Wanted post-apocalyptic partner

Started by LittleKitten, September 14, 2011, 04:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

I'm looking for a couple of role plays.

I've been craving an post-apocalyptic styled one for a while. Something similar to The Postman or Tooth and Nail. There are two plot styles I've been in the mood for.
1)non-con. I'm caught and  molded into the perfect pet slave for you. Your a figure of terror for me. Perhaps the general of the Holnist(sp?) army or the leader of the rovers. I submit because I must, to fight would be to die.
3)Forced Marriage. My parents have something you want and you have something they need. In exchange for grain/farming land/horses......they give you me. Your older then me and have possibly had another wife(or have if you'd like). I dislike the idea and need to be shown the duties of a wife TAKEN

These are all very loose plots and need to be thickened a bit. Please PM me with ideas/comments/interest and we can work something out!

I have few limits when it comes to online role plays. I will not do extreme mutilation/pain, animals, bathroom play or children. However I do find forced tattoo's, branding and piercings to be very hot. Another fetish of mine is forced pregnancy.