What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mtpersson

PJs...grey tee and long grey bottoms

Evil Tim

Tan jean shorts and a blue shirt.  And the shirt has a nice big mystery stain on the front of it.  Probably ketchup...

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray pencil skirt, red blazer with a white silk long sleeved shirt, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A dark green, Legend of the Five Rings dragon clan t-shirt, dark blue track pants, hair is in a ponytail. lol.

Simple and entirely unstylish, yet sufficient.

Beguile's Mistress

Prussian blue two-piece outfit with sleeveless top that buttons down the back, straight skirt, smokey gray stockings and gray heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon pencil skirt, cream silk long-sleeved blouse, sheer beige stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

Game of Thrones t-shirt and navy blue pants. My hair's in a ponytail.

One of these only black:

Anteros Vox

I'm keeping it gansta in black shorts and a plain white shirt. Cause its time for me to go sleep... but I am still on the site. I should go... but will I???

Evil Tim

Blue basketball shorts and a werewolf t-shirt.

Rhedyn

Jeans and my 'little miss bad' t-shirt.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and a long-sleeved white silk blouse with a black ribbon tied in a bow under the collar, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Evil Tim

Tan shorts and a green shirt.  Being kinda simple right now.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue business suit, white lace camisole, sheer beige stockings and dark gray heels.

Nowherewoman

Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved emerald green t-shirt with black sequins, and patterned PJ bottoms.

River

𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌: Open to suggestions for future scenarios.
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌
𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗒: within 48-72 hours.

Jeffrey

Navy blue boxer briefs and a navy tee shirt
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Nowherewoman

I'm so boring. T-shirt, panties, jeans, clogs.  Pretty much the standard uniform...
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

MelisaArtemis

Wispyr

Shorts. Because that's all I need at two in the morning.

Beguile's Mistress

A simple black dress with a cinched waist, cap sleeves and a square neckline, sheer black stockings and black sling-back heels.

Baneare

Grey boxer briefs. Comfy for sleeping, while still safe if the kiddo walks in...
Apologies and Absences, some Things about me, and current posts owed: ?. Posting speed: 1-3 days.

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon pencil skirt, black and white patterned silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Mint green long-sleeved silk blouse, light gray pencil skirt, sheer black stockings and black open-toed heels.

Damned Eternally

Damned's Dirty Mind / My Games / Damned's Ideas
Tentatively Available for Games

My A's and A's
Updated 09/08/2018 14th Oct 2016

Not a daily poster, muse has been preoccupied with earning cash.