Seeking any writer willing to play a female elf for a fun fantasy fling!

Started by Galactic Druid, August 25, 2021, 02:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

This idea is a copy-paste of a post I made over in the One-Shot classifieds, I decided for the right idea I'd be willing to flesh it out a bit more into a longer story. One shot request DMs are still very welcome and appreciated.

Craving a Fantasy Fling!

The title says it all for the most part, I've been on a real fantasy kick lately with the stuff I've been reading, playing, and watching. I've really been in the mood for some fast-paced fantasy fun, especially with with a partner whose willing to play an elven character. High elves, night elves, drow, fae, or anything else, I love them all. I'm open to playing most fantasy races myself, and just about any kind of setup, so long as it's consensual.

Here's a few basic ideas for a one shot;

A pair of heroes celebrating the end of their quest.

Our characters need to stay close and conserve heat when caught in the cold.

A magical trap or curse muddles one character's mind or leaves them in a state of near insatiable lust...

Our characters are part of an arranged marriage to unite two kingdoms.

My character's initiation ceremony for their guild.

MC stumbles across a small village dedicated to the worship of a fertility God.

What I'm looking for:
A writer of any gender to play a female or female presenting elf for fun fantasy themed ERP. I'm open to discussing a variety of interests as long as they re consensual. My only major offs are sexual violence, bad ends, and NC.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!