Taxi Cab Confessions: An experiment in Improv

Started by BigBuckBob, September 25, 2009, 10:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBuckBob

Here is the idea, still flushing it out.

I play the 'cabbie'. As cabbie I get control of the starting point of the trip. Mostly I describe a place and the person or persons getting into the cab. I will respect offs, but I might throw things out that are unlisted or in the maybe's. Either way, your character for one reason or another ends up in the cab.

Maybe you want to give an ending to a story that went to an abrupt end. Maybe you have a fantasy you want to flush out. Maybe you are new to the whole erotic writing scene and want a little practice.

My role: Up to you. Might be just a guy asking questions. Maybe it was you and your boyfriend hopping into the cab and you want me to give his answers.

---
This idea made more sense before I started explaining it. Feedback encouraged.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

September

This sounds challenging and fun!  I'd like to try it.
Some of my ons.

Salomé

Ooh! I once made a (film) short with my friends based on this idea--or what I think this idea might be. Not sure how it will play out (and whether we're even on the same wavelength) but if you ever start this I'm definitely in.

•about•
The Earth's a cake full of sweetness;
I can (and then there'd be no end to your pleasure!)
Give you an appetite of equal size.
-The Voice

Apologies for my slow responses! Please feel free to give me a kick over PM if necessary.

BigBuckBob

Glad to see some interest.

Salome, explain what you think this idea is.  Might help me better phrase myself to make the idea more workable.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Salomé

The film's theme was essentially "intimacy with strangers." Here, by intimacy, I mean intimacy not necessarily in an erotic sense, but the sort of intimacy you get from randomly profound conversations with people you'll never meet again--the film was about a driver who picked up random hitchhikers.

I suppose I'm expecting something along the lines of the film for the roleplay. Your idea sounds like it might be something more, however.

•about•
The Earth's a cake full of sweetness;
I can (and then there'd be no end to your pleasure!)
Give you an appetite of equal size.
-The Voice

Apologies for my slow responses! Please feel free to give me a kick over PM if necessary.

Kate

this does sound interesting - i wouldn't mind trying some characters that are just weird and quirky ... not really erotic scenes - likely not that interesting compared to what others do just to try something really quiet out there - that ok ?

BigBuckBob

IT seems to me that at least two of you think it would be far more interesting without a sexual element.

And I agree, it could very well be very interesting.

And considering the one at a time nature of the product, new writers can have threads as the game progresses.

They will be going into Bondage, human small groups. In case y'all decide to collaborate.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

BigBuckBob

Just a note, both sexual and non sexual elements are fine.

And discussions are good too. I forgot to post the link to that thread.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=48858.0
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?