Starship Climax ~ [Sandbox, Aliens/Monsters, Smut, Freeform]

Started by MissFire, March 19, 2015, 04:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissFire

Humanity has explored the edges of our solar system and moved beyond into the boundless void of space, searching for knowledge, for a new home, for new life. Yet much like Icarus, our thirst for more was the end of us. We flew too far and our wings of steel were shattered against blazing sun that was the fury of The Collective. We knew not how The Collective began. Perhaps they were once like us, hungry for knowledge, passionate for new neighbors in the galaxy. Perhaps it was this quest that drove them to madness. It didn't matter. The Collective was a gathering of many alien species all linked together by a worm-like parasitic organism. The organism brought all species it came into contact with into it's fold via reproduction or mind control. The Collective moved through the galaxy like an endless black wave, their technology a mish-mash of various alien races, the best of each breed brought together in violent harmony, all of them seeking to reproduce, to grow, to spread, to learn until there was nothing left but The Collective.

We fight this horde with all we have, but we have been steadily losing ground. Every day we lose a little more. Most of us retain hope but deep inside we know that we cannot win, we only struggle to survive as long as we can. Our starships clash with theirs every day. Our colonies fight back with blades, with firearms, with fists. Our generals and commanders fight with tactics and strategy perfected over generations and generations of humans killing humans.

This is not a story about any of those.

This is a tale about the Climax, an EDF scout roaming deep space for uncharted worlds and resources worth taking. This is a tale about that ship's faithful encounter with a Collective ship, the invasion of the Climax, and the fate of those aboard her.

Starship Climax is a freeform sandbox game that is all about aliens (and mind-controlled crewmen) getting it on with the lovely ladies of the Climax. Shortly after our game opens the ship is invaded by The Collective. The aliens breech the ship and begin taking control room by room. The Collective swell their ranks in two ways; for species incapable of breeding (ex; men) they use mind control and parasites, which gives the host organism increased strength, stamina, and enhanced reproductive organs (ie; large genitals, excessive semen) and for those capable of breeding (ex; women) it sends the former to breed with the latter. Thus, not only do we have a wide variety of alien species hunting down the women of the Climax, but we also have the ship's own former male population, now driven mad with lust and doing the same.

The caveat; the Collective parasite enhances it's host by flushing the body with adrenaline, endorphins, and other chemicals - by exhausting the body, the parasite will die. What does that mean? Well, it means that in order to defeat the aliens, the ladies have to fuck them to death! Who can hold out longer? It's entirely up to you. This game is sandbox and freeform! If you want to re-roll your character and play something new, or just want to drop out, just have your current avatar drop from exhaustion. Join and leave the game as much as you like! As long as we have an active crowd of participants, we can keep going. 

So, who wants to come in and partake in a little space madness?
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Angie

Putting one big giant MAYBE on this one...I'm interested but I don't know by how much.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

scribus1000

Bookmarked. Tentatively interested, but I will wait a bit before hopping in and planting a flag.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Mister Grimm

I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Uebelator

CeruleanSerenity

I might be interested in this... depending on how things go and the sorts of characters we get.

Are you intending that the women of the Climax are all human, or are more exotic types like gynoids and humanoid aliens also an option?

MissFire

Crew Character Sheet

[float=left][img height=500 padding=5]Image Link Here![/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] (Human? Alien? Other? Let us know!)
[b]Position:[/b] (Your character's rank and/or job on the ship.)

[b]Brief:[/b] (Anything you might wish to put for the sake of character building. Can be personality, history, or other.)

[b]On:[/b]
[b]Off:[/b]

The Collective Character Sheet

[float=left][img height=500 padding=5]http://Image Link Here![/img][/float]
[b]Name(s):[/b] (If you are playing more than one character, you can include more than one name.)
[b]Race:[/b] ( Former Human? Alien? Other? Let us know!)

[b]Brief:[/b] (Anything you might wish to put for the sake of character building. Can be personality, history, or other. You may wish to describe how this character reproduces, be it via cock, tentacles, or some other... appendage.)

