News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Truth or Dare (F/M,M/M,F/F) [Closed for now]

Started by Medo, January 01, 2012, 11:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Wayland

Name: Megan Wayland

Sexual orientation: Lesbian

Background: Megan was always a wild child. Ever since she could crawl she would test the boundaries of her surroundings. Growing up with 4 older brothers helped toughen her up to the ways of how men acted, and eventually inspired her liking of the fairer sex.

In high school Megan exceed in photography, music and film. When she wasn't in an out of the principles off, she was often found snapping photos of scenery or of people. After graduating college, Megan set off to New York and enrolled in New York Film Academy.

One cool fall day, Megan met a kindred spirit named Stacy. The two hit it off quickly, having much in common. What started out as an innocent friendship eventually became a love affair. It was only a matter of time before the two of them decided to move in together. Having little money however, they decided to rent out a room in a luscious apartment in New York City.

Personality: Spunky and a bit crass, Megan isn't one to beat around the bush. She speaks her mind and isn't afraid of what others think about her. She enjoys going out to parties, and of course spending time with her girlfriend.

Strict Off's: No permanent maiming or death.

Picture of a character:

Which clothes they have on: Megan is wearing a tight blank tank top, black bra (32B), torn blue jeans, a leopard print thong, green knee high socks, and pink Chuck Taylor Converse shoes.

Medo

My character is posted! I believe we are waiting for 2 more characters and then we can start! :)

Aurora Wayland

Medo

Aurora Wayland

Medo

Me too! :) I guess soon I will need to start making my first post. The introduction :P

Aurora Wayland

Could we start earlier like the set up? Or wait for everyone?

Medo

We will wait at least some more time, to give them a chance to come up with a character. Although I'm just as excited as you are! :)

Medo

No matter what happens, we will start RolePlaying tomorrow! So prepare yourself boys and girls! :)

Aurora Wayland

Aurora Wayland

Hopefully more will join. No need to be shy people!

Phoenixrisen

Quote from: Medo on January 05, 2012, 10:15:30 AM
No matter what happens, we will start RolePlaying tomorrow! So prepare yourself boys and girls! :)

*grins*

Tomorrow is perfect for me!
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

AribethAmkiir

so happy I could join you all.  Eager to get into the game as well  :-)

Aurora Wayland

Medo

So..first post is posted. Join in! :)

You can either say you were already there before I arrived to the living room or that you arrived after me.

I included almost no details about the house and I didn't include that I have talked with any of you (except someone needs to add that he/she saw me in the kitchen :P), so you can do your post however you wish.

Thank you again for joining!

I think from now on, we can continue our chat in OOC thread which is specifically for that kind of stuff.

Westal

Intriguing!

If you still need males (straight), I'd be interested.

I'll make a bio once I get confirmation.

I might have a female (straight/bi) who MIGHT also be interested (I'll check).

Thanks!

-W
To the best of nights, play on...

ON's and OFF's

Aurora Wayland

I think Medo will have to answer that one. :)

Medo

Well I will answer like that.

I wouldn't mind another straight guy in the game. I am just not sure how busy would it be with 6 people. So if any other player can give input it would be appreciated. I dont have much experience with group games, since after all, this one will be all in one thread. :/

Phoenixrisen

I don't see another player or two causing problems.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

AribethAmkiir

Could possibly get a little crowded, though as long as tow players don't get carried away and bury the rest of us it should be fine. 

By the way, what do you mean "another straight male"?

Medo

Yea..we will just need to be considerate I guess :)

Well, I still dont know what Derrick is. I forgot :P

But I meant another as in another player. Not necessarily as another straight male :)

So Westal, do the Bio and also your friend and join us. If both of you do it, then we are having 4 bedrooms in the house btw.

Phoenixrisen

I promise I'll make sure it's clear as soon as I've got it figured out. I'm still not 100% in his head yet.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Medo

Oh Dont worry Phoenix. It makes it more interesting. :) In real life we also wouldnt just "know" :)

Westal

Name: Marc Decker

Sexual orientation: Straight

Occupation: T.A. at University / Part Time Marketing Assistant for local medium sized advertising company

Background: After graduating from the University, Marc's job prospects had evaporated, at least compared to how they seemed upon starting his education. Half a decade ago, when he began his quest to double major in Advertising and Business, the economy was booming and there were marketing jobs galore. Before, he did not expect to settle for anything less than a gig at a television ad company, or a big time print media firm. Now it was all he could do to help a professor (not even his favorite one, who had retired two years previously) from the University he thought he got away from teach other students how to graduate with a degree that wouldn't employ them.

He only recently (and finally) landed a part time job as an underpaid marketing assistant. He was underutilized, underpaid, and overworked, though he kept these thoughts to himself. He wasn't a complainer by nature, and found himself thankful to be making rent, even if it meant sharing a house, nice as it was.

Personality: Though sarcastic by nature, Marc is fun-loving and loves to laugh at jokes as much as he does making them himself. He never judges people out of hand, though his friends back home knew him to be an oddly good judge of character (especially when no one believed him until the person in question turned their true colors). He loves to indulge in the finer things in life, always planning a good lifestyle for himself. He does what he can to simulate that on a lower budget, with mid-range whiskey and the occasional night of weed, though he's had to knock it down a bit since his being hired at the University.

Strict Off's: pain outside the passionate kind.

What clothes they have on: While Marc likes to dress nice, he's almost never in full-form except when at his marketing job. His tie is almost always half-undone (around his forehead when he's drunk). Upon entering the house, he has on a grey suit and pinstripe shirt and grey tie, all of which have been loosened for his drive home.

To the best of nights, play on...

ON's and OFF's

Medo

Love the character :)

Welcome aboard!

I look forward to your posts :)