Branching Out (FxM, FxF, FxFuta)

Started by Datawych, June 22, 2013, 03:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datawych

I'm looking to expand my horizons a bit, so I decided to make a thread with some ideas that interest me but I've never tried before. Any of these stories could also possibly involve female-to-bimbo or female-to-futa transformations in them, as I have plenty of experience with those, but for these ideas, it wouldn't be the primary focus.

Send me a PM if any of the following hooks appeal to you, or if you have an idea for similar/related storylines. These are by no means set in stone, just a few "out there" ideas I've been wanting to try to introduce a bit of variety.

Savage Earth (F or Futa seeking GM)
A young woman is about to learn something unique about herself. She is not from this Earth. When she was a baby, she managed to give her parents the slip just long enough to get thoroughly lost. She stumbled upon a dimensional distortion and was somehow transported to one of Earth's other possible permutations.

Now, on her seventeenth birthday, the energy keeping her anchored in a dimension that is not her own has finally weakened enough that it can no longer keep her there. The day after her birthday party, she once again wakes up in a strange place with no memory of how she came to be there, only now she is back where she belongs. The problem is, on her earth, there are no people or laws to protect her. She finds herself on an Earth where just about everything either wants to defile her supple young body, or eat her.

Now she must find a way to survive in her new surroundings, lest she become a monstrous spider's next meal, or a despotic chieftan's favorite new love slave.

Sowing Hir Wild Oats (Futa seeking F)
Jasmine is a futanari, who has always been embarrassed about hir 'condition.' Female, but not really female, she has always tried hir hardest to keep hir predicament a secret, and has been incredibly successful. However, as shi gets further into hir thirties, hir biological clock starts ticking, in an impossible to ignore way. Shi wants a baby, and shi wants one badly. The problem is, shi can't get pregnant hirself, shi can only impregnate another woman. Unfortunately, many futa are borderline sterile, and only about 1 in 100 pairings will successfully lead to a child.

This story follows Jasmine's desperate attempts reach 'motherhood' before shi becomes too old and completely misses hir chance.

I'm really open to suggestions for where this story ends up. Comedy, romance, horror (if Jasmine gets desperate enough, who knows what shi may do to ensure shi has a child). Definitely something I've never tried before. This one may take a bit of pre-planning, but if done right I think it could be really enjoyable

The Sexual Parasite (Special)
A woman (or futa) is the first to arrive at the scene when a meteorite comes crashing to earth. The meteorite contains a strange, alien parasite that takes up residence in the first host it can find - the woman who went to investigate! The parasite gains partial control of her brain and neurotransmitters, and can temporarily take control over the woman's body. Even when it doesn't have control, it can still make suggestions, and becomes a sort of 'power behind the throne' in the woman's mind.

This one I've yet to have success with, because of the unique nature of the main characters. Since it involves two different characters sharing the same body, the story might very well not be possible unless the participants (both of us, not just one!) are willing to play more than one character. Focus would be on the conflict between the woman and the parasite, though it could be as dark or as light-hearted as desired

The Not-Quite-Succubus (F or Futa seeking any)
A foolish young woman is playing with forces that are beyond her control. In a failed attempt to summon a demon, she is sucked into a demon dimension in a catastrophic explosion of dark energy. Unfortunately, humans aren't known for being able to survive in demonic dimensions. But fortunately for the - rather unlucky - girl, the explosion didn't leave her entirely human. Her soul was twisted and corrupted by the out-of-control eldrich energy, and turned into the soul of a succubus.

Now the woman must learn how to live in her new surroundings, while simultaneously learning to deal with the dark, sinful urges associated with being a Succubus, as well as how to control her new powers.

Tentacle Worship (F or Futa seeking tentacle monster)
Tentacle monster, pure and simple. A young woman/futa discovers (or perhaps uncovers) a psychic, tentacled creature. Upon making contact with it, the creature formed a mental link with its victim. Unable to quiet the creature's whispering in her mind, she eventually seeks it out again and allows it to ravish her. This continues until the poor girl reaches the point where she worships her tormentor, becoming its willing servant.

Primary appeal here is the victim having her body and mind violated simultaneously.

Datawych

EDIT: Added another plot hook and fixed some spelling/grammatical errors.

Datawych