Vampire the Masquerade Mafia [Game Thread] [Day Phase 4]

Started by Blythe, May 13, 2016, 11:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

Sorry, I was speaking IC ^_^

Caitiff are basically the illegitimates of vampire society.  Everyone else has a Clan, a way to trace their bloodline and ancestry throughout vampiric society.  For whatever reason, Caitiff don't get that tie in the blood, kinda like squibs.

In the Sabbat, however, they're called Panders and get treated with a little more respect.  The Sabbat have very little actual organization and often cannibalize each other to steal their powers, so bloodline is far less important.

A Camarilla Caitiff can more or less just expect to get no respect whatsoever, but I was never suggesting it as an OOC thing ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

AmberStarfire

That's cool, I'm glad it was IC.

Thanks for the information. It helps cast things in a different light.

AndyZ

I'm glad you let me know ^_^

Believe me: I had to deal with family over the weekend; nobody on this thread has come across as truly cruel or disrespectful.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Blythe

Voting Summary:
1 - Madame Professor (AndyZ,)
2 - Remiel (Madame Professor, Geeklet)
3 - theLeslie (Mintprincess, ThatRPGuy, Remiel)
4 - AndyZ (yugi006, Christa, Rel Mayer, Seranova)
1 - Rel Mayer (AmberStarfire)
1 - Christa (Intimate Ink)
2 - Nobody (theLeslie, persphone325)

Voting is now closed. There will be a brief delay before the Night Phase.

Blythe

By a narrow margin, AndyZ was staked and left for the sun.

Upon inspection and investigation of his history and ties to the Camarilla, it was determined he had been loyal to the Camarilla with no special role.

Remember, please, that dead players are prohibited from further game chatter in-thread or via PM!

We now proceed into the Night Phase. Please do not post in this thread or send game-related PMs during the Night Phase!

Blythe

Day 3

The Night ends, and the Prince commands his subjects back to Elysium...with a strange look upon his face.

"No one was slain last night...but we still have yet to remove the Sabbat from our presence. We must still search and hunt them out. Who should we remove and condemn to Final Death? My heart is heavy from the loss of Sunshine and Andy..."

~Plain Game Text~

Day 3 begins! No one died last night!

This is the last day you may vote to lynch 'nobody.' After today, you will be required to vote for another player.

You have 48 hours to cast your lynch vote; if you have not voted by then, I will tally whatever votes I have and determine what action is taken. Voting will close at Tuesday, May 24 at 8 p.m. US Central Time. You can change your vote any time before then, but after that time, no changes will be accepted.

Geeklet

Galactic Druid

Wooohoo! No one died at night, at least.

Ninja'd by Geeklet, who now has green hair instead.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Galactic Druid

Is everyone nervous about accusing or voting first? Someone has to get this ball rolling...

I'm very suspicious of theLeslie right now. With everything that went on round 2, plus night one, I feel like voting nobody was really not in the best interest of the village at all. Furthermore, by the time she voted, AndyZ was already in the lead by 2 votes. She could have safely jumped on the Andy bandwagon without looking suspicious in the slightest, especially after Andy changed his opinion about 4 times that round. Instead, Leslie seemed to go out of her way to appear a pacifist, even asking for the seer to step forward in a post. Those aren't the actions of a villager in my eyes.

Rel Mayer

I'm a bit curious as to how nobody died at night. Does that mean that another role protected them?

Mintprincess

Quote from: Rel Mayer on May 23, 2016, 11:27:52 AM
I'm a bit curious as to how nobody died at night. Does that mean that another role protected them?
two ways.  The brujah was successful or the sabbat used their priest power.  I admittedly didn't understand the description Blythe had and asked for the clarification which he posted up in the ooc.  (Blocking sabbat actions is what it said and their action is to kill).  I think it's more likely we lost someone last night to the other side. 

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on May 23, 2016, 11:23:27 AM
Is everyone nervous about accusing or voting first? Someone has to get this ball rolling...

I'm very suspicious of theLeslie right now. With everything that went on round 2, plus night one, I feel like voting nobody was really not in the best interest of the village at all. Furthermore, by the time she voted, AndyZ was already in the lead by 2 votes. She could have safely jumped on the Andy bandwagon without looking suspicious in the slightest, especially after Andy changed his opinion about 4 times that round. Instead, Leslie seemed to go out of her way to appear a pacifist, even asking for the seer to step forward in a post. Those aren't the actions of a villager in my eyes.
I asked her to explain the reason behind throwing away her sheriff vote as well and make it look like she wasn't trying to vote in Geeklet (see my earlier posts) and never got a response.  I would love to hear why she's taken the actions. She has.   Voting nobody when we know we have to root out the sabbat and we did have info is vital at this point.   And like you said it's an indirect way to lynch without voting, just like her way of voting for MP for sheriff last was solidifying Geeklet without directly voting for her.

Galactic Druid

It's very possible. Without the healer in play, really one of three things could have happened. Either the Bodyguard successfully protected someone, Sunshine could have been the diseased villager, which would mean they lost their chance to kill last night, or, they could have forgone the kill, instead electing to turn someone into one of their own. In all honesty, the last scenario is the most likely. I'd use that power as early as possible if I were a wolf, I wouldn't want to risk losing it in a lynching.

Mintprincess

You do have a point that if sunshine was the deseased then they lost their action and if that's the case I would assume they couldn't use the priest power either, but Blythe would have to clarify.  Otherwise the diseased wouldn't hurt them at all.     I will ask him that too. 

That means that we still have four originals out there and someone who we may have thought was safe no longer is.   You were the only one anyone has felt confirmed on at this point, but given your perceived alignment were you telling the truth, I don't know that They would target you.  It's more likely they switched someone who hasn't had any shade on them yet. 

Geeklet

My gut still says Remi. You can never trust the pirate.  ;)

Seranova

I'm not sure I can trust Remi or Leslie either, with the way everything has gone down. My vote this round will probably be for one of the two, but I'll hold off on the official until I can see a bit more of where the day takes us.

Of course, Geeklet is on my radar, as well...
Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

Geeklet

I can't help but think people think I am shady just because of my whole "vendetta" against Remi. Its all jokes and laughs, its not actually SERIOUS. Honestly, no one has really came across as shady to me, so I've just kept on with the fun and games. And every time I start to think someone is, I see something else that makes me think otherwise.

Remiel

There are really only two people that I trust in this game:  RPGuy, because no one has challenged his claim, and AndyZ.

And you guys killed him off.  Good job, guys.  Give yourselves a hand.

Galactic Druid

Wow. I really misread that at first glance and thought Remi just told us all to give ourselves a hand job. I was confused.

That said, who would you vote for? All things considered I'd like to hear your opinion.

Geeklet

....that took an interesting turn. Thanks, RPGuy. Now I can't get that mental image out of my head.

Galactic Druid

AmberStarfire

It seemed to have helped defuse the tension.

The misread, not the.. something else.

Um, anyway, game.

I'm still thinking on who to vote to lynch.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Geeklet on May 23, 2016, 02:28:20 PM
I can't help but think people think I am shady just because of my whole "vendetta" against Remi. Its all jokes and laughs, its not actually SERIOUS. Honestly, no one has really came across as shady to me, so I've just kept on with the fun and games. And every time I start to think someone is, I see something else that makes me think otherwise.
I never had the impression from your posts you were joking before....

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on May 23, 2016, 02:39:02 PM
Wow. I really misread that at first glance and thought Remi just told us all to give ourselves a hand job. I was confused.

That said, who would you vote for? All things considered I'd like to hear your opinion.
1. Laughing my ass off :P
2. I'm also curious.

Right now I'm leaning to theleslie for all the same reasons as last day.  Nothing has changed there.

Sera - why do you find Remi shady? Guy - why do you find yourself seemingly trusting him?

Geeklet

Okay, serious question.... if people are finding me shady for going after the same person consistently, why does no one think the same of Mint for constantly going after Leslie?