Control issues (ps1998 and AAA111)

Started by BigNRich, December 19, 2009, 10:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

"I'd like that chicken nugget value meal i think..too much bacon on that baconator for me" I say laughing as I get out my wallet ready to pay for everything as we move up in line. I think how absolutely amazing you are and I insanely lucky I am to be your girlfriend still after what a jerk I was to him.

BigNRich

After they placed their orders and picked up their food, David and Kelsey sat at a booth in the back. "Say hon, I have to use the restroom," David said. "I'll be right back."

He left his cell phone on the table. As he walked off, he heard the familiar *ching* of another text message. He decided to check it when he got back.

AAA111

"Okay baby..I'll be here eating" I say laughing as he heads off to the bathroom and she starts to eat her dinner.

She hears the phone ring and wonders who it is. She wants to look at the message but she doesn't want to be a nosy, annoying girlfriend. When he comes back she smiles at him and asks him.

"Babe you got a text..who is it?" I ask

BigNRich

David glanced at his phone and picked it up to look at the message. He looked silently at the screen for a couple seconds. "Oh my God," he whispered in an exasperated tone.

AAA111

"Honey whats wrong?" I ask looking at you confused and worried at the same time.

BigNRich

"Just Jackie," David said. He showed Kelsey the text: "OMG I HATE RUSSELL!!!!"

"She's a Survivor nut," he added with a chuckle.

AAA111

I laugh hysterically as she hits him

"Idiot..I thought something was wrong..oh you"

She gives him a slightly irritated look.

BigNRich

"Sorry hon," David said sheepishly. He felt a little embarrassed but still felt that things were going pretty well overall. Feeling a bit flirtatious, he took a strip of bacon off of his cheeseburger and held it towards Kelsey. "Want some?" he asked with a wink.

AAA111

She nods smiling hoping that he will feed it to her. They have not been very flirtatious towards each other in quite a long time as she smiles at him.

BigNRich

David ran the piece of bacon on her lips. "Hungry?" he asked.

AAA111

"Yeah I'm really hungry" she says as she uses her mouth to grab the french fry out of his finger. She licks his finger a little bit as she licks her lips.

"MM that was yummy" she says smiling and leaning back finishing her meal.