Who wants a catgirl Harem? :D

Started by bokotousamurai, May 31, 2016, 09:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

I'd like to do a roleplay playing a Harem of catgirl triplets, because twins are overated.

I have a preference for a Futanari mistress and a fantasy setting, but I can work with a male or pure lesbian master and any environment.
I have three characters set in mind but I can add more if you have suggestions including Futa of my own, I can even do traps or other animal-girls.

As for the cat girls themselves...

Peanut the tsundere is the oldest of the bunch, she is the most reserved sexually but you can tell she enjoys what she does when she gets embarrassed about it. She loves licking her master's balls and nipples the most, but does not do anal, with her sisters she likes to be charge of using the toys, especially the strap on, and secretly wants to try BDSM.

She is blonde with pigtails, wears fashionable dresses and plain white bra and thong, C cup breasts with average waist and hips, has the smallest but cutest butt and is clean shaved.

Next is Chestnut, the youngest and shiest of the sisters, although she is the proper lady when she's not being shy and embarrassed, she is absolutely infatuated with her master and is a willing cocksleeve for them and wants to be their favorite if she isn't already and will be envious if she isn't. Becomes a klutz without her glasses.

Long brunette hair, dresses as a maid with thigh highs and striped panties. Has B cup boobs and the widest hips with the biggest butt and plump thighs, and a fluffy patch of pubes.

Last but not least is the middle sister, Walnut. A total tomboy who loves martial arts and sex whenever she's not being lazy. Probably the reason for the sisters incestuous relationship, she's garuntee to keep one of the others busy while the master has their way with whoever's left. Loves taking it in the ass, and deepthroating cock, also fisting and tribbing with her sisters.

Has boyish short brown hair, dresses sporty with boyshorts and a tank top as underwear and sleepwear. Flat chested with a perfect heart shaped butt, long slender legs that make her the tallest and a cute little tuft of pubic hair.

All the catgirls have cuffs of fur around their wrists and ankles, want to bear their masters children, they will split up duties daily including one of them sharing a bed with the master to give them a morning blowjob(but of course they can all share the bed if you want).

If your interested, PM me telling me about your master and what you like in the roleplay, and don't be afraid to ask questions.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.