The after-school girl's club (Not accepting new players, sorry).

Started by Chrystal, January 19, 2013, 03:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Yay, twins!

By the way Star, I love the way your game and mine are developing along similar but different lines!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Mysterica

Well now doesn't it just feel nice to play the host for someone who pays attention to details Branwen?

Branwen

Quote from: Mysterica on January 22, 2013, 06:04:17 PM
Well now doesn't it just feel nice to play the host for someone who pays attention to details Branwen?
It does!  It makes me so very proud of her.  Perhaps I'll take her shopping.

Sanai

What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Mysterica

I certainly can't speak for her, but I would be willing to bet that Branwen would indeed still very much be willing to have a daughter in addition to just being a host mom.  That is assuming you don't mind having to share her a bit with Adriaana.

Angel Fire

Hi everyone.  Glad to see a LOT of you here!  If you all were wondering who the person playing Stargirl's twin sister is, here I am!  My Bio will come shortly after this post.  Again, I am very happy to see most of you again and for those that I have not met yet...

Hiyas, Glad to meet you! *Hugs to everyone*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Angel Fire

Player: Angel Fire
Player hard limits: Scat, Vore, Gore, Excessive whipping, Excessive torture
Player Squick-points: Seeing a needle being inserted into someone's skin

Image:
http://www.tom-waugh.com/pics/twins/template.html
She is the girl with the golden chain and the birthmark on her right cheek

Name: Jennifer Neumann
Height: 5' 3" (160 cm)
Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)

Orientation: Lesbian
Role: Twin Daughter - Switch

Likes: Getting sweet attention, Being involved in activities, Talking with friends, Being with her twin sister
Dislikes: Neglect, Talking about the divorce of her parents, Being told to change her ways, Sudden changes in plans

Relationships: Paulette Neumann (Mother, Bi Dom), Jessica Neumann (Twin sister, Straight Sub)

Personality: Jennifer, or Jenny as she is called by people close to her is very outgoing and  at times, can be assertive given the situation.  Her emotions can be easily swayed by the events that are happening around her.  One moment, she can be very happy and willing to do almost anything within her limits but if something bad happens close to her, she tends to fall into a corner,.  She wants to get rid of all of the bad elements in her life, especially talking about the divorce between her Mommy and Daddy.  She wants to imagine the divorce never happened but in reality, she knows now that she leads two separate lives... one with her Daddy and one with her Mommy.  The only constant that has been in her life is her twin sister Jessica.  She will protect Jessica to the ends of the earth from any harm.  Though Jenny likes other girls, Jessy is special to her as she will not have sex with her but she is like a guardian angel to her twin sister.  To her, Jessy is the Yin to her own Yang.  Jenny is a little more smarter than her twin sister as seems to come up with ideas at an instant.

History: Born just 18 minutes after her twin sister, Jessy, Jenny was a free spirited and almost rambunctious girl when she was a toddler.  Always curious and getting into trouble, Jenny was the one that was always to blame for any misdeeds, even when her older sister got herself into trouble.  She was usually the one to take the blame for both of their misdeeds as she thought that Jessy was the the one that her parents cherished the most.  She reveled in the "bad girl" role as that gave her the attention that she loved... though not always in a good way.  Everything changed when the twins were 10 years old as Paulette and her Daddy divorced.  She could not quite understand why they divorced at the time but she understood the reasons.  As the twins were told, Mark Neumann was an old fashioned type of guy who liked his wife, Paulette, to stay at home and be the perfect housewife, but he just could not deal with Paulette's mood swings.  Between the excessive spending of his wife, His wife wanting to actually go out and teach again and some of the arguments that they had, Mark thought that those reasons were enough to let them go their separate ways.  During this period of the divorce happening, Jenny felt like she could not really connect with anyone except for her "big" sister.  Being with Jessy was a blessing for Jenny as she felt that she could tell Jessy ANYTHING about her life.  Jenny left no secrets to her Twin Sister as her sister seemed to be her rock through the tough times in her sister's own special way.  She is looking forward to spending more time with Mommy now.  Jenny could not be more excited about the surprise that is yet to come.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Branwen

Quote from: Sanai on January 22, 2013, 09:25:18 PM
still need a daughter?

