Super Hero & Villian possibilities

Started by KikuLei, September 11, 2011, 05:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

Your character can be an original or someone like Batman unless stated.

Name: Essentia
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 137 lbs
Powers: Uses body as a projectile, can throw disks of energy and has acrobatic skills.
Weakness: Opponents with high defense, her attacks take a lot out of her leaving her weaker after a while.
Outfit: A Tight black suit much like ' Black Cat ' from the Spiderman series , her own however being backless under its hood  and having her legs exposed. Her boots end at the ankle.
Dislikes: Losing, other arrogant women , fake jewelry / gems.

Option one:  Essentia breaks into your character's mansion and  stumbles upon your hide on by pure accident not knowing you were a hero to begin with. Attempting to steal some of your gear for later use she fails to defeat your hero.

Option two:  Both of our characters are villains , attempting to rob a famous jewelry store they find each other on different floors and depart trying to get out before the police or a hero finds them. One of them ends up finding the other at night while they are in bed after planting a chip on them trying to get the rest of the jewels.

Option three: ( Prefered Batman but customs are also allowed. ) Batman is on vacation in England , what he doesn't expect is everyone still seems to need him. Once he hears someone in the museum after falling asleep at a desk trying to find out when the thief was going to hit the thief unknowingly comes to him and all he has to do is change. What he doesn't expect is his opponent to be a woman who loves being pinned down and flirting. Perhaps a bit more sensual than what Batman expected.

Mahro

Sounds kinda fun!  I'd be game for the dual villain option.
Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love.

KikuLei

Alright, Pm me with a character profile and we can see when we can begin. :]

Mahro

Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love.