Digimon: Blood War (intrest check)

Started by DigitLninja, October 19, 2011, 09:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

yes, yes I do... and a friend of mine is using dice rolls for the game we have going where my character battles with Yu-Gi-Oh Cards.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Orochimaru

Still, the minimun deck count for yugioh is 40, then again, that game is just about skill and luck too. So, I can see simularities.

MelisaArtemis

Well, the cards are generally separated into 4 items: Digimon, Character/Tamers/Digidestined, Powerups(Items, Equips, etc. Greymon's shield falls into this category), Evolution (Grade A to E). For the sake of the RP though, I think we can safely discard the character cards since they would be pretty dang useless.

As for the Evolution card Grades, the breakdown are as follow:

A: Can Evolve Any digimon level straight to Mega (The equivalent Warp Evolution, subtituted by Biomerge)
B: Can Evolve Any digimon by 1 stage, If used by rookie, they skip 1 level and go to Ultimate (Example: Matrix Evolution in Tamers)
C: Can Evolve any digimon by 1 level, including Ultimate Level Digimon to Mega
D: Can Evolve any digimon by 1 level, except Ultimate Level Digimon to Mega
E: Can Evolve any digimon below Champion by 1 level

PS: I played Yu-Gi-Oh too XDDD

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

MelisaArtemis

well, if we gonna use dice roll to decode, then we need at least 2 dices to toss: 1 to determine what card they draw, 1 to decide the grade/useful or not, lest 1 if is succeed or not. The system I propose would be something like this:

First Dice (Which card to draw): No. 1-3, they draw digimon card. 4-5 They draw Powerup cards. 6, the draw evolution card
Second Dice (Grades): 1: Failed Evolution, 2-6: Evolution based on grades (2 = E, 6 = A) pretty much the same rule for other cards like: 1: Failed Draw 6: Super Useful (X Antibodies / Core )

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

MelisaArtemis

Oops, I just realize that Grade D and E were the same. Fixed the difference now :)