Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

*Pets Flower.*

How are you?

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

Aiden

Quote from: octopusdreams on January 05, 2012, 10:03:34 AM
Hiya Hanged and hello Kendra.

Just a question but I've been sorted and won't be told my house until opening ceremony even though my character is a fifth year. I thought only new students are waiting until open ceremony to be told what house they are. Though my character, if accepted, would be a transfer student from Salem, Massachusetts, so would he have to be sorted at the opening ceremony?

Also I'll definitely be refining Tebastian's character skeleton.

Heddo Flower. :)

I will be contacting you via PM over your character need some clarification. Also I just had a generic reply to everyone who sent me their sorting quiz for efficiency sake.  XD

Quote from: Josietta on January 05, 2012, 08:14:46 AM
Morning all... I hope to get a sheet in the works today. Stiiiilll reading and stuff.

Thank you for the patience with us turtles, Keke.

Next week should be easier as this project for work will be done.

On another note:  Today is Lunar's 1 yr E-nniversary! Feel free to drop in and wish him a good one!

You have time Josi, I know it seems like madness now but once the game gets started their will be lots of threads and chances for people to fan out and do their thing.

Ollivander for all the first years...will be a different story.

Flower

Quote from: octopusdreams on January 05, 2012, 10:15:47 AM
*Pets Flower.*

How are you?

Doing lovely. Just fiddling with a loose idea of Leila's character relationships. Nothing too drastic, and it's probably subject to change in the future. I think can tell who she might like, dislike, or just feel indifferent towards already. How are you?

kasper

Quote from: Aiden on January 05, 2012, 10:16:53 AM
I will be contacting you via PM over your character need some clarification. Also I just had a generic reply to everyone who sent me their sorting quiz for efficiency sake.  XD

Oh, okay. Thank you. :)

Quote from: Dancing flower on January 05, 2012, 10:33:49 AM
Doing lovely. Just fiddling with a loose idea of Leila's character relationships. Nothing too drastic, and it's probably subject to change in the future. I think can tell who she might like, dislike, or just feel indifferent towards already. How are you?

I'm glad to hear it. And I'm waiting to try and figure out my character's realtionships since I expect more people to join.

I'm doing well. Just working on some posts for Witch House [Hood Rat]. Then I have to make a character for another role play I'm trying to gain interest for. And my lymph nodes are no longer big as cats. Maybe big as kittens, but it's an improvement!

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

Josietta

You have time Josi, I know it seems like madness now but once the game gets started their will be lots of threads and chances for people to fan out and do their thing.

Doesn't seem like madness at all.. IT IS MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!  Insanity!! I knew I shoulda been better prepared for this!

I am so glad I'm not going to be a firstie..

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

undisclosedtoyou

Good morning all!  I'm off to finish up my CS!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CurvyKitten

Posted what I had for my sheets, I will finish the one bio when my muse and I get some rest. probably rework a few things as well, seeing as there is probably something my sleepiness just fudge up. I will fix it later lolz. Bed for me folks. Night...

Haibane

It'll be like the January sales. I hope Mr Olli has plenty of assistants!

Quote from: Dancing flower on January 05, 2012, 10:33:49 AM
Just fiddling with a loose idea of Leila's character relationships. Nothing too drastic, and it's probably subject to change in the future. I think can tell who she might like, dislike, or just feel indifferent towards already.
If you'd like Leila to be friends with Minty and Vivi at the Ministry school that would be nice. A sort of witch gang is what we'd like to form, or at least a fun mischievous group of friends.

Kendra

okay I am going to say this only once, I've had a long long day and put up with enough crap to last me a life time.

When a GM requests something specific from potential players it is because we obviously feel it necessary. It is not up to the players to deem it otherwise.
We appreciate people wanting to help but this is slowly becoming nothing more than BACKSEAT MODERATION, which is not allowed.
All it does is upset, intimidate and annoy other players.
There are TWO GM's here - who have a life outside of this game.
We did not expect the game to be this crazy and there is a lot involved in keeping it as smooth as we can.
We have sorting to do, reading through extensive and fabulous character sheets as well as the sending out of the OWLs and a whole bunch of other behind the scenes stuff.
Everything will get done but you have to trust that we will do it in our time.

With respect to other players, please recognise that we have players from every walk of life - different cultures, differents ages, different language barriers etc
It is not for the players to pick and poke at things that other players have made an error on, the GMs will take care of all of whatever it is.

