The deal was made, now the price must be paid. Our seven sexy sins.

Started by CurvyKitten, December 20, 2011, 06:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lore

He looks great Flower. I'm curious to know what "routines" entails.  ;D

I was wondering if there were any effects/consequences to accepting to fulfill the bargain. Do the women lose their souls? Are their souls already lost? Do they gain longevity or immortality?

Kaisude

You have the choice to fight back, or go with it. Or try to find some alternative. That's why I'm anxious to get this started. Curious to know how many would fight, and how many would along with the plan.

Flower

Quote from: lore on December 24, 2011, 09:38:30 PM
He looks great Flower. I'm curious to know what "routines" entails.  ;D

Yays! I was hoping you would like him. I have no doubt that there will be some interesting interactions between the two of them.

lore

Quote from: Kaisude on December 24, 2011, 09:56:14 PM
You have the choice to fight back, or go with it. Or try to find some alternative. That's why I'm anxious to get this started. Curious to know how many would fight, and how many would along with the plan.

Mhm. I understood that much. I was just wondering whether there were any other consequences to thief decision other then loosing what thier families gained from it- like the ones I mentioned.

CurvyKitten

I will have the threads up for you all after today, tiss Christmas after all.

And yes there can and could be more to these deals then appears. I will be updating our demons and whom ever else I need to depending on how things play out. After all you can't make a deal with the devil's men and expect to break out of it so easily. The out come may even push our demons to a different path WHO KNOWS....smiles innocently.

Haloriel

kingmaster1

rachelongaku

Merry Christmas!
(or whatever you celebrate)

I can't wait for this roleplay to get going. ^-^
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

Dirigible

Darn, all filled up. Any chance of a slot for an extra sin? Perhaps the Demon of Simony?  ;D

Flower

Perhaps you can be a villain. Someone under divine protection to attempt and destroy the demons or destroy their brides in revenge...

Lol just a random thought Up to Curvy  ;D

CurvyKitten

Ok I'll be getting the threads for our game up within the next day so look for updates coming.

As for other player options, I may be open to them in a bit but I want to get this up and running before I open other roles for play. But I like the suggestion thank you Dancing Flower.

Caela

Beyond villians, another thought to consider, when/if you open it up to more characters would be employees, servants, business associate etc of the demons human personas.

CurvyKitten

Sorry...sorry. I am so behind I know, between the holiday's and being sick i have really slacked in my posting and getting everything up. I will work on it today.

Yeah I'll keep that in mind Caela thanks for the idea.

CurvyKitten

Threads are up and posted in the first post of the interest thread. WOOT!

CurvyKitten

reopening some spots to try and keep this thing going. Three spots open check them out.

Kimera

i'll take a spot, wrath is open correct? I'll take that one

Kimera

Username: Kimera

Your characters name.: Sergei Murlow / Shulgurath

Title: Wrath

Personality: Shulgurath likes to wrok from the shadows, working indirectly and let his fowl wispers instigate the worst in people, making them act without thinking, striking back at those who wronged them. He takes great delight in fueling conflict on any scale. From small squables to wars over the centuries

Occupation: Leading man of an organisation that 'takes care' of things.

Bio: Shulgurath's alias, Sergei Murlow is a russian weapon dealer who has come to america to settle up new busnesses. he always works behind the scenes though, using middle men to arrange everything. Double dealing is his favorite, setting one party up and then backing up the other to retaliate. He is not averse to calling favors from the other demon lords to arrange deals to further promote conflict in any ways.

On's+Off's: No Scat , watersport,

Your true form:

Work in progress....

CurvyKitten

bumping to see if we can't fill the last few spots we are missing.

kingmaster1

Sarah Morgan

I might be interested in this, if I knew which spots were still open.  I'm visually impaired, so I can't tell which spots are marked out and which ones aren't.  After a crazy couple of months, first visiting family in California for the holidays, followed by being sick for a while after I got back, and then dealing with a virus on my computer, I think I'm finally back in the swing of things again!  I'm just now seeing this thread, which says how long it's been since I've checked the group RP wanted board!  Lol.

Zaer Darkwail

There is spots open for Brides of Envy (my demon) and Sloth. But we lack also a demon for sloth.

Swordsman18

Username: Swordsman18
Your characters name: Trent Erickson
Title: Demon of Sloth
Personality: A man of inaction, he is the type of person who only give their opinion or even cares about something if it is absolutely necessary. Otherwise he pays attention to things that allow him to relax and are not work in any real form.
Bio: Trent was brilliant yet the laziest person on the planet, most believe that he would be one of those Nobel Prize winners if he actually every got focused enough to do it. But of course he doesn't and probably never will for his disposition is to do the least possible in nearly every aspect except one, video games for it allows his brain to go off and his instincts to just take over to pilot him to victory. Due just the sheer amount of time that he has spent with various different controllers in his hand, he is a pro at it and earns copious amounts of funds for partaking in tournaments that he is kind of dragged along to by his team. But there is nothing done with it even if it doubles in size about every two years. All his funds go to paying for his maintenance of life expenses and buying games and such.

This is how he has spent his time on Earth, virtually forgetting about his bride and that there was even a deal to begin with. All he really cares about is hanging at his apartment, playing games, and just being generally lazy only doing the things he needs to live outside of games and support their continued use.

On's+Off's: No vore/gore, bathroom play, mutilation, or soul stealing. I am good with all else.
Your true form:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide