**Nana's Cravings**

Started by Nana, May 07, 2008, 11:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana

**Nana's Introduction**

Hello everyone! Nana's back!!

My apology to those who are in a game with me but I did not reply to them for such a long time as I need a long break away from everything. Those who are still interested in continuing our game, please pm me to let me know so that I can attend to them asap. Those who doesn't wish to continue the game, I thank you for your patience for such a long time.

There certain things that you might want to take note if you are interested to join my roleplay. It's a bit lengthy but I find that this is necessary to avoid misunderstanding and miscommunication between players.

• I'm straight and will only do sexual roleplay with males
  • Please be literate in your reply to the roleplay.
  • If you are the 1-2 liner type of guy, I'm sorry but most of the time I will just trash your mail.
  • I like my roleplay to carry on as though they have a life of their own and not just end abruptly.
  • I'm not a romantic person so romance roleplay will be avoided at all cost.
  • I'm open to bondage, rapes and gangbang but I'm not comfortable with being the older character in a roleplay and getting fucked by animals.
  • I can be dominant and submissive depending on the content and situation in the roleplay. However, I prefer to be the submissive character in the roleplay most of the time.
  • DON'T assume what I think or do in the roleplay.
  • DON'T assume what is the feeling or personality of my characters in a roleplay.
  • I like to communicate with my players over the PMs to discuss how the role play will goes on if I'm trying to implement something major that might affect the whole plot. Likewise, I hope that my players does the same thing too.

With all said, I wish to keep this thread active so that I can update it whenever a new roleplay idea comes into my mind. So do check back frequently for updates.

If you are interested in doing any of the following roleplay with me, drop me a line in this thread or my mailbox.

Cheers everyone!

**Nana's Current Cravings**
Note: Words in normal font are the outline of the roleplay and words in italic are my thoughts on how the roleplay is going to be carried out.
P.S: Pictures are not work safe.

1. Prisoner of War
The Princess had been captured by the enemy as a prisoner of war. Their country was invaded by weird looking humans. Some of them had tentacles and some had more than a pair of hands. They were caught off guard by these creatures who had all the facial and body features of a human but just more complex looking. Unable to fight off these creatures, the country had fallen under their attack and the princess is now captured by the King of these creatures. What will he do to her?

My first attempt on a tentacles and creatures roleplay, might not be very good at it so would appreciate someone who is experienced in it to guide me along. But I feel weird if the other person is doing a role who doesn't really look like human, at at least the person should have all the features that a human have but just a few more hands and tentacles coming from the back.

2. Paying for rental...
The college girl who had ran away from home is in debt for not paying the rental to her landlord for months. She had been avoiding her landlords and was caught by him while she was sneaking up to her room. Knowing that she has difficulty in paying her rent, the landlord told her that he would accept payment in an alternative way.

Basically she will become the personal attendant to her landlord when she does not have any classes. The landlord will on purpose make things difficult for her daily. Sometimes he will just want her to run simple errands for him but at other times, he would make sexual request to her.
ONS & OFFS             IDEAS

Hunter

Both sound interesting (I'm leaning more toward the second than the first) but I've honestly never done this exact type of rp (i.e. sex slave) before.  If you're willing to let me stumble a bit at first, I'd be interested.

Astalinnon

I'm interested in the first one if you're up for it.

Nana

I have more ideas coming up. Let me get my brain to work and you guys will have more to choose from soon.  ;)

Alexander

I really like Idea 3 if your interested in playing that one out with me

Nana

1 taken and more to go and more to come.

Nana

JK

Number five sounds like fun, may as well get dibs on that before it's gone.
Where the witches are fireproof and every preacher's a madman.
O/Os + legit samples + f-list

Nana

Quote from: JK on May 10, 2008, 12:39:02 AM
Number five sounds like fun, may as well get dibs on that before it's gone.
I'm in discussion with someone on this currently. Will update you if it is taken.  :)

Chris Brady

Secret Mansion still open?

Actually, 5, 7 and 9 are very appealing.  But number 5 is the top choice.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Nana

Quote from: Chris Brady on May 10, 2008, 03:14:05 PM
Secret Mansion still open?

Actually, 5, 7 and 9 are very appealing.  But number 5 is the top choice.

5 already taken up by someone.  :)

Chris Brady

Alright then.  Bummer.  Well, put me down for 7 then.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Nana

Quote from: Chris Brady on May 11, 2008, 01:47:41 AM
Alright then.  Bummer.  Well, put me down for 7 then.

Sure
Anything you want to discuss about this? Send me a PM.

Nana

Post updated!

Too many games going on so currently not updating new ideas unless the current games go too slow and I'm bored and need more.

But if you have an idea for a game that might interest me, please do send me a message and let me know about it.  ;)

Nana

Updated. I'm packed with plays (lots of backlogs which I just cleared) so only posting up the one that I really hope I can get the chance to do.

Nana

Updated today with additional play that I am interested in.

belsammael

hmm.. interesting; do you have tentacles already? ;)

Deathnote

Nice...  :p

I think I'll take number two, assuming it's not already taken, of course.  ^_^

Nana

CaptainErotica

Hi there Nana. Have you found a partner for the first story on the list? (With the princess and the tenticled 4 armed aliens) If not I'd love to give it a try.

Paradox

Nana! Good lord, welcome back!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker