Medievil Roleplay. I need a King, & Other character's. Join please?

Started by Lady Temptress, June 05, 2012, 11:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Temptress

This story is my idea & I have roleplayed it at other site's, it's been very popular. My character is Queen Xyna of Dark Vampire Kingdom and this isn't Twilight stuff! No offense ot Twilight fan's, but please keep that out of this roleplay thank you. I need people to play servant's, Rpyal Giard's, family to the royal couple and someone to play her husband / King. The setting is in 1758 London England in the country side. Human's, vampire's, lycan's and all creature's are welcome here. Please join.
Lady Dreamer

CAO

Hm, sounds interesting. I would agree to play the king. One question though, are you planning on keeping it only located in London or are you willing to use England as a whole?

Lady Temptress

Awesome Cao! I use all of England for this story. For the Skelly please just put the basic's. Name, age, hair, eyes, short bio. Ii will post an intro so we can get started and if you know any who maybe interested in this, please ask them to join us.  The rest of the story is that we have once peaceful kingdom and an enemy kingdom as neighboring land's.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Raven black hair of waistlength is flowing lazingly and freely 0down her back and slender shoulder's. She is adorned today in a burgandy velvet Rpyal gown and it is slightly low cut in a V shape style. With golden velvet lace encircled around the waist like a belt and around the hem of the dress, along with the sleevs.black stockings are worn on her leg's and she is 5'3 in height and 120 in wieght. Her eyes are baby blues as deep as the ocean'sa waters and she is in a foul mood at dinner time, while she makes her way around the winding corrider and to the dining room to join her beloved husband- King for dinner. She had recieved a threatening letter from a neighboring Kingdom that lay's 50 miles east of Dark Vampire Kingdom and that is Beautiful Nightmare the land of the Demon's and it's sole Ruler is Lady Alexander Nightmare a young 27 year old red headed / green eyed beauty of a demon. Xyna takes a seat by the King &she stares at her filled plate of food. She hold's the letter & wait's for him to join herm
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

DrGrim

Sounds fun i would not mind being a servant i will post a bio later if that is ok

BruceTheCat

I'm interested in joining as well, I have a few questions first. I think I might play a Lycan, but are Lycans the enemies of vampires in this setting of yours? Or would I be able to be, say, the Captain of the Royal Guard?
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Lady Temptress

DrGrim & redlobster if your both still interested in thos rp I would love for you to join me. Lycan's arent the enemies here redlobster, you can be Captain of the Royal Guard and Grim you maybe a servant. We can start asap. I am very sorry for the long wait for replying to you bith, real life kept me bust but I am back to rp!.
Lady Dreamer

BruceTheCat

Sounds great! Then that is the role I would like to assume. Somebody who has sworn loyalty to the King and Queen and intends to protect them with the life of him and his men. Let me know what the next step is!
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Lady Temptress

Awesome redlobster. Thanks. Now we need more people to join and I need someone to be King. If you know anyone who wants the role please tell them.
Lady Dreamer

DrGrim

I think it would be awesome if i was the queens personal servant that both serves and protects and spies on ocassion for the queen if that is alright with you. I will work out the charchter details asap

BruceTheCat

I thought CAO was going to be playing the King? If not, I don't mind switching to that role instead.
- scribus1000

Mossberg

I may be interested in joining. What positions are available?
"I killed the whole world, and you can too, if you try hard."
-Lews Therin Telamon

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

PrestaDGTation

Now this is my kind of fun!  I'd be overjoyed to play!

You said "any other creatures welcome."  Does that scope apply to fae creatures, or is that too complicated?

In the interests of rapidly impending awesome role-play, I'll cast a skelly here.  You can confirm or deny as you please.