[b]On:[/b]
[b]Off:[/b]
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

MissFire

- Sima Yi

DomJoe

Potentially interested, but I do have a couple of questions.

First off, is it possible for a girl overtaken by the collectors to gain things like cocks or tentacles so that they can breed other females as well? And what other kind of alien races would be in play here?

MissFire

To answer the questions;

-Yes, girls on the ship can be humanoid aliens as well.
-No, it's not possible for the girls to be overtaken.
-Whatever alien race you want to play is fine, basically whatever you can come up with is fine.
    - Sima Yi

MissFire

Name: Megumi "Meg" Takamura
Race: Human
Position: Shuttle Pilot

Brief: Megumi is the sweet, slightly shy kind of girl that makes friends easily and is often regarded as someone you can trust to keep a secret. Modest and sweet, she's made a lot of friends aboard the Climax and those that know her usually just call her 'Meg'. She serves as the pilot of the transport shuttle on the Climax and in her off hours has been studying to pilot the ship itself. A follower more than a leader, she's bound to sit back and let others make a plan when things go wrong. She's also not much of a combatant and when the aliens strike will either submit if cornered, or run away. Apparently in bed, though, she's quite the tiger!

On: Multiple partners, excessive semen, oral (giving), facials
Off: Blood, scat, urine, bondage
    - Sima Yi

summoner2183

catherinehellfire

If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

MasterOfMyFate

"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Laughing Hyena

Diingo

I'll join in and express my interest in this as well :)

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

TheBlackThrone

My CS

The Man
His Space Suit

Name: Zyklonoveenuranura--Yeah, just call me "Zed" like everyone else. Don't even try to say my name. You'll only piss me off!
Age: 45 (That's still young for a Martian. Don't confuse me with a fucking Earthling!)
Race: Martian
Position: On Ship: Security Off Ship: Destruction

Brief: If it hasn't been made apparent already, Zed can have a harsh personality. It comes from a long upbringing of Earthlings confusing Martians with Earthlings. You'll never see a Martian confuse an Earthling for a Martian, and it's probably because the unique sense they carry. Martians can sense when another life form is different. Different as in non-Martian. But really, they shouldn't be confused. Hundreds of years ago, Earth managed to send a small colony ship to Mars, and ever since, they began populating like rabbits. Populating with what? Well, the locals of course and they were far from human and must have been attractive unless the Martian race came to be out of desperation. The last purebred Martian died some decades ago and they built a statue of him that stands in the center of...I'm not even going to bother to say it. If you think the Martian language is anything like the languages found on Earth, then your ears have another thing coming. The Martian language is probably only attractive to Martians and maybe to certain alien species.

Any who, Zed joined the Climax because he was looking for money. It was a big juicy contract that he couldn't pass up. All he has to do is protect the ship on and off board. It sounds simple and hopefully, it will be. He can be slightly impatient. It depends on the situation. If you see the Martian busy with something, then interrupting him to tell him this totally hilarious story will probably have him tell that person to "fuck off." He tries to be nice but in his defense, he feels that people try to piss him off when really they're just being "people." Having been born on Mars, the atmosphere is different from Earth, the gravity has made the Martians' bones much denser, they live longer because their colony has learned from their mistakes with Earth and have decided to keep an eco-friendly regime, and their intelligence surpasses humans. While children in elementary school are learning geography and 2+2=4, Martian children have a choice on what job they want to pursue in their future and begin training for it at an early age. Martian mathematics is a major one can acquire at an Earthling college, and it's crucial for understanding Martian technology. Plain and simple, Zed will appear to be a genius to Earthlings, but to other Martians he's about as smart as a bag of hammers. Regardless, he's good at his job, blowing shit up. In summary, Martians are stronger, faster, taller, heavier, and have access to that region in the brain that for some reason Earthlings can't seem to be able to access, and it grants them telekinesis and telepathy.

