terra. From there, Fei had gained more knowledge and more of a sense in where, she felt that the strict rules in Nirvana wasn't really truly perfect after all.

After spent many years in Terra, Fei had tried to return to Nirvana and try to convey on what she had learned back in Terra. Of course, there were angelic and holy beings who felt the same as she does, and many who refused the sense of mercy and understanding. Eventually, Fei decided to make Terra her home and so she did. That was many years ago then.

She managed to make a living within Terra and in disguise; doing some jobs here and there, but she was happy, being able to live more freely and without many restraints on her. One day though, a pack of werewolves were attacking the town she was living and unable to contain herself, especially seeing deaths around her, Fei had revealed her true identity then and had managed to extinguish and burned the werewolves to ashes with her fire. It was then that the incident had reached to the ears of the Sentinels. They soon approached her, wanting her to join them but she declined.

Instead, she was more contented in remaining as part of the community after her initial move to the Highlands City and wanted a more quiet life for herself. That, however, didn't went accordingly, especially when she realized on how the community within the city needed guidance and some sort of leadership. Mention of her powers came to be, along with her making rather powerful connections here and there especially the lingering ones she made with those remaining in Nirvana. It was by her kindness, courage and her positiveness did people elected her as a leader and Fei had taken the mantle rather well with some slight pride.

Nowadays she's mostly can be seen making music in her music studio and sometimes performing in their local tavern.

Family: None

Special Abilities:

Fire Manipulation: Fei, being a phoenix, is able to create and manipulate fire with her own will and mind. She's able to create flames as small as a candle-light to creating a large fire ring around her and other offensive fire magic, if she wanted to. Her magic is more powerful when used during the daylight.

Longevity: Fei could live for a very long time; even for centuries, but still retain her beauty and youthfulness.

Resurrection: Even after being seriously injured, which then led to death, Fei could resurrect herself from her ashes; unless the ashes were scattered, which would ultimately eradicate her.

Shapeshifting: Fei could shapeshift from her humanoid form, to her beastial form and then back with just a flick of a thought. She rarely do so, especially with humans around, but she would only change to her phoenix form if she felt there wasn't any other choice.

Special artifact/item: An enchanted ruby ring and a katana imbued with her magical properties.

Martial Skills: Fei has extensive knowledge of kungfu especially, and is able to wield a sword with masterful skill. She wields a katana, in where she would have the blade engulf in flames.

Lady Sakura

TheBlackThrone

Home Plane: Nocturne and Inferno

Special Strengths: All gargoyles are born from stone and return to stone every sunrise. They emerge from their stone skin as soon as the sun retires beneath the horizon. Naturally, gargoyles move in packs. They perch upon high towers and peaks like bird flocks taking comfort in each other's presence. They feed on the meat of humans and other creatures that aren't gargoyle, preferring warm-blooded and living entrees rather than the cold and dead. Gargoyles were seen as protectors, keeping the demons at bay and guarding the old gothic churches. When a gargoyle perches upon a person's residence, that person's home is protected throughout the day or as long as the gargoyle remains over one's roof. They are creatures of the night, and thus find no vulnerabilities in the dark. No gargoyle has ever stayed awake long enough to see the day. The gargoyles are put to a cold-stone sleep against their will. A gargoyle's body is resistant to scrapes, bruises, fractures, disease, or afflictions of the blood because they contain no blood or blood vessels. They are made completely out of stone though they resemble living flesh. If a gargoyle is ever smashed, they can be reformed if every piece of birthstone is collected. Advanced technology could melt the birthstone down and mix it with other stones to create a mold. As long as the gargoyle's birthstone is in the mix, then the gargoyle can be reformed.

Specific weaknesses or vulnerabilities: Gargoyles are extremely vulnerable during the day when their statued forms are susceptible to being smashed. Their eyes are not used to the light of day for they have never gazed upon the sun so bright lights are an eyesore to them and could blind or stun them. Although gargoyles are heavy, they are still capable of flight, and so if they ever fall into a deep pool, they could use their wings to fly out. In other cases, wingless gargoyles are stuck at the bottom of the ocean and must crawl out on their own.

