Seeking Anime Black Butler SL

Started by imaginationpen, April 12, 2011, 07:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imaginationpen

Ok so... a former RP partner of mine got my amped up on this story and then all the sudden became uninterested, but left me hooked! If anyone knows of/likes this anime, I'd really like to find a partner to play Sebastian. I could either play Ciel, or a character I created to be similar to Ciel, named Benjiman. I'd love to play this with someone!
And for those of you who do not know what Black Butler is, but may be interested... here is a picture of the pairing I'm searching for:

This is Ciel, who I would play.

This is Sebastian, ... in human form.
This partnership is of course (MxM). I'd like story/plot over sex, and since I am not yet a member that would be ideal, haha. Anyone interested? <3
plots + current + o/o

Andais

imaginationpen

Yesss!! a reply!! haha. I love this show too!
would you be interested in playing at all? if not, that's fine :P
plots + current + o/o

The Evermaster

I was dragged here by the word anime and even if I do not know this show, so for now I'll skip the offer I may counsel you to check the manga "Orchestre Royal ddel Guignols" by Kaori Yuki if you do not already know it.
The art is very similar to that of the image posted here and I suppose even the genre: Orchestre Royal talks about a plague that transform people in dolls (quite similar to the usual zombie apocalypse) who could be destroyed by certain sacred tunes. The whole settings is pretty baroque and while the manga is still running it should hardly reach 10 volumes so it would not be a great expense.

imaginationpen

Evermaster, thank you for stopping by! This definately sounds like an anime I would be into! Usually I do not watch anime, besides Wolf's Rain, but I did look into this one and got hooked!  :-[ I will try to look up "Orchestre Royal ddel Guignols" soon. I would suggest that you look up this anime, Black Butler, if you have not seen it yet - all of the episodes from season 1 (i think) are on Hulu (dubbed and subbed). If you find you are interested in the anime, I'll always be here to play it :3 !!
plots + current + o/o

Andais

I would be interested! So you just need a Sebastien?

imaginationpen

yes, and i would play ciel or some form of ciel. we could iron out the details. We could either double play other servants/people if you'd like. i prefer 1 on 1 RPs and don't mind to double play.
plots + current + o/o

SinClaire

Sebastian-sama <3 *¬*

Erm, yeah. Had to go fangirl over this XD

Best of luck finding a partner, and have fun!

imaginationpen

Haha! :P too funny sinclaire! <3 Thank you.
plots + current + o/o