Futanari island Recruit~(freeform, Still accepting, SPOTS OPEN)

Started by bokotousamurai, January 23, 2015, 05:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhi

The first one doesn't load for me, it's a placeholder yawning kitten instead.

zergmuncher

Thanks for letting me know Dhi, I had changed the location of the picture on my photobucket and that's why it did that. All fixed now though.

Vanetias

Hello there, is this game still on? I would like to play as a male tourist visiting here for the females, and futas if threesome are involved.

scribus1000

Quote from: Vanetias on July 26, 2015, 09:39:36 AM
Hello there, is this game still on? I would like to play as a male tourist visiting here for the females, and futas if threesome are involved.

I believe the game allows for females and futas, but males may only come in if they are "femboy".
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Vanetias

I see. Is it allowed to play as a dominant femboy for this RP?

scribus1000

I've not seen that type before, I guess you would have to ask the OP for that one.

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Vanetias

scribus1000

That, I wouldn't know actually. Though it'd probably show in his profile, I suppose.

Vanetias

scribus1000

Vanetias

Zeth

bokotousamurai is the game creator and GM. You should pm these questions. If you want to be dominant and have a cock, I'd just play a Futa or dickgirl tourist. Other tourists expect them to be dominant.

bokotousamurai

I'm on, just don't have a computer

If you can find a partner that would be fine
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Vanetias

So, just find a sub female to use my femboy domainant on, if I am correct?

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Vanetias

Alright then, are three any females available at the moment?

Zeth

Vanetias, this game is all about Futanari characters because we all have that fetish. If you want to play a normal man having sex with a normal woman, you would have more success in a different game.

Vanetias

If that is the case. My apologies if I tried to force myself in.