Description: The birth of gargoyles are unknown. It is said that the first gargoyle was created by humans to scare away enemies. A sorcerer then brought the stone gargoyle to life, thus the creation of gargoyles began. A gargoyle's form varies. It solely depends on the craft of the gargoyle's original maker and the characteristics of the parent gargoyles. Depending on how the original artisan created the gargoyle can determine the smoothness or roughness of the gargoyle's form. Most gargoyles only know how to take on the forms of beasts but as Damarius has shown, with training, they can adapt to their surroundings, taking on the form of man and possibly, mimic the appearance of other beings.

I can see gargoyles being a species found in both Nocturne and Inferno or all worlds actually because they can be created by anyone or anything. Except Nirvana.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Untamed Skies

Awesome to see you again Timeless

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on October 10, 2015, 04:56:11 PM

Home Plane: Nocturne

Special Strengths: All gargoyles are born from stone and return to stone every sunrise. They emerge from their stone skin as soon as the sun retires beneath the horizon. Naturally, gargoyles move in packs. They perch upon high towers and peaks like bird flocks taking comfort in each other's presence. They feed on the meat of humans and other creatures that aren't gargoyle, preferring warm-blooded and living entrees rather than the cold and dead. Gargoyles were seen as protectors, keeping the demons at bay and guarding the old gothic churches. When a gargoyle perches upon a person's residence, that person's home is protected throughout the day or as long as the gargoyle remains over one's roof. They are creatures of the night, and thus find no vulnerabilities in the dark. No gargoyle has ever stayed awake long enough to see the day. The gargoyles are put to a cold-stone sleep against their will. A gargoyle's body is resistant to scrapes, bruises, fractures, disease, or afflictions of the blood because they contain no blood or blood vessels. They are made completely out of stone though they resemble living flesh. If a gargoyle is ever smashed, they can be reformed if every piece of birthstone is collected. Advanced technology could melt the birthstone down and mix it with other stones to create a mold. As long as the gargoyle's birthstone is in the mix, then the gargoyle can be reformed.

Specific weaknesses or vulnerabilities: Gargoyles are extremely vulnerable during the day when their statued forms are susceptible to being smashed. Their eyes are not used to the light of day for they have never gazed upon the sun so bright lights are an eyesore to them and could blind or stun them. Although gargoyles are heavy, they are still capable of flight, and so if they ever fall into a deep pool, they could use their wings to fly out. In other cases, wingless gargoyles are stuck at the bottom of the ocean and must crawl out on their own.

Description: The birth of gargoyles are unknown. It is said that the first gargoyle was created by humans to scare away enemies. A sorcerer then brought the stone gargoyle to life, thus the creation of gargoyles began. A gargoyle's form varies. It solely depends on the craft of the gargoyle's original maker and the characteristics of the parent gargoyles. Depending on how the original artisan created the gargoyle can determine the smoothness or roughness of the gargoyle's form. Most gargoyles only know how to take on the forms of beasts but as Damarius has shown, with training, they can adapt to their surroundings, taking on the form of man and possibly, mimic the appearance of other beings.

Great work! Adding them to the database

TheBlackThrone

They can be found in all planes but Nirvana because they are created. I can imagine there being different types of gargoyles depending on the plane they come from. The only place I can't imagine them ever being from is Nirvana unless they are like the oriental heaven types but nah.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Lady Sakura

Sorry for the long work sucked, but we've finally gotten everything looked over and checked, and thus far

TheBlackThrone: Bon and Darmarious fully accepted and welcomed to the game!

LimitlessNikkie: Sasski and Razi are fully accepted and welcomed to the game!

Crash: Ollie is fully accepted and welcomed to the game!

Timeless: Fei is fully accepted and welcomed to the game!

It's nice to be able to play with familiar faces in a different life.  Hopefully we still have some more to come as we continue our recruiting process. Untamed has tried to catch every role and fill it in on the main page, if he missed anyone please let him know know and it'll be fixed.

bubby

*Blinks and peeks*

I am intrigued and interested, even if one of the GM's likes the Patriots.  ::)   ;D 

I'm waffling between Anarchist and Task Force.

Untamed Skies

Quote from: bubby on October 10, 2015, 05:31:20 PM
*Blinks and peeks*

I am intrigued and interested, even if one of the GM's likes the Patriots.  ::)   ;D 

And the other is a die hard Broncos Fan match made in heaven right?

We're happy to have you, if you have any questions at all let us know and we'll be happy to help

Lady Sakura

I have only one thing to say before I welcome you to the thread.

