[MUL] something extreme and kinky....

Started by stricttutor, November 10, 2008, 04:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stricttutor

This is my first post, and done before my intro is approved (I hope things work out)

Storyline

This something I began a year ago with a skilled player on Messenger (she seems to have fallen off the world).

"after her car breaking down and finding that her cell phone gets no reception in the hilly rural landscape buxom city girl finds herself knocking on the nearest farm house door...although the walk up the windy gravel driveway has put a considerable distance from the road from where her car is...her city shoes not made for this terrain and her heavy pendulous breasts swaying lewdly as she walks on the uneven ground"

This was the first posting.
What unfolds is a city girl's attempt to come to terms with her naturally sensitive and huge bust. In the city she tries to keep herself "supported" and hidden from most people. Raised to be demure and modest,  her "assets" have always gotten in her way.

The people she meets; the farmer and his also hugely busty wife see things differently. They see large sensitive breasts as things to be adored and made use of. The wife finds an outlet, through the visitor (Justine), to vent her domme side and make use of Justine's assets, the way her tall and demanding husband has been making use of her "udders", since they first met 20 years ago. The farmer himself takes the opportunity to train Justine the way he's trained his wife.

This rp includes lactation and breast growth, S/M (but not severe or debilitating), female/female sex, male/female sex, objectification, humiliation and transformation , perhaps bestiality (and anything else you can think of).

I could use a Justine, a farmer's wife, townsfolk that fall under the demanding will of both the farmer and his wife as they use their new "toy" to influence the shopkeepers into further getting their way.

Let me know what you think.

HairyHeretic

Patience, grasshopper. You are as of yet unapproved, so you need to hold off on trying to start games.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

stricttutor

Hi all-

Let's try this again, now that I've passed the approval process.

Any takers for this RPG?

Stricttutor