School for the Super-Gifted NEEDS MORE LADIES!!!! LOOKING FOR FRESH RECRUITS!!!

Started by Chreestafer, July 02, 2015, 11:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Hello all, the game has trudged on through thick and thin, yet we find ourselves lacking players!  Willing to accept any reasonable character and or anyone interested as a third Co-gm.  Fill out the CS sheet bellow and send a copy off to Capt and myself and lets get the party started! Again!

I'm looking to start a group game the revolves around players with super powers and unique abilities yet have it in a highschool setting.  It's open to all players of all sorts, and before I get to far into the plot and what not I want to guage interest from people.  I seek the help of a few Co gms as I want this to be a decent size, and I'm open to suggestions from anyone.

For the setting think like xmen and sky high meet with a more real world feel.  There will be students, teachers, and even bullies or soon to be villans.

***EDIT***

Now that we've gained some interest I would like to state that this is a solid game.  Anyone is welcome to apply as a Student or a Teacher.  From a quick skim of what we have, it seems we need Females as well as Teachers.

Character Sheet:

Player Name:
Character Name:
Character Alias:
Student or Teacher:
Age: Student should be between 16-19 Teachers can be any age
Photos: I prefer using real photos for characters, however I will accept anime if one cannot find something that'll work
Super Powers / Abilities:
Weakness:
Bio / History:
Basic Ons:
Basic Offs:
Sexual Ons:
Sexual Offs:
Extras: Is there anything of importance about your character that is needed to be known?
Aditional Photos: Place any other character photos or sexual photos here for reference, hide them however.

Threads

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Julles

Chreestafer

Hey Julles!

Long time no talk.  Feel free to pm me with any ideas :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Foxy DeVille

I'm interested. Might be able to help out on the GM end.

JoanieSappho

I'm interested. How are we doing the game? Freeform, system, etc?
Also, by 'more real', what sorts of things are off limits that might otherwise pop up in comics and superhero stuff? Like ... a character who is secretly an alien raised on earth, or supernatural stuff, or is it more realistic in terms of consequences for the stuff that superheroes do that normally gets glossed over (How many times have they rebuilt Metropolis by now?, etc)

Chreestafer

Quote from: Foxy Oni on July 02, 2015, 07:34:52 PM
I'm interested. Might be able to help out on the GM end.

Nice! PM me with any ideas!

Quote from: JoanieSappho on July 02, 2015, 08:34:58 PM
I'm interested. How are we doing the game? Freeform, system, etc?
Also, by 'more real', what sorts of things are off limits that might otherwise pop up in comics and superhero stuff? Like ... a character who is secretly an alien raised on earth, or supernatural stuff, or is it more realistic in terms of consequences for the stuff that superheroes do that normally gets glossed over (How many times have they rebuilt Metropolis by now?, etc)

Meaning more real as in I'm looking for the deeper side of our characters.  Where their heart lay and all.  Plus their sexual desires and needs as they progress through school.

As for your character ideas you can be and do what ever you wish.  If you want to be an alien then be it.  If you want to be a vampire then be one.  Just realize that others like you have come before you to either aid or rule the world.  The school was created to help kids understand who and what they are and to help prevent them from being evil. But we all know schools are filled with asshole and bullies.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Oldknight

I would be interested in giving this a shot myself.

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

mia h

Could be fun, alsobe funny to see the bullies when they find out the person they are picking on would make Superman look a lightweight  ;D
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Chreestafer

Quote from: mia h on July 03, 2015, 02:18:17 AM
Could be fun, alsobe funny to see the bullies when they find out the person they are picking on would make Superman look a lightweight  ;D

We'll some of the bullies would also have abilities as well, one might even have strength ;p
Ons and Offs
F-List

jacobjon

I would likely be interested in this. I always have a lot of ideas for characters with powers.
"You fight for the wizard?" Black Adam

"I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Superman

Chreestafer

Ok perfect, I'll start working on an outline for it all soon and get settled character templates up.  Feel free to toss any ideas people would like to see happen. :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

JoanieSappho

I'm thinking a telekinetic/path. Maybe an alien, but if so then one shot off and found (and raised) on Earth with no idea of what her people are like, or if they're even around. I'll leave those details up for Chreestafer to decide/play with, so even I won't know what's going on with them.

jacobjon

I was considering the son of a famous supervillain. He wouldn't have been raised by his famous father and was likely sent to an orphanage when he was fairly young, but people still expect the worst from him. I'll have to think about powers.
"You fight for the wizard?" Black Adam

"I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Superman

Captain Whitebread

Inspiration for this genre can be found in Hero High, PS238 (although that involves a grade school) and the Mutants and Masterminds game system, certain portions of which focus on teen high school supers, including a large section on cliques.....

I might also be interested
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Jefepato

This could be interesting.  When it comes to supers games, though, I always have so many character ideas that it's hard to settle on one...

Batman4560

Interested and watching. Once I have a day off I'll be posting ideas and the such. Also willing to help GM if needed.

Captain Whitebread

It is true.  With so many options for abilities, it can be hard to pin one down.

wander

Putting down initial interest...

When I know I'll see if I'll committ more. :)

mia h

I'm thinking of maybe a recent graduate turned teacher might be interesting
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

MaiMizzu

I woujld be interested I think, in a heroine. I think I'd actually like to play a Supergirl-ish character, ya know? What do you think?

Edit: Wait.. do we want canon characters? Or is it just original characters? Or a mix of the two?
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Captain Whitebread

It is my very strong preference to do original characters, based entirely on my own inability to reproduce a character created and perfected by someone else.

apygoos

watching this. this kind of set up has been attempted before, but im always willing to give it another try

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

ApesAmongUs

Quite a bit of interest in this.  When you say "decent size", what does that entail?