Mag McSheridon - Her dancing green eyes are framed by deep scarlet hair, tied tightly back in intricate braids.  She speaks slowly and articulately around her lords and ladies, mostly to hide the fast talking and thickly accented Irish voice she uses around friends. 
  Some years ago, she had been sent from a village near Tara to reside with a friend in Wales.  However, this friend has proven to be the worst sort of person, and she had fled to England Proper to get away.  Through luck, and a little help, she meandered through various tasks until she was allowed to be a servant at the castle. 
  A woman of strange and many talents, she has a gift for music, making and mending clothes, polishing metals, crafting wooden toys, and tending horses.  The talk among the servants is that she can't cook, but this is only half true.  Rather, she is a witch, who fabricated that perception so she won't be tempted to 'work' while in the kitchen.  Obstinately devoted to cleaning and to her superstitions, her work is usually spotless except for a dish of cream and a wreath of primroses somewhere: libations to her all important faerie companions.  She seems very loyal to her lords and ladies, but there is obviously more to her than that.
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Lady Temptress

PrestaD, welcome to the Rp! I love your post. Dr Grimm, that would be awesome. Redlobster, we havent heard from CAO in a long time. But I am keepin the King spot for him open for now. Welcome to the Rp Mossberg. I am having surgery in the morning July 6 th & I am supposed to be in the hospital til Monday. I wont have my phone till I get home Monday. So, I may not be able to post til next Tuesday. But please start the rp without me and I will catch up. 
Lady Dreamer

Mossberg

Quote from: Lady Temptress on July 05, 2012, 03:45:59 PM
PrestaD, welcome to the Rp! I love your post. Dr Grimm, that would be awesome. Redlobster, we havent heard from CAO in a long time. But I am keepin the King spot for him open for now. Welcome to the Rp Mossberg. I am having surgery in the morning July 6 th & I am supposed to be in the hospital til Monday. I wont have my phone till I get home Monday. So, I may not be able to post til next Tuesday. But please start the rp without me and I will catch up.
I'll wait for you. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
-Lews Therin Telamon

TaurusBeresford

posted a private message, and I might be taking the stable hand position with my drow character since he likely won't be played in original idea. Ruminant is a minotaur creature, and because of battle the two have been separated from each other. I would be willing to bring him in as well if desired.

Endorel
63 year old dark elf also known as the drow(player is 43)

Last surviving son of the previous master to Ruminant. Prefers strong muscular men.

Character descript and abilities: He stands at 5'6" and weighs 135. Non descript dark elf having green and brown skin presumably an evolutionary effect to blend in with their natural forest type settings.

Offensive:
Average proficiency in melee weapons, but expert marksman.
daggers
short bows
medium bows
firestarter (capable of using the elven word for fire to cause spontaneous combustion in or on flamable materials.)
enchanting (familiar in his families traditions of enchanting weapons and armor during their crafting.)
book of enchanting (a complete record of enchants created in his family for armor and weapons)
low light vision
magic arrows

Defensive:
Floating disk
shadowmeld
teleport (up to 300ft-one turn, up to a mile-two turns, between neighboring kingdoms-3 turns, 500 miles-5 turns, can teleport by touch,
       long distance requires full concentration)
physical shield (protects against damage to the caster from melee or ranged attacks until destroyed from too much damage.)

Background: He has lived with warring tribes for most of his life, and now is no exception; the tribes were preparing for battle again. Having been raised on the family farm, he was familiar with all aspects of running one. In addition, his family was involved in blacksmith work and enchanting weaponry and armor. While having been around the smithy, he really had not learned much of the trade aside from how the enchantment process works during the creation of the item. enchanting had become his specialty in the family, learned from his mother. The family kept a boock of enchanting records in which was written over the ages the various enchantment rituals learned and performed by them; it was entrusted to his care.

Game Limitations: site and player limitations
I would give [you] the answer if I could, but I be a simple bull, and no bull anywhere has ever given a 'straight' answer!

