Daughter's Playground - Recruitment closed

Started by Kaia, March 01, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaia

We have had a few players drop to lack of a muse.  We'd love to see some fresh faces to spark things up a bit!  We have a couple Mom slots available, along with plenty of room for fathers/uncles and even some room for a few new daughters!    Drop your interest below and let's see about making you part of the Playground family!

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Ambie

I’m hoping to have it in tonight! Can’t wait to play!

Levi

I dunno...I'm on the fence I keep comming back...I'll see if I can find a faceclaim that sparks an interest
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Kaia

Quote from: Ambie on July 10, 2018, 11:48:10 AM
I’m hoping to have it in tonight! Can’t wait to play!

Looking forward to it!

Quote from: Levi on July 10, 2018, 01:45:45 PM
I dunno...I'm on the fence I keep comming back...I'll see if I can find a faceclaim that sparks an interest

We'd love to have you!

Eliza

Bibliophilia

Is there any characters in need of a father or daughter?  Or is there any particular character type needed?

After doing some research, I've started on a character using James Spader as the face claim.  However, I need connections in order to complete his sheet.

Anyone willing to sponsor him or provide the 'in' he needs to join the game?  I also need to figure out when his first party was, but that will go hand-in-hand with his connections, I imagine.

He has an NPC daughter, for the moment, though I might pick her up later or offer her up for someone else to play...

Bibliophilia

Posting what I have at the moment, so potential connections and STs can see and evaluate.

Lawrence Harding
Penmaster: Bibliophilia
Faceclaim: James Spader
Incest y/n: Yes
Birthday: March 23, 1971
Height: 6'
Hair Color: Medium brown/balding
Eye Color: Dark blue
Distinguishing Marks: Small tattoo of the name Ophelia in delicate script on his chest over his heart.
Sexuality: Straight
Profession/Year in School: Corporate Lawyer
First Party:  December 2017
Character's O/O's: Ons & Offs

Family:

Ophelia Jane Harding - Daughter
Samantha Whistman - Ex-wife

About:  Lawrence was born to a single mother who worked three jobs to ensure her son always had what he needed and never went without.  She hadn't finished high school, having left to get married to a man who had a good paying job hauling hazardous materials.  Back then, the regulations weren't so great and the work made Bruno Harding first sterile, which is why their only child was a boy born quite early on in the marriage, and then gave him aggressive lymphoma.

He died when Lawrence was six years old, wasted and in terrible pain.  From then on, Lawrence was a latch-key kid, left largely on his own as his mother worked cleaning houses, waiting tables and caring for the elderly and infirm in order to keep them in their home and fed.  He grew up fast and was more than happy to take on extra responsibility in order to make his mother's life as easy as possible.  He learned to cook simple meals, clean the house and do their laundry, so she wasn't forced to care for their house on top of all her other work.

As he got older, he found there was a gulf between himself and other children his age, a consequence of the death he'd experienced early on and the responsibilities he had been forced to take on.  He found little interest in the games his peers played, and often spent his free time reading or engaging in solitary pursuits of a more sophisticated nature.  His avoidance of his peers saved him from much teasing, thankfully, as did his biting wit, complete disregard for their opinions and 'spooky' reputation.

He focused mainly on his studies, wanting to get a job that would net him an income that would allow his mother to finish out her days in comfort and pleasure.  His studiousness and intellect paid off, and he attended Harvard Law School on a full scholarship, and then joined a firm once he'd completed his Juris Doctorate program and passed the bar exam.  His mother was able to retire not long after he started at the firm, though he wasn't making enough for the two to quite live in luxury just yet.

Now, he's close to being made a senior partner at the prestigious law firm, he makes a staggeringly handsome salary that affords his mother the chance to live in a large, luxurious home and travel whenever she desires.  He has an ex-wife, Samantha Whistman, to whom he pays a generous and amicably-agreed-upon alimony payment.  Their 18 year old daughter, Ophelia Jane Harding, is a freshman in college and splits her time between the two of them.

