Leather Family - Girls needed

Started by LimitlessNikkie, November 30, 2012, 08:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

Don't worry about being the most active cami the only reason I'm able to be active today is because its the weekend (woot.) The rest of the week I'm not terribly active myself.

FallenFeather

Chrystal

Quote from: Kuje on December 09, 2012, 08:11:04 PM
Chrystal, I'd be willing to play a female sub if no one takes up your offer. It's been awhile since I've had a character like that and to be honest, right now I'm full with all the male doms I've been talked into writing, so switching back into a female sub for awhile would be kind of nice.

She could work at the sex shop as a model for the items that are on sale, giving her much experience on what the items feels like and how well the customers might enjoy them. Grins, someone that sells the items should know how well made they are, etc, so using them on her sub/forcing her sub to experience them sounds kind of interesting.

As for RL, I've been to some of the local meetings for the BDSM group, as well as some of the meetings with some of the local Poly groups.

Well, I'd first of all like to know if any of the ladies would like to be my partner? It's nothing personal, it's just a preference, but thanks for the offer. I'm working on a character profile now, and I will post it when it's as complete as I can get it.

Kuje, if no-one does say "I want to be Chrystal's Girl" then I will take you up on that.

As for my woman's partner being her shop assistant, I am in two minds about that. Part of me thinks it's a great idea for the story and would work really well, but then the part of me that craves realism is horrified by the thought of her working with the person she sleeps with. Bitter experience has taught me that such an arrangement always ends in tears! Of course I could be wrong, it maynot be universal, but being constantly around the same person and unable to have time to yourself or with different people can put a hell of a strain on a relationship!

Madam GM, your call on that one: Sexy lez couple owning the sex shop together, or realistically keeping work and home separate?

And a character....

The Basics
Name: Marion Fedder
Sex: Female
Orientation: Lesbian
Role: Dominatrix, owner of "Sugar and Spice", the local sex shop.
Player: Chrystal

The Look
Height: 5'11¾" - 182.25cm
Weight: 201.5 lbs, 91.4 kg
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Grey
Skin: Pale
Anything else: Dolphin tattoo on left upper arm.

The story
Likes: 70s Rock Music. Steak. Red wine. Single Malt Scotch. Girls. Watersport. Heavy bondage. humiliating. Diaper play. Giving punishments
Dislikes: Scat. Mutilation. Rap, House, Garage or any of that sort of "music". Pushy men. Wasted food. Being woken up when she's trying to sleep in. Subs who don't like being punished. Abuse of the English Language!
Personality: Marion is a motherly figure. She is a total butch dyke but she does what she does out of love. She is very much in love with her partner Laura Strand, and will protect her with her life. But if the sub misbehaves, Marion will beat the living shit out of her! She loves the BDSM lifestyle and her greatest wish is that more people should come to enjoy it. She has a big heart to go with her sadistic streak, and she enjoys seeing other people fall in love and loves to help people who's sexual relationships may not be as stable as her own.
Habits: Wears leather to work. Drinks rather a lot of coffee.
Flaws: Addicted to caffiene. Enjoys inflicting pain rather too much.
Skills: Salesmanship, spotting someone who is under 18 and shouldn't be in her shop. Being motherly.
History: Once upon a time... A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

A little girl aged nine had wanted to join in her friends' Star-Wars® role-play game. But she was told that the only character available was Han Solo, because the boy playing him had dropped out. She gave this some thought, and then agreed. As the group of friends grew up, and learned about sex, she discovered that playing the male hero had interesting advantages.

Marion had always found girls attractive, even in kindergarten, she was often found cuddling one of the other girls. She was also something of a bully used to getting what she wanted and not afraid to take it. The selfish phase was one she grew out of quite quickly, though. Marion learned as a tween-ager that hurting people for the sake of hurting them didn't give her the same level of pleasure as hurting someone who secretly wanted to be hurt. She slowly learned to tell the difference and to read the signs. By the time she dropped out of high-school aged seventeen, She was already well and truly into BDSM, and had learned much about it from the woman who owned the local sex shop.

