Wolfling Winter [High Fantasy, Freeform, Werewolves]

Started by Cerevan, June 23, 2013, 03:34:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

Wouldnt that just make the alpha horny? I mean she doesnt look like she would mind a scratch or two, lol
Is there a point where nobody cares

Belisuavious

I wouldn't mind seeing a big event, it does bring the players together like BellaVita mentioned.

Oh, and also, hi, I'm playing the scrawny little Beta.

Strifesblaze7

BellaVita

Quote from: Jecter on June 29, 2013, 03:15:48 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing a big event, it does bring the players together like BellaVita mentioned.

Oh, and also, hi, I'm playing the scrawny little Beta.

Hi there! I'll be playing the dedicated healer. :)  Much like my role when I play WoW, now that I think about it...

Strifesblaze7

xPeachyPuff

I've been watching for a while and I'm thinking about making a possible Female Sacrifice (:

- Rainbow

Cerevan

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on June 29, 2013, 02:23:42 PM
I've been watching for a while and I'm thinking about making a possible Female Sacrifice (:

Hello you most delightful lurker! Do indeed join our ranks! ;D

Chiarra

Okay, I can now be back and I wouldn't mind volunteering to be the new sacrifice.  It kind of fits in with her profile anyways, being a newbie ^_^
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

xPeachyPuff

Character Application has been sent in, just to let everyone know~

- Rainbow ♥

Strifesblaze7

Cerevan

More General Announcements:
  • We now have enough people to reasonably start the IC. IC still probably won't be up until late Sunday night at the earliest because of prep work on other corners. This doesn't mean we're not still accepting newcomers, but no sense in dragging our proverbial feet either.
  • Anyone submitting a character sheet past this point may not have green eyes. Any shade of green eyes. Period. We already have too many green eyed beasts running about.
  • Snorkle & Chiarra have kindly agreed to let their sacrifices be carried in at the beginning of the story, wherein our alpha and betas are returning from a minor territory dispute with another pack.
  • Please try to recruit any players you know who are happy to play male characters. We need more of them. This doesn't mean we're not happy to have more female characters as well, but...seriously guys. Recruit some people with dicks, whether those dicks are real or rubber strap ons.

Strifesblaze7

what about someone who has both a rubber and a real?

Chiarra

Sounds good and glad that we can finally start ^_^.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Cerevan

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 29, 2013, 07:32:58 PM
what about someone who has both a rubber and a real?

Yes, Sir Snark, those who have both rubber and real are good too. Twice the dicky fun. :P

Strifesblaze7

Hah!!! I just realized I dont know anyone like that. O_O

xPeachyPuff

I'll throw this onto some people because I agree that more men would be great xD

Also, I'm looking forward to writing with everyone ^-^

- Rainbow ♥

Cerevan

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 29, 2013, 07:44:54 PM
Hah!!! I just realized I dont know anyone like that. O_O

And that's what you get, Sir Snark. That is what you get.

Strifesblaze7

Cant blame me for trying to liven up the place.... O_O

Cerevan

-Gives Strife a rubber strap on.- Now you know someone and can liven the place up. ;)

Strifesblaze7

Cerevan

Meeeebbe. -Prances off, waving own rubber strap on like a baton.-

Strifesblaze7

Well, this will be the weirdest cock fight in history..... -runs after Cere, waving strap on like a baton- O_O Im rolfing as i type

Cerevan

Dick fight, dear, dick fight. Cock fight sounds terribly uncouth, it makes one think of the rabble who watch roosters duke it out. -Pokes Strife's chest with strap on.- We are not the rabble. Now. Engarde!

Strifesblaze7

That was the joke, sweetheart. -pokes Cere in the cheek with strap on and takes a comical fighting stance-

Cerevan

-Takes a fighting stance as well.-

Even More General Announcements: Wiki is up, complete with the Nadaecki pack and character profiles! OOC will be up tomorrow.