The Tail of the Tauren

Lady Temptress

Thanks and ok Taurus. Welcome to the rp. I am back from surgery 0last week and the hospital! ~ have a 4 to 6 weeks recovery time so, lots of pain, but I'm posting as often as I can. Thanks for waiting for me. Now, lets get this rp started!
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Queen Xyna is about 5'3 with raven black hair to her waist and its parted in the middle with neatly trimmed bangs. Her weight is around 125 and she is wearing a royal green velvet gown with golden velvet laced rope around the waist, the V cut neckline, the short sleeves hem and the hem of the ankle lengthed dress. A black silk cloak with golden chained clasps are fastened in front of her neck losely. Xyna is Queen of the Vampires here, she rules the entire Kingdom of Dark Vampire Kingdom with a strong hand and yet a peaceful mannor. The girl is 22 in human years and 1020 in vampiric years. She is roaming the grounds in front of her Castle of red brick and a gothic flare, the year is 1758 - no electricity, no running water. Xyna is followed by several royal guards and her Personal Assistant ( Personal Assistant - male or female spot is open to play. ) she is inspecting the front of her royal gardens and they are an assorted ray of florwers. " I am growing bored lately. we need some excitement in the Kingdom."
Lady Dreamer

TaurusBeresford

If we are actually going to role play it needs to be in the actual role play forum this one being the requests; I haen't seen a thread yet, or did you want someone else to start?
I would give [you] the answer if I could, but I be a simple bull, and no bull anywhere has ever given a 'straight' answer!

The Tail of the Tauren

Lady Temptress

Sorry about that Taurus. Can you make the Thread please? I am not sure what section to place it under.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Thanks Taurus. Ok everyone, please go to the link that Taurus has provided for us and we can begin this Roleplay!
Lady Dreamer

Hunter Phoenix

Name: Hunter Phoenix

Race: Vampire

Clothing: Being a King means that Hunter constantly wears a crown and because he is a battle hardened warrior, he practically lives in his armour. Adorned in steel plated armour placed over his chainmail, he is always ready for a battle or to stop an enemy assassin from taking a shot at him. When he isn't in his armour, which is hardly ever, he wears dark red and black garbed robes with the seal of his house embroidered on the chest.

Personality: Short tempered and prone to violent outbursts, people have to be careful around their ruler otherwise they tend to feel his wrath, especially if something doesn't go the way he wants it to go. Servants and slaves have been known to disappear without a trace, only to be found days later lying in a puddle of their own filth, their bodies completely void of blood. However, it would be unfair to say that he wasn't a fair King, he rewards those that serve him well, mainly by letting them live. He is accustomed to power and will not let it go without a fight.
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Lady Temptress

Hunter is approved. Welcome to the rp. I gave up on hearing from CAO and so, Hunter is the new King.
Lady Dreamer

Hunter Phoenix

I've never been a King before so this is going to be a lot of fun, I'll make sure I don't let the power go to my head ;) haha don't want an RP tyrant running around now do we :p
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Mossberg

I'm going to use my old character but different name. Don't know if you will recognize him or not Temptress.

Name: Furyk Kaguya
Height: 6'
Weight: 200lbs.
Eyes: Before turning they were a deep green, now they change with his mood and hunger level
Hair: Black and going down to his mid-back, usually tied back at the base of his neck

Furyk wears clothes that are almost modern. He prefers to wear black, finely cut wool pants, a white, long sleeved shirt with laces at the throat that have silver weights on the ends, black leather boots that are polished to a high shine with the tops turned down at his calf, and a black coat in the same style as his pants with silver embroidery going around his wrists and up his sleeves to his shoulders.

Before he was turned he was a squire in the royal guard. Once he became a vampire he left his post and wandered the land learning his abilities and coming to grips with the monster he had become. Now he holds a position as the head of the Royal Guard. He can always be seen with his sword at his waist.
Furyk's sword
-Lews Therin Telamon

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

We need more female rpers for this roleplay! come on and join us ladies. xD
Lady Dreamer

Ember Star

I'm here, Xyna. Invited a couple of other friends too, one male and one female, you know them both.

