Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Sweet Trouble

Holy COW .... last time I was able to stop in the #'s were in the low 100's

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

abandoneddolly

Sweet Trouble

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Autumn52

My my all the beautiful blonds are here. YUMMY

Hugs to everyone
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

innHERendo

You ever feel your fighting an uphill battle some days :P
My Ons/Offs

Anesa

7   Yes, I do sometimes actually.   Just not today...  ;P

Autumn52

Mordred

*See Pillory*

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs