Previous topic - Next topic

Sevenpercentsolution

ABOUT THE ROLEPLAYER
- 9+ years of roleplaying experience
- Plays heroes and villains
- Plays males and females
- Plays dominants and submissives
- Capable of playing multiple characters
- Up to ten paragraphs for introduction posts, an average of four paragraphs per regular post
- Does original and fan-based pairings
- Does homosexual (M/M) and heterosexual pairings
- Has a penchant for playing demented/sadistic/nihilistic/sociopathic/plain weird characters
- Loves Crack!Pairings; the weirder the pairing, the better
- Has a twisted sense of humour
- Prefers canons in fan-based, but can be tempted by unusual or exceptional OCs
- Likes to chat OOC with partners

LOOKING FOR PARTNERS WHO
- Are capable of playing multi-faceted characters
- Enjoy character development
- Have a sense of humour
- Aren't extreme submissives (eg: crying, soppy things with no backbone)

RULES
- No bestiality
- No incest
- No characters below the age of 18 involved in romantic situations
- No furries
- No male pregnancy
- If it's got a strike through it on the list then I have too many (though I may be tempted a bizarre/unusual pairing)

FAN PAIRINGS

TITLE (WHO I CAN PLAY)

MOVIES
Batman Begins/The Dark Knight (Bruce Wayne, Jim Gordon, Alfred, Two-Face/Harvey Dent, Joker)
Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon (Leslie Vernon)
Devil's Rejects/House of 1000 Corpses (Otis, Spaulding)
Die Hard (John McClane)
Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog (Dr. Horrible/Billy Buddy, Moist)
Friday the 13th (Jason Voorhees)
Halloween (Michael Myers)
Hellboy (Abe Sapien, Hellboy, Johann Krauss, Nuada, Nuala, Liz)
Hot Fuzz (Sergeant Nicholas Angel)
Indiana Jones (Indana)
Ironman (Tony Stark)
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (Harry Lockhart)
Nightmare on Elm Street (Freddy Krueger)
Paranormal Activity (The Demon, OC Character)
Pirates of the Caribbean (Jack Sparrow, Commodore Norrington)
Repo! The Genetic Opera (Repo Man/Nathan, Blind Mag, Luigi, Pavi, Amber, Graverobber, Shilo)
Saw (John 'Jigsaw' Kramer, Amanda Young, Eric Matthews, Mark Hoffman, Peter Strahm, Lindsay Perez, Jill Tuck)
Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock, Watson)
Star Wars (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui Gonn Jinn)
Sweeney Todd (Sweeney)
Terminator: Salvation (John, Marcus)
The Rundown (Beck, Travis)
The Whole Nine Yards (Oz Oseransky, Jimmy 'Tulip' Tudesky)
Transformers (Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Sam Witwicky, Megatron)
Watchmen (Rorschach, Night Owl II, Dr. Manhattan, Ozymandias, The Comedian)
Zombieland (Columbus, Tallahassee)

TELEVISION SHOWS
Chuck (Chuck Bartowski)
CSI: Las Vegas (Gil Grissom, Nick Stokes, David Hodges, Greg Sanders, Warrick Brown, Catherine Willows, Lady Heather)
Dead Like Me (Mason, Rube, George, Daisy, Roxie)
Dexter (Dexter Morgan)
Farscape (Crichton, Chiana, Scorpius, Aeryn)
Firefly (Mal, Simon, Jayne, Wash, Kaylee, Zoe, Inara, Book, River)
House M.D. (House, Wilson, Cuddy)
Scrubs (Perry Cox, The Janitor, The Todd, Ted, Carla, Turk, Elliot)
Stargate: Atlantis (John Sheppard, Rodney McKay)
Stargate: SG1 (Jack O'Neill, Daniel Jackson, Sam Carter, Teal'C)
Trigun (Vash the Stampede)
Free Agents (Stephen Caudwell)

COMICS/BOOKS/GRAPHIC NOVELS
DC Comics (Batman, Scarecrow, Joker, Two-Face, Superman)
Discworld (Sam Vimes, Lord Vetinari, Rincewind, The Luggage, Carrot Ironfoundersson, Death, Nobby, Fred Colon)
Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock, Watson)
Sin City (Marv, Dwight, Hartigan, Nancy, Gail)
X-Men/Marvel Comics (Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Cyclops, Storm, Deadpool, Jubilee, Spiderman, Ironman)
Watchmen (Rorschach, Nite Owl II, Dr. Manhattan, Ozymandias, The Comedian)