Hobbies:
  • Calligraphy and Japanese watercolor
  • Book restoration and binding
  • Skiing
  • Squash
  • Shibari
  • Origami

• Rugby
  • Boxing
  • Cigars
  • Antique weaponry
  • Brats
  • Steak
  • Well-aged single malt scotch
  • Feeling superior to stupid people

Dislikes:
  • Being forced to be polite to people he hates
  • Fake people
  • People who care too much about the opinions of others
  • Wimps
  • Blowhards
  • People with no class
  • Fully shaved genitals
  • The overly-sensitive
  • Red wine

Goals:
  • Become partner at his law firm
  • Acquire one or more princesses to spoil and spank
  • Never stop experiencing new and exciting things

Story Arcs:
  • Find at least one young woman to dote upon.
  • Something sinister with work, possibly
  • TBD

Connections to other characters:
  • Lisa Cerveny - Attends his daughter's college and sold him his most recent car.
  • NAME - TYPE
[The second must be to any existing daughter of the Playground]
  • NAME - TYPE
[Any connection]

NPC
  • Ophelia Jane Harding - Daughter
  • Samantha Whistman - Ex-wife

Gypsy

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹

Bibliophilia

-giggles.-  I couldn't resist...the man is insanely sexy.

Ambie

My character will need a father and/or family...anyone need or want another daughter?

Kaia

If you make the characters without the connections, that's perfect.  We do things a little different than others, but it seems to work really well.  Also any NPCs can always be replaced with real PCs.

Bibliophilia, your character looks good.  I'll be PMing you shortly :)

Ambie, I look forward to seeing your character.  I know you've been interested for a bit now.

Bibliophilia

I made the changes and will be hunting up that second connection tonight.

Ambie

Amber Brooks
Penmaster: Ambie
Faceclaim: Alison Angel
Incest y/n: She can hardly say no to anything when she gets horny...Yes.
Birthday: 1/29/2002
Height: 5'1''
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Bright, Deep Blue
Distinguishing Marks: Small birthmark near the small of her back...light and barely visible
Sexuality: Straight, but playful
Profession/Year in School: Sophomore
First Party: February 2018
Character's O/O's:
Ons: Teasing, dirty talk, accidental nudity, mutual masturbation, being watched, watching others, public places, age differences, size differences
Offs: Bathroom stuff, scat, gore

Family:

About:
Subject to change...

Amber was born into a wealthy family raise in a small town outside of a major city. Sister to an older brother who is currently about to wrap up his college career across the state. They spent little time together as her parents pushed private schooling for fear of the failing public school systems. Her mother's behest of course. A very controlling woman. Her short stints at home had her gravitated toward her brother and father, growing closer to them than she ever would to her mother. She never reached tomboy type statuses but this engagement with the opposite sex made her feel much more comfortable around males as she aged.

As she began to develop, strange feelings brought her to experience her first climax, clinging to a pillow during a family vacation, while sharing a bed with her older brother. Her mothers growing medical and financial issues drove the family to pull her private during her 8th grade year, thrusting her into the public system quickly. As she continued to develop, she became very popular, something she wasn't ready to understand. Amber had jealousy of all of the girls in her first school, due to her easy friendships made with the boys. This resulted in snide comments and worse, even as she joined the cheer team and tried to gain more friends that didn't have penises.

She had her first boyfriend in 8th grade...an awakening occurred. He gave her feelings and sensations she had never felt, becoming the first boy to take her virginity. Amber now saw boys in a new light as she went to high school. Leaving that first boyfriend behind in the 9th grade, she saw how the older boys, and even the teachers looked at her now. She loved it...and oddly, even her own father and brother were looking at her differently. She started dressing sexier, and showing more skin. She was changing now too.

Her dad changed jobs and was making new friends, staying out late and even told her about a party he wanted to take her to next month. He had a few of his new friends over to watch a football game. They were all very nice and really interested in getting to know her....of course, she was wearing a bikini as she was trying to get some swimming in that day in their heated pool. They were going to be at the party too...how convenient....

