Ancient Egypt (Still Recruiting)

Started by AmbrosiaPudding, March 19, 2015, 12:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Kokaine on March 28, 2015, 11:58:23 AM
We can give it the weekend, sure.

Alright then, if it's not taken by when I come home on Sundy it's yours! (That is the weekend in my own mind.)
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Viper on March 28, 2015, 11:50:25 AM
XD You will just have to find out Almondus!

Carnage, I will PM you, after I get some things done for Under Seige and A Twist In Time. But these are my current character desires. Though don't hold my spots yet, im still a bit undecided.

(Undecided goddess-ish chara)
The High Priestess of Babi (unsure as to what Diingo would like in his Priestess.)
A Priestess of Ra
And possibly one mortal that does not serve the temples.

I will probably only play two characters, but I saw Egypt and my mind bubbled at the idea. But those are the spots I was currently thinking of...

All great ideas! No rush though I'm here for another four and a half hours.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Sexy Firefly

I am currently working on an idea for Vizier of Pharaoh....I will send you my CS tomorrow sometime!

Juggtacular

Quote from: Sexy Firefly on March 28, 2015, 12:19:58 PM
I am currently working on an idea for Vizier of Pharaoh....I will send you my CS tomorrow sometime!

The Vizier Bast wants to murderdeathkill? Lol.  XD

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Juggtacular on March 28, 2015, 12:23:31 PM
The Vizier Bast wants to murderdeathkill? Lol.  XD

Perhaps she will be the Vizer who takes over. . . After Bast kills the former as long as no one stops her.  >:)

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Juggtacular

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on March 28, 2015, 12:25:32 PM
Perhaps she will be the Vizer who takes over. . . After Bast kills the former as long as no one stops her.  >:)

Well sometimes Gods do have to be wrathful. Ra is thinking heavily on it, lol.

Kokaine

So this is the reason you left Isis occupied... lol
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Juggtacular on March 28, 2015, 12:29:15 PM
Well sometimes Gods do have to be wrathful. Ra is thinking heavily on it, lol.

I'm sure he will do what's best. For who, I cannot say.

Quote from: Kokaine on March 28, 2015, 12:29:54 PM
So this is the reason you left Isis occupied... lol

Bast will definitely return to Isis, or invite Isis to her Oasis.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Kokaine

Mmhmm, I'm just saying Bast made sure to leave her where she wouldn't hear the talk of murder and get scolded :P

Am just kidding around btw xD
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Kokaine on March 28, 2015, 12:38:43 PM
Mmhmm, I'm just saying Bast made sure to leave her where she wouldn't hear the talk of murder and get scolded :P

Am just kidding around btw xD

Noooooo, that wasn't it at all  ::)

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Kokaine

Kinda hope Ra tells her to go for it xD

My O/Os

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Kokaine on March 28, 2015, 12:54:40 PM
Kinda hope Ra tells her to go for it xD

I kind of hope Ra takes her. I mean Me too! I do want to kill someone, it's been awhile since I've written a murder scene.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Juggtacular

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on March 28, 2015, 12:57:29 PM
I kind of hope Ra takes her. I mean Me too! I do want to kill someone, it's been awhile since I've written a murder scene.

She does look simply divine and right for the taking. I mean...this is a decision that he must not rush.

Kokaine

Almost a shame they don't have recording devices... Isis does like to observe. You know, because this is an important decision and all -sagenod-

My O/Os

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Juggtacular on March 28, 2015, 12:59:58 PM
She does look simply divine and right for the taking. I mean...this is a decision that he must not rush.

She is most definitely right for taking. No rush, well a small rush. There is only a few days until the day of Bast's Celebration.

Quote from: Kokaine on March 28, 2015, 01:07:08 PM
Almost a shame they don't have recording devices... Isis does like to observe. You know, because this is an important decision and all -sagenod-

. . . Isis is the Goddess of magic and I'm sure she has plenty of innocent birds that are at her beck and call.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Sexy Firefly

I think I shall take later vizer...although trying to stop being murdered may be fun lol!

AmbrosiaPudding

. . .I would hate to murder you. . .

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Sexy Firefly

I would hate to be murder...at least this early in the game...

Also a quick question...Are we coming into contact with the mortals? or are we having go betweens...like our high priests?

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Sexy Firefly on March 28, 2015, 01:33:22 PM
I would hate to be murder...at least this early in the game...

Also a quick question...Are we coming into contact with the mortals? or are we having go betweens...like our high priests?

Well, Bast will come into contact with mortals, though it's kind of a each God decides for themselves. It's not like in Greek mythology where seeing them in their full glory will kill a mortal.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Sexy Firefly

Juggtacular

Ra I think will visit the people often. He does love them like his own children. If he didn't he wouldn't spend every night fighting demons and shit lol.

AmbrosiaPudding

Right?! And the Greeks thought Zeus loved his children.  . .

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Juggtacular

He fucked several of his actual children. Let one(Hercules) get fucked over,  because Zeus was an ass to Hera. Zeus was not a great parent or even a great god. "My wife is the Goddess of Fidelity and Relationships...let me sex EVERYBODY else. Animals too? Fuck yeah animals too, I'm not picky. As long as it's not my wife. Troll troll troll."

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Juggtacular on March 28, 2015, 01:58:30 PM
He fucked several of his actual children. Let one(Hercules) get fucked over,  because Zeus was an ass to Hera. Zeus was not a great parent or even a great god. "My wife is the Goddess of Fidelity and Relationships...let me sex EVERYBODY else. Animals too? Fuck yeah animals too, I'm not picky. As long as it's not my wife. Troll troll troll."

Yeah but according to the books Hera , major bitch, though that might have been because of an unfaithful husband.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Viper

XD Ill be introducing Kebechet once I get the thumbs up...look out for the bitch goddess.... *grins*