Marion was mature for her age and had lied about it in order to get a weekend job at the sex shop. On her 18th birthday, she came clean and told the owner the truth. Rather than fire her, the woman simply nodded and said she knew. Marion had begun working there full time, and when the old Domme had retired, ten years ago, she had taken over the shop. Marion has never looked back, never regretted any of the decisions she has made.

She befriended Laura one day when the young woman walked into her shop and started asking questions - sensible questions about sexuality, life, pleasure and pain. Marion took the young woman under her wing, fell in love, and is now slowly educating Laura in the ways of the lifestyle. To this end she has recently seduced into her household a third member [Played by Copperlilly], to encourage her partner to explore her dominant side.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

rpguy37

Interested in playing a sub male in a coule with dom female, any ladies interested in being my partner?
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

SneakyGuy

I have some experience too, FallenFeather. My expectations were quite close to reality.

Nikkie, sorry, but I'm not in the mood for something like that.
O&O

JinxedMinx

First - what an interesting idea, I am very excited about this.

Next, allow me to say I have no experience as a Dom and would rather play the sub in a relationship.  However...

If Marion or someone else offers a training class for eager to learn beginners I'd be happy to have a character enroll.
I'm not saying I'd be any good (or by extension she'd be any good) but I am always keen to learn new things and I'd
would make my best effort.  I know this will require the help of other player/characters and understand if no one is
interested in signing on.  I'll just come up with something else.  :-)

Kuje

Quote from: Chrystal on December 10, 2012, 02:20:36 AM
Well, I'd first of all like to know if any of the ladies would like to be my partner? It's nothing personal, it's just a preference, but thanks for the offer. I'm working on a character profile now, and I will post it when it's as complete as I can get it.

Kuje, if no-one does say "I want to be Chrystal's Girl" then I will take you up on that.

As for my woman's partner being her shop assistant, I am in two minds about that. Part of me thinks it's a great idea for the story and would work really well, but then the part of me that craves realism is horrified by the thought of her working with the person she sleeps with. Bitter experience has taught me that such an arrangement always ends in tears! Of course I could be wrong, it maynot be universal, but being constantly around the same person and unable to have time to yourself or with different people can put a hell of a strain on a relationship!

Madam GM, your call on that one: Sexy lez couple owning the sex shop together, or realistically keeping work and home separate?

No worries if it's not something that you're interested in, everyone has their preference on what they're looking for in RP's.

Uh, still tossing out ideas though and so, I'm fine with them not working together or maybe, taking some ideas from Jinxed, she could model during the classes instead or even just work part time while holding down a job that she heads off to while not with her mistress or at the sex shop. Meh, either way, it was just an idea. But, of course, all this depends on if any of the female players are interested in subbing.

LimitlessNikkie

Crystal - I want to keep close with realism so if part of you thinks its a bad idea nix it. Besides she could always be the type to hang out or drop by giving her a presants there without actually working there.

Sneak Guy - that's ok. No biggy.

Chrystal

Well, yes... I'm not going to turn down a willing sub, provided you can play a woman successfully. I've come across some guys that I've completely forgotten they are guys, and I've come across some who seem to think ... well, lets' just say they are obviously 14 year old virgins!

So, point is, if a guy can play a girl well I have no issues with it. Kuje, I'm sure you are very good, and if you want to play a sub female, I will still have Marion interact with her even if she isn't Marion's girl. I believe the whole point of this is swinging couples, after all....

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on December 10, 2012, 10:18:13 AM
Crystal - I want to keep close with realism so if part of you thinks its a bad idea nix it. Besides she could always be the type to hang out or drop by giving her a presants there without actually working there.

In fact, how about this? Kuje plays Marion's shop assistant, regardless, and if I don't get any other offers, his character gets to be her girlfriend as well?

Quote from: JinxedMinx on December 10, 2012, 09:29:24 AM
First - what an interesting idea, I am very excited about this.

Next, allow me to say I have no experience as a Dom and would rather play the sub in a relationship.  However...