VIDEO GAMES
Bioshock (Jack, OC Splicer, OC Doctor, OC Rapture Resident)
Dead Head Fred (Fred)
Final Fantasy VII (Cid Highwind, Rufus Shinra, Reeve)
Halo (Master Chief, Cortana, Captain Keys)
Soul Caliber (Voldo)
Silent Hill (Pyramid Head, OC, Various Monsters)
Team Fortress 2 (Medic, Sniper, Pyro, Scout, Spy)

CURRENTLY CRAVING
SAW

ORIGINAL PAIRINGS
Detective/Serial Killer
Hitman/Target
Psycho/Psycho
Cop/Criminal (Thief, Car Jacker, Killer, Hacker)
Bodyguard/Employer
Therapist/Patient
Car Jacker/Pissed Off Car Owner
Fighter/Trainer
Homicidal Plague Doctor/Police Officer
Horror Settings (zombie apocalypse, horrifying virus, mass murders? Yes plz.)

ORIGINAL PLOTS IN NEXT POST

Sevenpercentsolution

PLOTS
*NOTE: If the plot you are interested in has a 'strike' through it, this means that I'm currently doing that roleplay - however, approach me about it, and I may be interested in taking on a second.

1. The Magnificient Mr. Malcone

Pairing: Cop/Thief, M/M (preferred) or M/F, robbery, clever crimes, sexual frustration, BDSM, teasing, cat-and-mouse, dark humour, love/hate, DOM/DOM only

Storyline:
You're a cop who's been on the job for years, you're determined, dogged, and extremely frustrated - because while you've always managed to catch the bad guy, there's one who has eluded you for years.  He's exceedingly clever, a thief who plans the most intricate of non-violent crimes, robbing massive facilities, museums, warehouses, banks - one never knows where he'll show up next, but people have only ever managed to catch a glimpse of him, a sleek figure dissappearing.  Case after case involving this same thief has tortured you for years, and in several of the cases, one man has been brought forth as a suspect, and while you know it's him, you never have the evidence to hold him, and he's taunted you for it. 

What's Going On:
You're a cop who's frustrated by genius thief Malcone, one who has been influencing your life for years, and you think you're starting to lose your mind because of him - you've started staking out near his house, watching him, and you think you're getting to him, up until the point you realize - he's been watching you as well.  He starts making a point of letting you know that he knows things about you and your life, but he never threatens you, in fact, he seems to be having fun teasing you - he's interested in you.  And, as much as you deny it to yourself, you find yourself drawn by his charm, his personality - you simultaneously hate and crave him, and one day you go out for a drink, trying to take your mind off of it, and he shows up, even sits at the table with you.  This RP is meant to involve two characters who have a love/hate relationship - their lifestyles cause the hate, their chemistry causes the fascination, and they eventually engage in an aggressive, vigorous relationship.  I'd like to see these two characters bothering eachother, getting into eachother's lives, taking advantage of eachother and being profoundly, irresistably attracted to eachother.   

2. Saved

Pairing: Priest/Criminal, M/M only, humour, dark

Storyline:
The Priest is a good, quiet, and married man with a mundane life and the shamefully hidden secret of being attracted to men.  The criminal is a troubled man with a violent life and a guilty conscience; not a member of the church, but shows for confession one day and unloads a number of astounding secrets that send the Preist's blood running cold - and then hot.

What's Going On:
The Priest is unhappily married to avoid living a life of what his religious alignment would deem as a sin; he's sweet and intelligent, but doomed to be unsatisfied.  During a routine evening, a man enters the confessional booth during a rainstorm and confesses his sins - of which there seems to be an endless number, and many of them are crimes.  The man confesses to blood on his hands, to being guilty of several of the seven deadly sins, and he further admits - he is likely to commit more.  The Priest is astonished by this, and as the criminal continues to speak, the priest begins to consider that he could save this man.

Only, perhaps it's not that simple.  As it turns out, some people don't want to be saved.

And the man's voice really is quite alluring.

I will take either role.