Hey Mossberg, good to see you again
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Mossberg

-Lews Therin Telamon

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Brazen Endeavors

Hey Xyna!  LTNS! It's nitapitabread here.  You know I'll get involved in a new uncensored DVK.  Mwa.  Just need to decide what charrie.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Lady Temptress

Whoa hoo Nita! Well, this dvk isnt uncensored. I might have to move it to the Extreme section. We already started the rp at the Non section. Thanks for joining. Didnt you play her dad? Haha                                                                                                             
Lady Dreamer

Mossberg

-Lews Therin Telamon

Brazen Endeavors

Briefly, yes.  Yes, I did.

Hello, Mossberg, and well met :)
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Lady Temptress

No Moss, you guys won't have to repost & i have remade the thread at Extreme Small Groups 0as DVK-Restart- Dark Vampire Kingdom.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

I'm going to bed in an hr when the pain meds kick in due to the major surgery I had last Friday. My recovery time is 4 to 6 weeks, ugh. No work for me and lots of rp. :p
Lady Dreamer

Mossberg

-Lews Therin Telamon

Lady Temptress

Thank you, Moss. I just pmed Hunter & Taurus to post at the new dvk thread at Extreme Group section. Is there a way to delete a thread here?
Lady Dreamer

Mossberg

You have to be the one to post it to be able to delete it.

But, I've got to go now. Need my sleep for a big day tomorrow. I'll see you guys tomorrow night or maybe Sunday. Go ahead and continue without me if you want.
-Lews Therin Telamon

Lady Temptress

Okay Moss thanks. I'll have Taurus delete the old one since he made it and we can wait for you. Have fun tomorrow hun.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Time for bed. Meds are knocking me out. See ya tomorrow. Night folks.
Lady Dreamer

TaurusBeresford

The Tail of the Tauren

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

TaurusBeresford

waiting for lady Temptress to post the character thread, but this was the previous one if you'd like to place it there for now. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=146017.0

The Tail of the Tauren

Lady Temptress

Sorry for the wait folks. I am making the character thread in this section now. Its name will be Dark Vampire Kingdom OOC Character Profiles.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Nevermind. I put it in the wrong section and I just deleted it. Sorry folks. I will remake the character profile topic and place it in the right section.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Please just post your profiles in the link that Taurus has posted above for us. Thank you everyone. I am going to bed my pain is a lot and pain meds are kicking in. Sorry all. I will post in rp in the morning. I had surgery last week and I am in a lot of pain at the moment. I must sleep. Good night.
Lady Dreamer

TaurusBeresford

For the sake of clarity and the sanity of all who are jumbled, here are the links to all three posts

In character thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=146064.0

Out of character thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=146158.0

character sheets:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=146156.0

The Tail of the Tauren

Lady Temptress

Taurus, your statement is a bit rude to me  and I do not appreciate that. I do thank you for your help.  But I did not ask you to post all 3 links here. It feels as of your trying to run my group. I am doing the best I can and I am still learning my way around here.  I stated where they can post the profiles after I deledted that other topic.  So please leave it be and Rp. Thank you and thanks for the help, but do not insult me or try to run my group. Thank you.
Lady Dreamer

Mossberg

Xyna, from what I have sen he is just helping you. Unless there was something that I don't know about then just take good advice.
-Lews Therin Telamon

TaurusBeresford

My appologies, it was my intention at the start to merely be a role player; I did not want to run your group, nor really be the starter of the topics. I will leave the rest up to you, and just play my character to the best of my ability.

The Tail of the Tauren

Lady Temptress

The statement for the sake of clarity and the sanity for all that are jumbled here - Quote Taurus. That Moss was a bit rude. I accept your apology Taurus. I'm sorry too but it did sound offensive. We will just forget about it all now and have fun with the rp thanks foks.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

My apologies to Taurus and everyone else in the group for the confusion and the misunderstanding. I am happy for your help Taurus and Thank you.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

The King position is TAKEN! We do however need family members & palace workers & people to play Kingdom Citizens. Post here and your character if interested in joining. Thank you.
Lady Dreamer

mvp974

i know you allready started your RP but is there a possibility i can still join and if possible can i be a panther demon.