Hello, Sanai.  Chrystal is the game owner and the one to answer that question.  I bet she'll be along directly to talk to you about it.  I'd be happy to play your character's mother if need be or desired.

Hello, Angel Fire!  I was certainly confused as to who the other player of the twins was.  Thank you for coming in and clearing things up for me.  Your background is very well done and I like the protective role you've set up.  That's very cute, the little sister taking care of the big sister.  By all of 18 minutes.  :)

There's so much creativity here.  It's wonderful.

microskirtgirl

Hey Chrystal - its been a while.  I sorta got diverted and lack of time.  I struggled with the last group RP I tried - but I'd like to give this a go if you'll have me.  I'm sure you know what role I will play :)  Stephie xxxx
Cover me in honey and feed me to the hummingbirds

Things that make me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Ons and Offs UPDATED 31/0810

Angel Fire

Thanks, Branwen! *Smiles* Stargirl did help to inspire me to create Jenny the way that I did so some of the credit goes to her.

Chrystal

*pokes Bran*

Riiiight...... I'm here. Some of us have day jobs, y'know, and then there's the whole time-zone thing?

Quote from: Sanai on January 22, 2013, 09:25:18 PM
still need a daughter?

A daughter. Bran's character Monica Hemmill could still use a daughter, yes. Bran I think she was asking you, but thanks for deferring to me. If the two of you want to work it out, go ahead.

Quote from: Angel Fire on January 22, 2013, 11:50:28 PM
Hi everyone.  Glad to see a LOT of you here!  If you all were wondering who the person playing Stargirl's twin sister is, here I am!  My Bio will come shortly after this post.  Again, I am very happy to see most of you again and for those that I have not met yet...

Hiyas, Glad to meet you! *Hugs to everyone*

Hi Angel. We've met before, somewhere, I think? Either that or I've seen you around...

I have a couple of issues with the character history, and I would have preferred to be involved in the discussion... After all, you have effectively god-moded my character's back-story! But I will take this up in a PM to you and Star.

If we can resolve these issues, then I'm sure I will be able to approve the character(s)

Quote from: microskirtgirl on January 23, 2013, 05:14:34 AM
Hey Chrystal - its been a while.  I sorta got diverted and lack of time.  I struggled with the last group RP I tried - but I'd like to give this a go if you'll have me.  I'm sure you know what role I will play :)  Stephie xxxx

*GLOMP* Hey you! I've missed you. Welcome back!

I'm going to close the membership now.

Everyone who has expressed an interest is still welcome to create a character, but I am not accepting any more players unless everyone drops out...

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

The OOC thread is now up...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=163683.0

Players yet to post a character, please post them here first, for aproval?

Sanai

I am having a hard time choosing a picture!
Thoughts?
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Or if anyone knows any other good pics :) Will post the bio once I decide.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Branwen

I like the first one.  She could easily be taken for Monica's daughter.  But the second one is fine too if the wild child look is something you're going for.  Just so long as she picks up her room. (:

Rachubka

Player: Rachubka
Player hard limits: Scat, vore, gore, mutilation, death, all the typical nasties.
Player Squick-points: More or less the same as above... I won't stop you but like, tag it or something! :P

Name: Samantha 'Sam' Reidy
Hair Colour: Blond
Eye Colour: Pale Blue
Height: 5'3", 163 cm
Weight: 118 lbs, 53.5 kgs

Orientation: Straight/Virgin (Dated boys, kissed boys, brought boys to full attention, nothing more!)
Role: Submissive

Like: Cheap jewellery, nail polish, volleyball, mid-size dogs, milkshakes
Dislikes: Fast food, arrogant, ungrateful, and/or rude people, idle chatter

Relationships: None

Personality: Sam could never be placed in a single group in school. She had that little bit of everything that made her fit in with her peers, but was especially humble, which made it practically impossible for her to alienate anyone. She's not overly studious, far more focused on her image and fitness than math functions or scientific equations, but she wouldn't dare skip a class. In all, Sam is a very kind, carefree girl, who is just hoping to finish high school, move on to college and find her dream job - she's just not going to do all the work ahead of time.

History: Sam was brought up in a decent enough home. A single child in a comfortable living situation all the way through school. She discovered sex at a fairly young age and given her natural features, has been in the dating world for quite some time as well. It has been exclusively boys at this point, never once even considered as much as kissing another girl. Being rather naive and innocent when it came to high school discipline and politics, Sam usually did her best to avoid making trouble with her teachers or principal. Only once was she plotted on the Mrs. Neumann's radar, after she had failed to return from lunch break on time thanks to a heated make out session with a member of the boys' soccer team in the parking lot.