If Marion or someone else offers a training class for eager to learn beginners I'd be happy to have a character enroll.
I'm not saying I'd be any good (or by extension she'd be any good) but I am always keen to learn new things and I'd
would make my best effort.  I know this will require the help of other player/characters and understand if no one is
interested in signing on.  I'll just come up with something else.  :-)

If you want to play the sub, Jinxed, then Marion will happily give lessons. Or were you wanting lessons in being domme? I have an idea that might work. I'll PM you. That way if you don't like it neither of us ends up looking silly! ;)

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Kuje

Working as an assistant is fine with me. As I said, I was only throwing out some ideas but if a female wanted to play as Marion's girl, then that's how it is. Grins. But I've been RPing for over 20 years, and I think I can RP female's pretty well. At least I think so and I haven't gotten complaints before. :) But sure, I'm good w/ her only being an assistant....

CopperLily

If there's still room and the "math" works out (there's not a huge deficit of D characters leading to either overtaxing them or a bunch of idle S players) I would be interested in this. Maybe playing as a single female, or the junior member of a triad with a more established couple.

kckolbe

Lily, how would you feel about being part of a blind couple with my character?  We can both be friends of one of the couples, giving us a tie in there.  Jinxed, how old is your character, and would she be open to a close male friend?
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Black Hand

Is there any open room in this still?

CopperLily

Quote from: kckolbe on December 11, 2012, 07:02:07 AM
Lily, how would you feel about being part of a blind couple with my character?

Somewhat hesitant? I don't know that I could manage playing that well and respectfully.

I could on the other hand manage playing a blind Dom/Domme's service sub?

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: CopperLily on December 11, 2012, 02:51:34 AM
If there's still room and the "math" works out (there's not a huge deficit of D characters leading to either overtaxing them or a bunch of idle S players) I would be interested in this. Maybe playing as a single female, or the junior member of a triad with a more established couple.

Welcome Copper! Feel free to pm the other plays right now we are trying to establish the couples so nothing is set yet.

Quote from: Black Hand on December 11, 2012, 05:45:16 PM
Is there any open room in this still?

Welcome Black, yes there is still room.

Black Hand

LimitlessNikkie

Chrystal

CopperLily

Quote from: Chrystal on December 12, 2012, 01:08:02 PM
Is anyone else posting characters?

I might be, trying to puzzle out precisely what I'm making though.

rpguy37

The Basics
Name: Jim Jones
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Role: Sub, switch, local college student who works at the mini-mart next door to the sex shop
Player: rpguy37

The Look
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 140 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Skin: A little tanned
Anything else: cross tatoo on right shoulder, totally clean shaven (including all the manly parts)
The story
Likes: Rock music, playing his guitar, swimming (on college team), beer, strong women, oral sex, restraints, ass play, orgasm control
Dislikes: Jocks, scat, pee
Personality: Jim is a mellow guy, easy going, tries to please everyone.  His new girlfriend has introduced him to the scene and the idea of Dommes and sub and it has been like a sexual revolution for him.  He enjoys pleasing her and making her happy and in turn the amazing sex she lets him have in return.
Habits: Jim is a bit of a slacker, looking for the easy way to do things....which often gets him into trouble. His girlfriend makes him wear a leather jock strap and butt plug every day under his clothes.
Flaws: Guilible, too trusting, dosen't always take things too seriously
Skills: Playing guitar, basic computer stuff
History: Once upon a time...
Jim was never a popular kid in school.  He was always one of the shortest boys, most girls towering over him.  He never had much confidence in himself, so he always went out of his way to try and make others like him.  Doing whatever they asked, taking stupid dares, being a bit guilible....all of which got him into a little too much trouble.

Discipling came for him at an early age in a catholic school, he was often in detention and took a ruler across the knuckles  or bottom more times than he can count.  He even seemed to like the discipline part as the years went on, and found himself with lots of alone time with those strict nuns.  As he has now entered college, without the strict limitations he had before, most times he feels like a kid in a candy store.  He was getting increasingly more sexually experimentative until he met his current girlfriend _____________.  She is a bit older and more experienced and has introduced him to the lifestyle.  He adores her and will do anything in his power to please her, she has shown him things and taken him places he never imagined before.  (More to come when I find someone to play the girlfriend)

He recently got a job as a cashier at the mini-mart next door to the shop
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

MagicalPen

If its going to be slow paced like Nikki has said, then I'm certainly still interested in delving into this.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Cami

I'm about to start my CS. I'm just going to make her a switch right now, but once we figure out what we need I'll set a Domme or sub title.

