News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Anyone play Runescape?!

Started by Viper, July 28, 2014, 05:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper

Im playing Runescape, if anyone would like to come play, just shoot me a pm! XD

Karia AKA Viper

Sabby

I didn't know that game still existed o.O Is Ultimate Online still around?

Mr L

13 or so years it's been around, so yup, it exists :P Doesn't help that I was on RS just a few hours ago.

I'm not sure about Ultimate Online, never heard of it.
O/Os | A/As | | My Ideas I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Euron Greyjoy

I used to play it and I'm actually waiting for them to make old school Runescape, free to play.
"The Devil is in the details, and that's where you'll find me."

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There is no such thing as status quo when it comes to relationships. You either come closer together or drift further apart."

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=209937.0

Viper

Quote from: Sabby on July 29, 2014, 08:00:21 AM
I didn't know that game still existed o.O Is Ultimate Online still around?

Yeah, I used to play old school, I just started up playing again, and I was upset that old school was pay to play. But the new version isn't so bad.

Quote from: Mr L on July 29, 2014, 05:07:04 PM
13 or so years it's been around, so yup, it exists :P Doesn't help that I was on RS just a few hours ago.

I'm not sure about Ultimate Online, never heard of it.

Do you like the new version? Oh and imp hide armor looks so much better on females then in did in old rune scape, same with bat wing armor!

Quote from: Euron Greyjoy on July 29, 2014, 11:36:05 PM
I used to play it and I'm actually waiting for them to make old school Runescape, free to play.

Just curious, do you mot like the new version? Or do you just prefer old school? I'm that way with Diablo. I'll sooner play 1 or two before I play d3.

Tsenta

I personally love EOC, just because I find it an improvement of the simple click and wait combat.  I'm a few days from getting my 10 year cape. :D
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Euron Greyjoy

Quote from: KariaShinzou on July 30, 2014, 03:47:14 PMJust curious, do you mot like the new version? Or do you just prefer old school? I'm that way with Diablo. I'll sooner play 1 or two before I play d3.
I just prefer old school due to nostalgia and being a lot more simpler.
"The Devil is in the details, and that's where you'll find me."

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There is no such thing as status quo when it comes to relationships. You either come closer together or drift further apart."

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=209937.0

Mr L

Quote from: KariaShinzou on July 30, 2014, 03:47:14 PM
Do you like the new version? Oh and imp hide armor looks so much better on females then in did in old rune scape, same with bat wing armor!
I've been with RS since the fall of 2005, and I've loved it the entire time, gotten bored a few times, never enough to quit, but yeah, I'm with Tsenta, love EoC. And they do make some very...interesting outfits for female characters. :P
Quote from: Tsenta on July 30, 2014, 03:57:16 PM
I personally love EOC, just because I find it an improvement of the simple click and wait combat.  I'm a few days from getting my 10 year cape. :D
Very nice! I'm a year and a few months from that myself (See above join date, same account the whole time). I recognized your name from somewhere in-game, but it always felt weird to just ask someone that. :P

Tsenta

I actually use a completely different name on RS than I do here. E's quite literally the only place I use the name Tsenta.   >_>;
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Mr L

Quote from: Tsenta on July 31, 2014, 05:43:53 PM
I actually use a completely different name on RS than I do here. E's quite literally the only place I use the name Tsenta.   >_>;

Oh, my bad, just pure coincidence then. <_< Well I'm in a similar boat with 'Mr L'. Except I use a variant for Minecraft so people on E would recognize me easier. :P Was gonna use my usual username, but I was advised not to. <_>