Succubi Academy (Recruitment:Closed for Now)

Started by Aragem, September 22, 2015, 09:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capone

Perhaps he has a taste for the kinksters in the burn ward?

I'd have to say I think it's a bit much to really think too heavily on such powers as well. If anything they should be learning basic powers and only just starting to learn specialties. But, it is ultimately for the GM to decide. I think the greater question is, "What purpose does this serve in a kinky sex-demon school?"

Aragem

Quote from: Drake Valentine on September 30, 2015, 07:47:02 PM
Hmm are we not allowed to play two?

The latter is fine. I was honestly debating on labeling him as 'Vice-Principal' or the chosen Behavior Corrections for subject.

Also, didn't see a spot for it, but thought it to be appropriate to include Magic/Abilities for any character that may be capable of such, haven't added it to faculty member yet, but included it in Fénix sheet.

I'm fine with a player having two characters if they can handle it. 

He could double as a vice-principal and head of security.  You faculty character can handle unruly students while the Headmistress is away or busy.  Or if he happen to come across a student committing an infraction. 

As for the student, its fine if he has some talents that the other students don't have, but be mindful that he won't be as strong as a Teacher.

The Academy isn't to educate Succubi, as there are other schools in the hellish dimensions or whatever educational system they may have.  This Academy is to train and teach Succubi to survive and thrive in the human world.

Fury Aphrodisia

Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Golden Spider

I'm in if youa re still accepting..

Type: Student

Name: Dani Metir

Sex: Female

Height: 5 foot

Weight: 100

Appearance: 

Dislikes: Peanut Butter, Tofu, Fish

Background:  Her father is a mid level Demon who spent most of his time in the Human realm always trying to gain more souls. Because of this Dani was placed inside a pocket dimension supplied with a butler to care for her and teach her. through growing up she had always had a fascination with the human realm and eventually asked her father to send her to the shcool.

Best Subject: History, Illusions

Worst Subject: Math, Social graces.

Player Preference: Bisexual
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Fury Aphrodisia

That looks awesome, sweetie! Good to have you with us.
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Drake Valentine

Eh, minus age appearance for her. I believe anything under sixteen in general is an E red flag, might want to change that.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, pic is okay but she cannot be lower than 16 in actual appearance despite how old she really is.

Aragem

Add two years onto her age and you are good to go. 

Okay, people, I think we may be good to go.  At least to start the first in game day by this Saturday.  Here is a list of the participants. I've tried to keep up with what's been going on in the thread, but here is a list I have on who is in and playing as what.  Please, correct me if I have listed anything wrong.

Teachers 

• James H.D.
  • Raina
  • Benedict Venator
  • Erebus
  • Xaobhl
  • Lexus Tempetus

Students

• Ravyn Height
  • Oriana
  • Mikah Tempetes
  • Phenex
  • Dawn
  • Marcus
  • Fenix
  • Dani Metir

That is 6 teachers and 8 students.  I'm going to leave recruitment open until tomorrow night, which would be Friday Night, in case we have any last minute joiners. 

The game's starting point will be Monday morning with everyone getting up and following (or not following) the school schedule.  Now is the time to start planning and having ideas of what (or who) your characters will be doing.  Also, decide whose classes you have at what time.  Unless everyone wants to start in a single teacher's class and go from teacher to teacher, while the other teachers are doing something else.  That is also fine.

Today, I'm going to post locations within the school.  Hopefully, there's room in the first post for it all. 

Tomorrow, I'm going to create the OOC thread and game thread.  At the beginning, we'll have everything in one thread and if the game grows and doesn't fall apart, I'll create more threads for different locations. 

I'll be available for most of today and tomorrow, so please, feel free to ask questions on this thread or PM me.

Lady Sakura

Sorry, my chicka's name is Ravyn Knight not Revyn Height.

❤(っ^▿^)Thank you very much.

And I'll start planning my post tonight. :D Thanks for the info it all sounds great.

Golden Spider

Kiric Rand

Sounds fun. I can't wait to see what kind of trouble I can cause
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

LeSane

All of the students will attempt to cause trouble, but if they are in his class he will not be so forgiving while they are in his classroom. Let's pray for the poor Succubi and Incubi who think they'll walk over him.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Angie

Quote from: LeSane on October 01, 2015, 11:50:59 AM
All of the students will attempt to cause trouble, but if they are in his class he will not be so forgiving while they are in his classroom. Let's pray for the poor Succubi and Incubi who think they'll walk over him.

Dawn: "Challenge...totally not accepted, I'm brave but there's a line between brave and stupid."
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

LeSane

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 01, 2015, 11:54:49 AM
Dawn: "Challenge...totally not accepted, I'm brave but there's a line between brave and stupid."

Erebus: "That's a intelligent little lass. You'll go far in my class with that mind set. Heck you might actually pass unscathed."
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Golden Spider

so are we just jumping right in? Not even making a thread in the right section? or an OOC?

Angie

Quote from: Golden Spider on October 01, 2015, 12:02:11 PM
so are we just jumping right in? Not even making a thread in the right section? or an OOC?

QuoteTomorrow, I'm going to create the OOC thread and game thread.  At the beginning, we'll have everything in one thread and if the game grows and doesn't fall apart, I'll create more threads for different locations. 

There's your answer.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Golden Spider

Lady Sakura

Quote from: LeSane on October 01, 2015, 11:58:52 AM
Erebus: "That's a intelligent little lass. You'll go far in my class with that mind set. Heck you might actually pass unscathed."

Ravyn: I'll accept that challenge...sounds like fun. ^^

Capone

I think I'll have Phenex rooming with an incubus that's never around because he is always with succubi. That should simplify that matter.

Can we get an approved characters thread to make it easier to view other characters and thus reach out to those players for planning?

Aragem

Quote from: Capone on October 01, 2015, 01:32:48 PM
I think I'll have Phenex rooming with an incubus that's never around because he is always with succubi. That should simplify that matter.

Can we get an approved characters thread to make it easier to view other characters and thus reach out to those players for planning?

Yes, I will definitely make a character thread also. 

LeSane

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on October 01, 2015, 12:26:55 PM
Ravyn: I'll accept that challenge...sounds like fun. ^^

Erebus: You'll find yourself either over my knee or seeing what happens when I lose my temper. I get it from my father... or so I'm told.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: LeSane on October 01, 2015, 02:34:54 PM
Erebus: You'll find yourself either over my knee or seeing what happens when I lose my temper. I get it from my father... or so I'm told.

Ravyn: And that large paddle I like? You know the big one? Are you telling me youre a daddy's boy too? He must be proud?

I could see her responding like that and probably taking his class first. If possible.

Kiric Rand

Quote from: LeSane on October 01, 2015, 11:50:59 AM

You act like that won't be a reason for marcus to cause trouble
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Birchleaf

All I can say is that, while the priest may be on a short leash at the moment, it is not likely the best policy to remind him of why exactly he used to be a demon hunter by causing unnecessary trouble in his class.

Fury Aphrodisia

Please don't tell me any of you are labouring under the delusion that we're all going to be good girls and boys?