Cami

The Basics
Name: Sophie Charlese Graham
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual
Role: Switch, college student studying medicine.
Player: Cami

The Look
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 115 lbs
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Fair
Anything else: Stud in nose, belly button piercing usually with a coin "S" dangle, a small tattoo behind her ear of the word "Strength"

The story
Likes: Anything pasta, cats, unicorns, photography, black and white answers, hot tea, ponytails, shaggy hair, bright colors, heavy bondage, silk, satin, lace, gags, flogs, whips, nipple clamps, fuzzy things, animals, intelligence, people who stand their ground, pretty things, quirky things, nail art, cooking, learning new things, humiliation to a degree
Dislikes: Illiteracy, dumbasses, "grey" areas, needles , people who talk down to her, pizza, gravy, cold tea, ketchup, steak, heavy pain, scat, mutilation, heavy degradation or humiliation, arrogance, ignorance, people unwilling to listen to anybody else.
Personality: Sophie is independent, and more than willing to show people that. She is funny, and witty, often cracking jokes and all in all just having a decent time in most situations. Sophie loves people, but rarely gets attached to anybody seriously. She more often than not, is found dancing around or giving a friend advice. Her love of animals led her to the "children" she has today. Two large chocolate lab brothers named Gus and Finn. Her love of control plays out nicely in the Scene, allowing her to play either the Domme or the sub, as her subservient side sometimes needs somebody else to take the reigns as is so often the case. All in all, Sophie is personable and kind.
Habits: Sophie can usually be found with multiple bouncy balls on her person. She loves the things, and is often seen bouncing them in very inappropriate situations. (That  funeral was the last one, she swears.) Her nails are always done in some new fashion, as she usually changes her nails about every two days. Sophie almost always has a natural cure for things.
Flaws: Sophie is hard headed, and a tad bit hypocritical, she is also often called a bit cynical and bitter towards relationships. She does not trust easily, if at all.
Skills: Dancing, people skills, cooking, anything fashion or natural remedies.
History: Now this is a story all about how...

Sophie Charlese Graham was born and raised in Louisiana, her parents never approved of the lively, free spirited girl they birthed, and she was soon shipped off to her god mother's in Angel Fire, New Mexico at the age of twelve. Sophie learned a lot from her god mother, even though she was a bit "hippie." Even though she had responsibilities 'speaking to the trees' or 'painting with the wind' Sophie found time to do good in school, granting her a fabulous scholarship to the college of her choice. Valedictorian of her small class, with large dreams, Sophie headed off.

While at college, she began dabbling sexually, vanilla sex here and there, and for awhile it fulfilled her. Soon though, she met Damien, a leather wearing dark haired "sex god." He was a bit older, and she fell hard. Sophie wanted his heart, and Damien wanted Sophie's submission. He got it, and turned Soph into an avid lover of the Lifestyle, but when he left her, he broke her, and thus came her lack of interest in a real relationship. Her craving remained, however, and soon she began visiting parties and clubs around town, sometimes playing with established couples, and other times just messing around. She soon gained friends in an established couple, and under the Dom's guidance, Sophie learned the basics of the craft. She took on her own sub, and has been going since as both Domme and submissive.

Looking to expand her horizons in the community, Sophie joined a fetish site that connected her to Shane. After pairing for a few scenes, they fell into a relationship that has been going on for a solid two months now. While they are serious about each other, they do have an open relationship but with some guidelines. Silly rules to keep the trust in the relationship there. "No sleeping over after fucking another." and "Be completely honest about the experience if asked." being the main ones. Though the relationship isn't conventional (like it was to begin with, right?) it works out for them. Sophie wouldn't say she was in love with Shane right now, but if anybody has ever come close again, it would be him. She trusts him completely, and he could very well be dubbed her "best friend."

FallenFeather

I'm still in but I'm going on a trip for aobut five days. I'll try to get a character in that time, but it might be after :(

SneakyGuy

O&O