Mafia Game Master Schedule/Sigh Up Sheet for GMs

Started by Galactic Druid, February 11, 2016, 11:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

I've seen a decent bit of buzz for starting up Mafia games both here, and in the One Night thread of CHWB. I thought it might be handy if we kept a running list of Mafia games people want to run and the general dates they're looking to run them to help avoid burnout and crossover. I'll do my best to keep this list updated as I become aware of new games on this forum. Feel free to post here to ask me to add new games to the list or discuss the ones on it.

March 2016
March 6 - Town of Salem Run by Persephone325

March 20 or later if needed for TOS - Deception: Murdered in Hong Kong - run by ThatRPGuy
April 2016
April 1 or earlier if TOS permits - Deception: Murdered in Hong Kong - run by ThatRPGuy

May 2016
Early-mid May - VtM themed mafia, GMed by Blythe
June 2016

Unnamed idea of Guy's, only after RP's concludes and some cool down.

A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Galactic Druid

Blythe

Signing up for the May 2016 slot. I've got a Vampire the Masquerade themed mafia variant I'm working on that I'm wanting to run here. Probably towards the middle to end of May.

Galactic Druid

Ohhhhhhh, I haven't played anything in the VtM universe since like highschool. Sign me up!

persephone325

I'd like to throw my name into the ring again for running another game at some point.

Assassins
Towns of Salem
Witches
Superheroes (SHIELD/Hydra)

Just a few of the themes I have.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."