Sorry it took so long! Also sorry to use a picture set from another RP I just recently joined, but am far too lazy to scour my albums for another fitting girl. :O

Chrystal

Quote from: Branwen on January 24, 2013, 05:12:55 AM
I like the first one.  She could easily be taken for Monica's daughter.  But the second one is fine too if the wild child look is something you're going for.  Just so long as she picks up her room. (:

I agree....

And in case you choose the second one...

I'm pretty sure that's the same girl.

I think we need a couple of D teenagers. I'm going to have a look see who is what and do a table....

PlayerCharacterDomme or SubRelationships
Branwen Monica Hemmill Domme Fostering Adriaana Vos, Mother to (TBC)
Chrystal Paulette Neumann Domme Mother to Jessica & Jennifer Neumann
Geeklet Danielle Chambers Sub None
Esseria Andrea Eriksen Unsure but looks D None
Mysterica Adriaana Vos Sub Staying with Monica
Angel Fire Jennifer Neumann Switch Daughter of Paulette, sister of Jessica
Rachubka Samantha 'Sam' Reidy Sub None
stargirl ? Jessica Neumann ?? Daughter of Paulette, Sister of Jennifer
Kimera ? Sub? ?
Sanai ? ? Daughter to Monica
Microskirtgirl ? Sub??

So,  yeah... We don't actually have any "existing" dominant girls... Actually switch would be more useful, because then they'd be sub to the adults but Domme to the subs...

Any takers?

Chrystal

Quote from: Rachubka on January 24, 2013, 09:13:05 AM
Player: Rachubka

Name: Samantha 'Sam' Reidy

Sorry it took so long! Also sorry to use a picture set from another RP I just recently joined, but am far too lazy to scour my albums for another fitting girl. :O

Oops, almost forgot...

Very nice character. I take it she is going to be duped into attending the club by a friend?

Assuming we get any Dominant characters, that is...

Character is approved.

Kimera

I was thinking of a submissive character, but dominant to other students (switch) might be fun.

stargirl

Player: stargirl
Player hard limits: None that I can remember now.
Player Squick-points: Same as above.

Name: Jessica "Jessy" Neumann
Height: 5' 3" (160 cm)
Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)

Orientation: Straight
Role: Submissive

Like: Being with her twin sister, Music, Good book, Chocolate.
Dislikes: Strangers, Crowded Places, Noise, Rude People.

Relationships: Paulette Neumann (Mother, Bi Dom), Jennifer Neumann (Twin sister, Lesbian Switcher)

Personality: Jessy is a quiet and shy girl. She loves books and fantasy. She also has some of the best grades at school. But she is not good around to people. She likes more to be alone or around her sister, who she trusts more than anyone. If people talk loud to her or are rude she will easy cower down and agree, just to make it stop. Other than that, she is a happy girl and friendly and always prone to help other. She has a big heart.

History: Born just 18 minutes before her twin sister, Jenny, Jessy was a such a quiet girl when she was a toddler.  Always so calm and silent, her sister Jenny would be the one that was always to blame for any misdeeds, even if sometimes it has really her who did it.  Being so lovely and sweet little girl, it was easy to take parent attention from her sister.  She reveled in the "good girl" role as that was her natural place on earth.  Everything changed when the twins were 10 years old as Paulette and her Daddy divorced.  She could not quite understand why they divorced at the time but she understood the reasons.  That just made Jessy to get the most quiet and closed into her small world, where just her sister has the key. Anyway, she is very good at school. Maybe because she is also afraid of her strict mother, maybe because she just loves books as they make no noise. She trusts her sister and like to help her when she can. She know that her sister will soon get a boyfriend and be more away from her, but she thinks that it is the natural. She don't know her sister actually likes girls.

Chrystal

Nice, star.

I like the slight changes from Angel's history.

I'm posting approved characters to the OOC thread. Do you think Angel would mind if I copied her character and changed the history to match yours, or should I wait until she comes back on?

stargirl

I think her story already matches mine. I just changed characters.

Geeklet

stargirl

Branwen