Fantasy, Medieval, Modern, Japanese, Psychopath RPs

Started by Saku, July 08, 2009, 10:32:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Note: If there is no strike through a plot it means I am still willing to do it! All of these plots can also be m/m if that is more to your interest xD *winks*

Fantasy - A Spell Gone Wrong (Intended to be a Medium Length Story - longer than a Short Story but not an Ongoing Story)

My character is an ugly young woman that suffered a bad accident with a spell when she was experimenting with magic. She can't find a way to turn the spell back and so is stuck with being ugly. Originally she was beautiful and she wants that beauty back, along with her main reason. The reason she was experimenting with magic in the first place was that she wanted to get her father back who disappeared while experimenting with magic one day when something went wrong. She doesn't want to toy with magic but she has to in order to find out where her father has gone. She wants to bring him back and of course bring her beauty back as well.

Your guy is a deranged, unemotional, arrogant, confident, deceitful and manipulative bastard. He is only concerned with becoming the best sorcerer in the world. He runs into my character when something goes wrong with one of her experiments and develops a fascination for her talent in magic. So he tries to get closer to her to find out more about the magic she uses. It starts as simply a want for power and magic but ends up with the sorcerer falling in love with her. Will he help her find her father and her beauty back? Or will he run away with the magic he has discovered?

Medieval Knight and Squire - Protecting the Realm (Intended to be either a Short Story or an Ongoing Story)

My character is the squire of a sexist, asshole, spoilt knight. The knight treats his squire like crap because he thinks he is above him. But one day his squire saves him from angry villagers who react to one of his arrogant actions and words and develops a newfound respect for him. A week later (since he is now paying more attention to his squire) he discovers that his squire is actually a girl and has to figure out his feelings for her and if he should turn her in or not. Since girls can't become squires or train to be a knight, it just wasn't possible. He begins to fall in love with her and has to figure out what to do about it.

Modern/Paranormal - Am I a Vampire? Really? (Intended to be a Short Story)

My character thinks that she is a vampire when no vampires exist in the real world. She even has sharp pointy fangs that she styled to be sharp enough to puncture human skin. She 'bites' people and drinks their blood but has not been caught yet. She is seriously messed up in the head and has yet to fall in love with someone or have a meaningful relationship. No one knows her true identity for it seems as though she doesn't exist which is strange. You have to figure out if vampires really exist in the real world or not.

Your guy finds her and is drawn to her since she is weird like he is. Your guy has something psychologically wrong with him which you can make up ^_^

Japanese Styled - Honor and Duty (Intended to be a Short Story)

My character is a martial arts student at a nearby academy who needs to find work to support her little brother. But she has a temper that can't be controlled, thus causing her to lose all her jobs since she doesn't stand for anyone to lay a hand on her without permission. This is bad because in Japan, women are submissive and are supposed to give in to the men that want to touch her unless she is married. She doesn't mind people doing so but she wants them to ask for her permission first and if they do she will usually give it to them. Those that don't ask and just try to touch her makes her lose her temper and she ends up using her martial arts skills on to teach them a lesson. This usually results in her ending up getting fired.

Your guy will end up seeing her at a Japanese-like bar place and will try to help her out when a fight takes place out of curiosity. Will he help her find another job or get her previous job back so that she can make enough money to support her little brother? Will he try to take advantage of her? Or will he leave her alone to try and make her own way?

Psychopath - Kill me Softly (Intended to be a Short Story)

My character will fall victim to a man's sadistic ways and then ends up falling for him and wants to be taught to be just like him so that she can carry on his legacy when he is either caught or dead. What will happen when he is caught and put behind bars and she has to carry on his work and realizes that she doesn't want to do it without him? She hears that the sentence for him is death and she decides to break him out of prison and move to another country with him so that they will have a bit more time together. But how will she do it?

Your guy has to be psychopathically deranged, sickly sadistic and devilishly manipulative and has a strong murderous intent. He falls in love with my character or he just has a soft spot for her, it's up to you to decide.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Ivoryedge

A spell gone wrong and Protecting the realm look to be interesting. I would be happy to do one of those with you, which ever you are most interested in doing at this time.

Inerrant Lust

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Jag

*is tempted to take up another game with Saku*

>.>
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Saku

I'm back!