Lady Temptress

I'm sorry , I forgot to edit this thread, We ended the game. Not enough people interested in it. I could do a solo rp with you if you like?
Lady Dreamer

mvp974

Sure i don't have anything started right now cause I'm unapproved right now if you want to RP with me I'm all over that but warning I'm new it this RP online thing so when or if we RP i might be a little slow.

what type of RP would you want to do? :-\

Lady Temptress

I understand and no worries. I can rp anything. Would you like a modern rp?
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

I understand and no worries. I can rp anything. Would you like a modern rp?
Lady Dreamer

mvp974

Yeah that sounds great and what is the plot if you want i can try to come up with something or if you already have something in mind that cool to.

seekeroftruth22

yo whats up!! if this is still open i would love to be the king, it looks like it might have died off but im praying for a revival!
I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Lady Temptress

I can't think of a plot for the moment so can you come up with one, please? I will make the thread on the non adult til & if you get approved. PG 13 til your approved. :P
Lady Dreamer

mvp974

Alright um i cant think of a modern RP so can we go with something else i have allot of ideas for a medieval one or we can go with your medieval RP or i can make a few different medieval rps for you to chose from.

Lady Temptress

Medievil wotks for me. Thats my favorite type of rp. what did you have in mind?
Lady Dreamer

seekeroftruth22

mvp974

We find ourselves in the country of Domrémy where a war has been waged between the different clans. The three main rulers of Domrémy, the assassination guild, The Mages and the Knights have been fighting against each other for hundreds of years. But the true cause of the war is beyond anyone’s knowledge.

The Assassination's Guild
More known for their swift executions and the backbone of the entire existence of Domrémy, the assassinations guild is a secret society who trains men and women to their full potential. They are taught to disregard their feelings and to put their missions at top priority. They live by a single code, to balance the good and evil in the world. They wield different weapons depending on their specialty; some are able to wield a low level of sorcery.

The Knights
They are known for their direct bloodline relations to the former king of Domrémy, ever since the war, the royal family had hid undergrounds in fear of the outcome. Knights have then gathered together to fight in hopes to restore the former rulers of the kingdom. They live by Chivalry and honor their codes. They wield swords of different kinds and are highly respected by the people. They are looked up upon and command hundreds of armies of men and are very skilled swordsmen.

The Mages
Lastly the Mages, they are a group of men and women who dedicate their lives to sorcery. Most have died due to the war; they specialize in controlling the elements as well as animals of nature. Some have gone into hiding while others have stayed to fight. To aid their sorcery they use a kind of talisman which acts as their source of power. Once this talisman is destroyed, they are rendered powerless. To aid their use of magic are rune cards, long sheets of papers that are concealed with magic.

or yours i like your medieval rp seeker wants to play.

Lady Temptress

I'm so sorry seekeroftruth! I didn't see your reply til now. I didn't mean to ignore you! *hug* Would you like to join us?
Lady Dreamer

seekeroftruth22

Lady Temptress

seekerofthruth you can join in with mvp & i though. Mvp, I love your idea, how do you want to go about starting it up?
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Awesome seekerofthruth. *hug* Just call me Lady. I'm off to bed. But I will see you both here tomorrow. Night to both of you. *hug*
Lady Dreamer

seekeroftruth22

Lady Temptress

ok seeker. Night you two. See ya tomorrow to discuss the rp.
Lady Dreamer

mvp974

i well make a character Skelly you well fill it out. XD

name:

class:what clan are you in?

weapon:put a picture or describe it in words

Past/Story: Is there something about your character's life that has affected them in some way?

attitude:how your Character acts

Appearance: Describe your character in words or link to a ref sheet

Strengths: Can your character use magic? How much or how little? Are they good with archery, swords, or maybe medicine?

Weaknesses: Does your character harbour a secret fear of dirty socks?

and i will make mine later I'm so tried right now so I'll see ya night.