Pairing:

Storyline:

What's Going On:

Pairing:

Storyline:

What's Going On:

Pairing:

Storyline:

What's Going On:

Pairing:

Storyline:

What's Going On:

Pairing:

Storyline:

What's Going On:

Pairing:

Storyline:

What's Going On:

seeker619

Hi,

I like many of your ideas but one of my ideas would compliment one of yours perfectly I believe.  My idea is that we both play multiple roles.  I would chiefly be an detective investigating some rapes, and or murders.  However I would also play the rapist and murderer.  In addition some witnesses.  You would be my female detective partner, and the victim of these crimes.  You would also play the occasional witness.  If this doesn't appeal to you, get back to me with an idea that you would really enjoy instead if interested.  Hope to hear from you.

Sevenpercentsolution

I have to admit, full-out rape is something I'm not a fan of having in an RP, unless it's just part of passing detail - I don't think I could write out those scenes; I don't think it would be a good roleplay for me.  However, if any of my plots interest you, just let me know and maybe we can work something out.

seeker619

Hello again.  I sent you an idea which seemed to graphic for you to be comfortable with.  It involved you playing both a detective and rape and or murder victim.  However I see on your request list you have a listing of something like criminal vs detective.  If you are interested you could get back to me and tell me how you would like this to play out.  The part about you playing the rape victim or murder victim is really immaterial.  More importantly I would like to do something different.  Is there a role play you want that you have really yet to be able to find someone to join you in.  If so fill me in.  Keep in mind I may not know all the specifics of the characters since you have an eclectic supply of ideas and I might not be familiar with all of them.  If you wish through your idea or ideas by me and I may or may not be familar with the characters.  If i'm not you can fill me in with the basics and hopefully we can make a fun game of it.  would love to hear back from you again.  Take care.

Sevenpercentsolution

The character specifics are left up to my partner; I don't require my partners to follow any guidelines regarding their own character.  Any of the titles/plots i've listed (that haven't been crossed off) are things i'm willing to discuss or work out a plot for.

For criminal/detective, it would depend on the role I take.  I could play a serial killer on the loose, a car jacker, a professional thief.  It also depends on if my partner is looking for M/M or M/F.

Sevenpercentsolution

NOTE: Just updated the 'movies' section, new plots on the horizon. 

Sevenpercentsolution

Note: Several plots removed; updated to show which are presently available.

Saku

Okay, PMed you about #2. Mafioso Tango go check your Inbox! :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

StrawberryDream

Just letting you know I messaged you about an idea. Hope you like and would love to try.

Marguerite

-Feels her head will explode from all of the good ideas she notices-

All are tempting me to pick one over the other.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Sevenpercentsolution

Feel free to riff off a list of what works for you and we could - whittle it down?  I'm open to doing a couple of RPs with any given partner, once we've kicked off one.  8D

Marguerite

Do you also bake and if so can we head to the nearest City Hall to marry?

-Winks-

Will send you a pm with the ideas and ones I am interested in trying out.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Sevenpercentsolution

My chocolate-chip-banana-bread and blueberry shortcake get rave reviews.

Sevenpercentsolution

Update: Added 'Transformers' to fan-based list, updated 'wanted' list, struck out 'Wrong Kind of Love' as plot is currently unavailable.

Sevenpercentsolution

Sevenpercentsolution

Rocksalt Rockstar

I love the sound of Saved and The Magnificient Mr. Malcone, both dynamics sound entirely intriguing - take a look at my O/Os and see if you think we'd be a good match - I'm down for M/M or M/F and interested to see where we could take either plot.
For your consideration, my O/O post: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42164.0

liquid

I'm very interested in your mentions of Hitman/Target and Psycho/Psycho. In the former, which would you rather play? And would you currently be interested in possibly working something out to play with either of these concepts?

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

NekoBoy89

Heya I also wanted that one.....and I pmd a long while ago. T__T

Jaden

I want to play in The Magnificient Mr. Malcone. Bad. I'd be willing to play male, but I have no experience in adult rp M/M. please message me. Thank you. Ciao.
On's&&Off's[/u] https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=35699.0
(links don't seem to be working for me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'M BACK FROM BASIC TRAINING ABSENCE!!!

Sevenpercentsolution

Apologies for no recent activity; I was ill with H1N1.  Updated the fan-list.