Looking at your sig, I'm wondering if you're a seahawk fan, perhaps? Must be. :p

bubby

Quote from: Untamed Skies on October 10, 2015, 05:43:33 PM

And the other is a die hard Broncos Fan match made in heaven right?

We're happy to have you, if you have any questions at all let us know and we'll be happy to help

LOL! YAY FOOTBALL!  Thanks hun, I'll be reading through stuff in between yelling at my current football game, and indeed I'm sure you'll be getting a PM at some point!

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on October 10, 2015, 05:45:22 PM
I have only one thing to say before I welcome you to the thread.

Looking at your sig, I'm wondering if you're a seahawk fan, perhaps? Must be. :p

Just a bit! ;) And thank you!

EdwardShane

...go Astros, dribble the puck into the goal for a birdy?  *about sums up his knowledge of the world of sports*

bubby

Quote from: EdwardShane on October 10, 2015, 05:48:37 PM
...go Astros, dribble the puck into the goal for a birdy?  *about sums up his knowledge of the world of sports*

*Falls over laughing* Awesome.

Untamed Skies

Quote from: EdwardShane on October 10, 2015, 05:48:37 PM

Probably good, there are some games where I lose my appetite afterwards :p

You'll never need to experience that pain

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Untamed Skies on October 10, 2015, 05:57:59 PM
Probably good, there are some games where I lose my appetite afterwards :p

You'll never need to experience that pain

As he lost to my team last year :D

EdwardShane

Sadly I have experienced the pain, just not in relation to football.  You may or may not realize how toxic the community in League of Legends is, (ESPECIALLY the competitive ranked community) of which I gave some decent effort to.  There's a reason why I no longer play that game, shall we say, despite that I feel I was (am?) a competent player.

bubby

Crash

Quote from: bubby on October 10, 2015, 05:31:20 PM
*Blinks and peeks*

You know you are an Anarchist. ;)

Quote from: bubby on October 10, 2015, 06:02:23 PM
I <3 FOOTBALL!!!

This is known. *Sagenod*

Just another reason why you are awesome!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Crash on October 10, 2015, 06:05:38 PM

I +1 this. :D

Quote from: bubby on October 10, 2015, 06:02:23 PM
I <3 FOOTBALL!!!

This is known. *Sagenod*

Then me and you will get a long swimmingly! Minus the fact you're a Hawks fan. ^,^  Is that also Oregon State in your sig too by chance? Or something else?

Untamed Skies

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on October 10, 2015, 05:59:52 PM
As he lost to my team last year :D

Actually it was the Ravens in 2012 that has hurt the most of any of the losses so far. 72 yard touchdown pass with no time left *sighs*

QuoteI <3 FOOTBALL!!!

This is known. *Sagenod*

Can't say I don't like what I'm hearing

QuoteSadly I have experienced the pain, just not in relation to football.  You may or may not realize how toxic the community in League of Legends is, (ESPECIALLY the competitive ranked community) of which I gave some decent effort to.  There's a reason why I no longer play that game, shall we say, despite that I feel I was (am?) a competent player.

Yeah it has that reputation, wouldn't want to put up with that either.

bubby

Quote from: Crash on October 10, 2015, 06:05:38 PM
You know you are an Anarchist. ;)

*BEAMS and hugs*

I shall return later when this football game is done pissing me off, so I can actually concentrate on figuring out this game, and indeed possibly run with the Anarchist angle, because you are quite correct Sir.  >:)

Crash

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on October 10, 2015, 06:08:47 PM
I +1 this. :D

Then me and you will get a long swimmingly! Minus the fact you're a Hawks fan. ^,^  Is that also Oregon State in your sig too by chance? Or something else?

I am a Viking's Fan so I can't talk any shit when it comes to football.  I believe bubby is a Ducks fan when it comes to the Oregon schools. 

Untamed Skies

Quote from: Crash on October 10, 2015, 06:14:44 PM
I am a Viking's Fan so I can't talk any shit when it comes to football.  I believe bubby is a Ducks fan when it comes to the Oregon schools.

Could be worse, could be Lions fan

Lady Sakura

Crash

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on October 10, 2015, 06:25:40 PM
Or Raiders.

Least you have Peterson and Teddy isn't half bad as a QB

Yeah I think Teddy could be really good if they could put a line around him that doesn't leak like a old boat.