More of Amber *warning*

Hobbies:
  • Drawing
  • Swimming
  • Texting people

• Cheering
  • Most Sports
  • Being in the sun
  • Meeting new people

Dislikes:
  • Immaturity and being dumb
  • Fake people
  • People who care too much about the opinions of others
  • People who talk during movies

Goals:
  • Making new friends
  • Find a new boyfriend...or special friend
  • Experience new things

Story Arcs:

• None ATM

NPC
    • Cabot Moore

Levi

Mariette Aldrich
    Penmaster: Levi
    Faceclaim: Catherine Zeta Jones
    Incest y/n: No
    Birthday: 29th September
    Height: 5'8
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Green
    Distinguishing Marks: None
    Sexuality: Straight
    Profession/Year in School: First year at college
    First Party:  Newcommer
    Character's O/O's: Ons & Offs Long kisses, touching and fondling. Occasionally rough play, light bondage, light teeth and nails. Offs: vore, gore, scatt, watersport

Family: Philip 'Pop' Aldrich
    Margrette 'Ma' Aldrich
    Petunia Aldrich
    Primrose Aldrich
    Montgomery Aldrich

About:  Mariette is the typical English rose, no matter what she wears or how she looks the young woman is always turning heads. For as long as Mariette can remember boys have flocked around her but she has never really been interested. Focused on school and grades the young woman though her body developed at a young age, mentally she wasn't ready. However a dramatic change in her family's fortunes saw Mariette uprooted from their small home and the Aldrich's moved abroad. Mariette makes freind easily and had no real trouble settling into her new home, but either the move or the fact she was now 16 awoke an inexplicable passion in the young woman.

She changed, although still a virgin she responded to the attention she recieved, flirting back and gaining confidence in doing so. Mariette had a few steady boyfriend's over the year between her 16th and 17th birthday, she let the m touch and she touched but never went further, the young woman wanted her first time to be truly special, it wasn't until she was invited to what she thought was an innocent sleep over that she met the special man who Mariette chose to deflower her.

Hobbies:
    • horse riding
    • baking
    • reading

• romantic stories
    • romantic dinners

Dislikes:
    • Anything illigal
    • bullies

Goals:
    • true love
    • descovering her sexual side

Story Arcs:
    • Pregnancy?
    • WORDS
    • WORDS

• NAME - TYPE
    [One must be to an existing daughter who was established as a member before a certain point.  Please ask GM for the current criteria for this.]
    • NAME - TYPE
    [The second must be to any existing daughter of the Playground]
    • NAME - TYPE
    [Any connection]

NPC
    • NAME - TYPE
    [/list]
    A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Kaia

g0auld

Hi! I was surfing on the site and came across this thread. I'm interested in this community? Is it possible to join?

Kaia

very possible!  There's coding for the sheet at the beginning of the thread.  If you want to take a look at the master post and make up a character, you can PM me the sheet.  I look forward to seeing what you put together!

JamesSureWould

I've got some friends in this game and they've been loving it! Hearing them talk about it made me want to try and join!

Lyle ‘Lee’ Bartlett
    Penmaster: JamesSureWould
    Faceclaim: George Clooney
    Incest y/n: Yes
    Birthday: August 8th
    Height: 5’11”
    Hair Color: Grey. Originally Black
    Eye Color: Dark brown
    Distinguishing Marks: Silver grey hair that’s become a bit of a trademark.
    Sexuality: Straight.
    Profession/Year in School: Professor of Film Studies and FIlm production. Director.
    First Party: Newcomer
    Character's O/O's: Ons & Offs