Lady Temptress

Heya. Been busy. sorry! I'll make my character in the morning.
Lady Dreamer

TheScribeVirgin

hi I don't know if anyone is going to answer this but is there any way I can use that RP plot

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
We find ourselves in the country of Domrémy where a war has been waged between the different clans. The three main rulers of Domrémy, the assassination guild, The Mages and the Knights have been fighting against each other for hundreds of years. But the true cause of the war is beyond anyone’s knowledge.

The Assassination's Guild
More known for their swift executions and the backbone of the entire existence of Domrémy, the assassinations guild is a secret society who trains men and women to their full potential. They are taught to disregard their feelings and to put their missions at top priority. They live by a single code, to balance the good and evil in the world. They wield different weapons depending on their specialty; some are able to wield a low level of sorcery.

The Knights
They are known for their direct bloodline relations to the former king of Domrémy, ever since the war, the royal family had hid undergrounds in fear of the outcome. Knights have then gathered together to fight in hopes to restore the former rulers of the kingdom. They live by Chivalry and honor their codes. They wield swords of different kinds and are highly respected by the people. They are looked up upon and command hundreds of armies of men and are very skilled swordsmen.

The Mages
Lastly the Mages, they are a group of men and women who dedicate their lives to sorcery. Most have died due to the war; they specialize in controlling the elements as well as animals of nature. Some have gone into hiding while others have stayed to fight. To aid their sorcery they use a kind of talisman which acts as their source of power. Once this talisman is destroyed, they are rendered powerless. To aid their use of magic are rune cards, long sheets of papers that are concealed with magic.

Lady Temptress

Sure, you can use my Rp plot, as long as I get to Rp in it. XD. I came up with this RP plot idea and this I have been running as a group at another site for many years & a huge success.
Lady Dreamer

TheScribeVirgin

Yeah it would be great if you could play!, I just love this RP I found it but it was not being played, it was so sad

Lady Temptress

Thank you! I have this in a group Rp for years at another site and its a huge success. Sadly twas not the case here. I shall even let you run the Rp & make the thread. Could you? I rp by phine & can't seperate paraghs due to that but I am a good rper. Can you make the thread and send the link in pm? I'll bookmark it. What role would you like me to play? I hope we can get this going again here and thanks!
Lady Dreamer

TheScribeVirgin

I would be glad to start up this rp, Your role would most definitely be the queen, and I can't pm you yet I need to be approved first so I'll leave the link in this forum for now,

Lady Temptress

I forgot you aren't approved yet, my bad. But good luck wiith it and okay thanks, cool! Looking forward to it.
Lady Dreamer

TheScribeVirgin

ok here it is the link I just used your description from this rp so I didn't mess anything up then pasted it in a new topic

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=194033.0

TheScribeVirgin

and would it be alright with you if I be like part of your family as well I wish to be a vampire, maybe sister of the queen if that's okay.

TheScribeVirgin

um hey im not really sure how to answer these questions i just have no idea i don't want to mess with your world okay here are the questions

Quote from: Mask of Innocence on January 09, 2014, 02:03:21 PM
Sounds interesting... I just have a quick question or five if you don't mind. They pertain to the roleplay so I'm not going to go off on a tangent.

1) Are vampires born/made/ both? I know you stated that Twilight was not to be brought into this but that's just one writer and one concept of what Vampires are. To be frank there are numerous depictions of vampires. So do you mind going into this a bit more? I have a character sheet written up but when I got to the history/bio section I realized that this could be a problem if I didn't base it off of the correct vampire type.

2) This connects to question number 1-- what are the vampires capabilities? Some are able to walk in sunlight, some cannot, some are confined to sleep during the day some have abilities, etc etc. Along that line of thought.

3) How are the views in the Kingdom-- Is it Vampires are above all, supernaturals are above all, all are equal?

4) Are there other places we should know about that would be important in the roleplay?

5) Forced turnings? (This sort of goes back to 3) Are they allowed, are they mandated-- e.g: someone did 'insert action' so they must be turned or must turn someone--?

There are probably some more I am missing but these should do for now. Most of the questions could be asked for all the supernatural creatures you mentioned so if you could provide information for them that would be excellent :)

Thanks a bunch in advance!