Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Falstaff

Yes...wait?...what? *blinks and looks around the room*

Illuminate

Account restricted at member's request

Breathless Intent

*grins and leans down to lick up the mess she made of Proud. Peeks over her shoulder at Bane* You offering to be distracted, dear?

Bastet

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Proud Geek

*smiles at Bre's cleaning along his neck.* mmm you liking your snack?

Illuminate

WashAutumstar

well i just took a shower, i'm all your's, ALL of you fine ladies 35

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Falstaff

Deamonbane

I am offering to distract... but you can try anyway...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Illuminate

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Breathless Intent

*makes a face at Bane* Bah! No fun....*turns back to Proud and smooches a red kiss on his cheek, then glances back to Wash* Hmm....what flavor should we make you?

Ritsu

Illuminate

Breathless Intent

*grins at Ritsu and eyes her pink hair for a second* I think you're cotton candy, pet...

Falstaff

Hello Ritsu...done with school?

Pinches Illuminate's butt.

Kisses Bre...sits back down

Illuminate

Breathless Intent

WashAutumstar

luphawk

Great, I leave for a few hours and we loose half our lead.

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Illuminate

*Slips up into Lup's lap* but it's not so bad, especially surrounded by so many women... *winks, and kisses on the nape of his neck*

Breathless Intent

WashAutumstar

i'm glad there are so many prettier men than me for the ladies to torment, don't know if my brain could handle it, to the men about to be devoured, i salute thee! *salutes* 32

Tharic

Quote from: luphawk on December 12, 2012, 07:47:35 PM
Great, I leave for a few hours and we loose half our lead.

Same.. Oh well. They'll go to bed soon enough.