Any one caught backseat moderating from here on in ...
will  be sent a pm by the GMs to curb their enthusiasm to police this game - if any more occurs then the player will be asked to leave.

there are going to be a lot of people playing this by the looks of things, PATIENCE is required by all and I cannot stress that enough.
Don't take the enjoyment from the game before it even has a chance to kick start officially.

Thank You  C:)

Flower

Quote from: octopusdreams on January 05, 2012, 10:48:48 AM
And my lymph nodes are no longer big as cats. Maybe big as kittens, but it's an improvement!

-luffs all over- At least it's going down. That's good news 

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 05, 2012, 11:11:16 AM
Bed for me folks. Night...

Night, Curvy.

Quote from: Haibane on January 05, 2012, 11:21:02 AM
If you'd like Leila to be friends with Minty and Vivi at the Ministry school that would be nice. A sort of witch gang is what we'd like to form, or at least a fun mischievous group of friends.

I don't mind Leila being friends with Minty and Vivi, but I don't think they will be close friends due to differences in personality. I don't think a witch gang or intentional mischief is something she would be interested in at this point of her life. I do believe she's the type of student to tattle or try to enforce the rules if certain tricks go a bit overboard. That should add a lovely bit of conflict for some students seeking to misbehave. Bumblebee is a'watching you.  O:)

Zealously Jaded

Good afternoon everyone :)

Jag

As instructed, I put all ministry occupations in red and italics. Lavender's father, uncle, and cousin (on her father's side) work the same position. Basically paper pushers, nothing more. Hope I did it right.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Aiden

Who wants a wand?!

A few things!
1. It is a dating website, sorry we are using this site but it has a REALLY good quiz, you don't need to sign up for anything so PLEASE be careful when you get your results so you don't accidentally sign up for something.
2.Use your IC information for sex/birthday asto sign etc for more accurate results.
3. When you recive your results just copy/paste the main text, please leave the graphs out.
Looks like this (sample)

Your result for The Harry Potter Wand Test ...
11", Willow, Unicorn

You scored 32 wisdom, 17 bravery, 26 emotional, and 39 martyrdom!
A willow wand signifies that you care deeply about emotions, art, and intuition, and that you have a particular knack for charms. Your unicorn's tail hair core means that you are pure of heart and care deeply for your loved ones.
4. PM (the results) to me only.
5. DO NOT add it to your character sheet yet.
6. Only those who have a sheet up please, if your sheet has not been made you won't have some of the stats needed.

Josietta

So I got everything read.. finally. I will be working on my basic sheet now and wait for approval on my concept to do a completed version.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

LunarSage

The first question is what house you're in.  Should we wait to take the wand quiz until we find out our house?

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Zealously Jaded

I think with the wand quiz its the house you want to be in or think your going to be in.

SomeGuy

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on January 05, 2012, 01:14:33 PM
I think with the wand quiz its the house you want to be in or think your going to be in.

That was my assumption.

Aiden

Jag

Oh, I love OKCupid. They have a lot of good quizzes hidden among those horrible ones. *nods*

*wanders off to take test*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Aiden on January 05, 2012, 12:57:59 PM
Who wants a wand?!

A few things!
1. It is a dating website, sorry we are using this site but it has a REALLY good quiz, you don't need to sign up for anything so PLEASE be careful when you get your results so you don't accidentally sign up for something.
2.Use your IC information for sex/birthday asto sign etc for more accurate results.
3. When you recive your results just copy/paste the main text, please leave the graphs out.
Looks like this (sample)

Your result for The Harry Potter Wand Test ...
11", Willow, Unicorn

You scored 32 wisdom, 17 bravery, 26 emotional, and 39 martyrdom!
A willow wand signifies that you care deeply about emotions, art, and intuition, and that you have a particular knack for charms. Your unicorn's tail hair core means that you are pure of heart and care deeply for your loved ones.
4. PM (the results) to me only.
5. DO NOT add it to your character sheet yet.
6. Only those who have a sheet up please, if your sheet has not been made you won't have some of the stats needed.

Doing this now!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

TheHangedOne

Wand done. Made perfect sense, in the end, too.  :-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Haibane

LOL, awesome test, I loved it.

It turns out I'm a very wise coward.  :P

Kokaine

Nice quiz... Ollie's wand sorta made sense... I think... maybe o.o
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

undisclosedtoyou

Everything but the bravery bit made sense to me lol.  Niall's a coward, but I guess he's not as big a one as I thought.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's