Family:
    • Rosemary Stone - Niece
    • Casey Stone - Brother in Law

About: Growing up in a small midwestern community small enough it struggled to be called a ‘town’, Lyle knew he wanted more. The idea of working on a farm or in one of the few shops around for the rest of his life, talking to the same people day in and day out, sounded like hell to the young child. In the drive-ins his family would go to every few weeks though, he found an escape. Money gotten from every odd job he could grab was saved up so he could get a camera of his own. From behind the lens he seemed to come alive, eager to get the ideas from his mind onto the film. By the time he graduated high school, there was no question what he wanted to do. He left his hometown behind and studied filmmaking with a singular focus. Out of college he took any job on set that he could, trying to get experience. In his limited free time he made some movies of his own, small indie projects mostly done as a workshop for his ideas. One of them was seen by a producer who took a liking to it, helping him rework it into a real feature. From there everything seemed to happen at once. That one small break let him jump into a bigger world. Soon enough he’d build up a name for himself, moving from small independent films to larger fare that would fill up a multiplex. It was the life he’d always wanted.

It didn’t last forever though. After decades of working in the Hollywood system, Lyle found himself frustrated and unsatisfied. It felt like he couldn’t take actual risks anymore and had let himself get pigeonholed into a certain style. And his own anxieties weren’t helping. As he aged, he wondered more and more if he was qualified to make movies anymore. It was so often a young man’s game; was there anything relevant he could really say anymore? So he quit.

He left California and took a teaching position at a college just outside of Seattle. A much younger third wife decided that his life wasn’t going the way she wanted and left him. It hurt, but he’d gotten good at finding outlets for pain over the years. Besides, he had family out there he could help. Rosemary. He’d loved his sister, one of the few people that made their small hometown bearable, and always regretted that he hadn’t been there for her daughter when she passed. Of course he’d seen her over the years, but there was always that feeling that he could have done more.

Hobbies:
    • Film Making
    • Drinking
    • Swimming
    • Writing
    • Yoga

• Passion
    • The Golden/Blue Hours
    • Speaking foreign languages
    • Good Mexican Food

Dislikes:
    • Being told something is impossible
    • Someone who thinks they know more than they do
    • Making Lesson Plans
    • Geese

Goals:
    • Making a film that proves to himself that he can still be relevant
    • Making a difference to a student

Story Arcs:
    • Finding a new muse
    • Admitting his wife leaving him hurt more than he let on, getting over her.

• [One must be to an existing daughter who was established as a member before a certain point.  Please ask GM for the current criteria for this.]
    • [The second must be to any existing daughter of the Playground]
    • Mateo Solano - Friend and Former Colleague. They worked together on several films, and Lyle was the one to give him a big break
    • Rosemary ‘Rose’ Stone - Niece. Lyle’s sister was Rose’s mother

NPC
    • NAME - TYPE

Kaia

We just got the February party going, but there's plenty of room to spare!

Kaia

Bibliophilia

Eliza

If I can humbly request to anyone reading, who is interested. This is one of my NPC's for one of my characters, Zara Quinlan, who is lonely without her father. Maybe you can play as this suave Uncle from the DR...

Character Name: Armando Alvarez
    Incest:  Yes, please (but only if you're fine with that)
    Sexuality:  Straight
    Association:  Classic Car Collector, Cuban Tourist
    Distinguishing Features:  Tattoos on upper arms near shoulder
    Face Claim:  Celestino Cornielle
    What to Know:  Arrived in Chartier Valley during the height of Alex Quinlan's disappearance and press assault on the man's house. Was interviewed many times by reporters, having exposed that he was related to Alex and Zara Quinlan by law, being the older brother of the estranged wife of Alex, Roselyn. He made known his purpose was to help his brother-in-law's family, having taken a trip all the way from the Dominican Republic to do so. He is currently staying at a motel while he searches for the elusive Zara Quinlan.

He is calm and collected and tends to think before he speaks.
    NPC is Playable By. . .  Eliza, Kaia (but I'm open to someone playing him within the game)
    Any relations/relationships 
    Roselyn Alvarez - younger sister, wife of brother-in-law, Alex Quinlan
    Alex Quinlan - brother-in-law
    Zara Quinlan - niece

lustfulintentions

Daelen

I am curious and interested in this game, to join as a Dad. Still sifting through all the information, not quite ready to put a bio up yet. If the next party is my character's first party, what date do I put for that in the bio?
    I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."