Zed can project his voice into the minds of most species (communication NOT mind reading), so ignoring him is rather hard to do. Don't piss him off, he'll gladly torment you with his poor singing ability and wake you up at ridiculous hours. His telekinetic ability works the same way his muscles do. If he can't physically lift it, then he can't mentally lift it without causing some serious neurological damage. Just as muscle fibers can rip, neurons can die.

On: Well this certainly is interesting. What turns a Martian on...because Martians and Earthlings are similar in physical appearance, Zed can appreciate Earthling females just as he can appreciate Martian ones. However, Mars is a melting pot for other galactic creatures and so you'll just have to find out what other creature catches his fancy. He likes women with huge tits only because on Mars it means milk is ready to come out of them suckers. Martian milk is not just for the nursing of infants but it can also act as a major aphrodisiac for any adult male or female who drinks it. For these reasons, don't be surprised if Zed stares at your character's chest and not her face for those joining the Climax with some major knockers.

He likes a female just as hard as him and who can handle her own. This doesn't mean that he doesn't find the gentle and adorable types attractive. However, those submissive types be careful. Zed is going to be onboard a ship with a bunch of sexy women with hardly an outlet. He just might corrupt them.

Off: Anything that belongs in a toilet or a bio bag should stay there.

Anyone who calls him an "Earthling" or gets him confused with one. It is a huge insult to Martians, if you aren't sure, ask. It's easy!

In an O/O manner: Any player that tries to make a direct move on my character without my permission. Such as someone who tries to grab my character's junk, force him down, and pretty much say that the action happened without giving me the liberty to say whether it happened or not. Yeah, that will offend me. I wouldn't do that to your character, so don't do that to mine. Always allow the benefit of the doubt. Here's an example:

Caroline reaches for so-and-so's crotch. (Good action, it was posted as an attempt and wasn't finished)
Caroline grabs so-and-so's crotch and begins to massage it with her palm. She listened to him moan and felt him squirming (This is when I'm thinking, 'what the hell?' Are you writing my character for me or am I writing him? That is when I probably won't write with you again lol).
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Biles

What about trans-gender/sexuals? Are they accepted too?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Snake

Xerial

Name: Haris Quick
Race: Human
Position: Crew Chief

Brief: Warrant Officer Quick has been with the EDF for twenty years, originally serving as a Combat Engineer for ground forces. He served in this capacity with distinction for ten years until a routine away mission uprooted a previously unknown hive of robotic aliens. In the fray that followed Haris maintained rear guard for his squadron's retreat, and all members were able to evacuate, but he was severely injured. The assault left him without his left arm and unable to continue to serve in a combat capacity. Unwilling to accept retirement at such an early age Haris opted to be one of the first to undergo experimental cybernetic replacement surgery for his arm. He returned to duty, albeit in a less combat oriented capacity.

Haris serves aboard the Climax as Crew Chief in charge of the flight deck maintenance staff. He is known to be gruff, and somewhat withdrawn which has earned him a reputation for being a hardass. Those who get to know him, however, will realize he is just concerned for the well being of the people who work for him.

On: Haris likes just about everything about the ladies.
Off: No toilet play or sexualized gore.

Almondus

Interested.  I'll make a character once there's an IC thread up and going ;)

catherinehellfire

Here's a character for this(by the way she's wearing a suit, she's not that robotic):

Name: Catherine "Cat" Raelan
Race: Cyborg, mostly human though
Position: Communications officer and system manager

Brief: Cat is loyal and kind and would never betray a friend, she normally won't approach a stranger on her own, preferring they approach her first but is otherwise willing to make friends.  She has a rarely seen but horrible temper when it is arisen.  She is relatively new to the crew and hopes to prove to be a great addition to the ship.  She spent much of her schooling for the last few years learning about computers and data, and having robotic implants helps quite a bit in that field.  She directs communication to and in the ship and helps keep the ships computer systems up to date and virus free, she's not bad with a gun either.  Her computer implants help her with many things, allowing her to plug into systems and giving her increased stamina, energy, and senses, though her implants can bug out sometimes and increase senses to far, a problem she has yet to get fixed.

On: Many things
Off: no toilet play, vore or gore, heavy bondage
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0