Looking for some RPers - Any Genre Welcome

Started by Sophidian, August 11, 2010, 05:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skyline339

Alright so i just made this up right on the spot so it might be corny haha

An ancient relic has just been uncovered in the Thorium mountains. The relic is said to be from the ancient Naz'decka, an old magical human tribe. Many want the relic, for the untold powers it may have, but also by uncovering the relic, anyone who touches always ends up disappearing, for exactly a week, before reappearing completely insane. Are the ancient Naz'decka returning? or are there even darker magics at play.

Hows that sound?

Sophidian

Ooh, I like it! So do we want to start when one of the archaeologists who touched it comes back? Or someone buys it and spookiness?
Ons & Offs -- Searching for RPers -- A & As (September)

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass."
-- Anton Chekhov

skyline339

just jump in :D, the story starts after it has been taken back to town etc lol

Sophidian

Sounds good to me. Would you like to start?

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass."
-- Anton Chekhov

skyline339

sure let me go make one. Any ideas for a name?

Sophidian

Hmmm...

What type of relic is it? We can name it like, "The Emperor's Crown" or whatever the relic is?

-- Anton Chekhov

skyline339

I like it actually the emperors crown, has a fancy ring to it haha. Well give me a sec now, I'll make the new RP :D

Sophidian

-- Anton Chekhov

skyline339

Sophidian

-- Anton Chekhov

skyline339

Also if you need someone for one of your rp's i'll join them :)

Sophidian

Right now, I have this one, the Genesis Institute (which I believe you joined), one possible pirate one, and a 1-on-1. But if any others pop up, I'll definitely let you know!

-- Anton Chekhov

skyline339

It's kinda interesting, I really have no idea where this stories gonna go. But if people keep posting it will find a direction

Sophidian

-- Anton Chekhov

Hunter Phoenix

hey there, hope you dont mind me dropping into the crown rp :) it looked rather cool
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Sophidian

-- Anton Chekhov

AAA111

Skyline are you interested in a long distance and/or long term dating relationship rp?

skyline339

Sure I can do one if you want :) just post a link here or something

AAA111

Would you rather do the long term or the long distance relationship? I can do either. I'll set it up and post the link in here :-)

AAA111