News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

F looking for a dominant M

Started by Kanrya, March 28, 2012, 11:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanrya

Alright so its been awhile since ive been on this site. Im kinda rusty on my skills as a writer and a player in the game, if you're willing to bear with me on faulty muses among other things I promise ill be a good partner. Anyways my ideas are as follows:

Anime:

Edward ElricXOC

Inuyasha or SesshomaruXOC

MugenXOC (samurai Champloo for those who havent seen the series)

Hiei or KuramaXOC

If anyone is interested in having fun in the Naruto landscape pm me

Books Im willing to play in:

Dragonlance

Eragon

Movies that are of interest to me:

POTC

LOTR

Chronicles of Riddick/ Pitch Black/Riddick

if you think of any more movies pm me and ill see if ive watched them or not and if it happens to be a horror movie of any kind no vore play or watersports or feces play. that is just plain disgusting. i do not play with dead things, undead things (except vampires just no zombies please) or having whoever i play killed off. That would do more then anger me and you would get no further posting goodness until it was changed.)

TV:

Supernatural

The Winchester brothers are definitely yummyness and if given the opportunity id like to 'corrupt' the delicious angel Castiel.

Comics:

definitely X-men

Please no onelining in the posting as well. if you do that will definitely kill my muse and no bumping on the thread as well if it takes a few days for me to post it is because i am trying to wake said muse to think of a decent posting. i will let you know in a pm if that happens.

But yeah if you have any other ideas on certain RolePlays contact me please.

Kanrya

im up for any Star Wars threads anyone can throw at me

im also up for anyone whos read Anne Rice novels and can pull off a decent lestat. ive developed a want for vampire domination.

Kanrya

opening the riddick deal back up since i think i lost a partner for it due to inactivity... T_T

Kanrya

new idea for phantom of the opera...OneRepublic - All The Right Moves something about this song and the music video triggers it...

Kanrya

SKRILLEX - Bangarang feat. Sirah [Official Music Video] if you've seen Hook with Robin Williams you'll know the reference to the video. Anyway im thinking since peter pan let Wendy John and Michael go home hes been on the lookout for a 'mother' for the lost boys when he spots a young woman trying to sleep in an alleyway. He spirits her off to Neverland but instead of becoming a 'mother' to the lost boys she wants to be a lost girl. When Peter becomes adamant about her being a 'mother' to the lost boys she takes it upon herself to show Peter how a mother reacts to a father. The question is how will Peter react?

Rukio

I would absolutely love to run a Riddik or Supernatural rp with you. What did you have in mind for each of those?

Kanrya

closed down Riddick and a few others and opened others up. please pm if you are interested. Also into Doctor Who/Torchwood. Jack Harkness is seriously sexy!