Paradise Camp (REDUX) - Openings Available - SLGBTI friendly

Started by King Serperior, April 30, 2014, 05:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justme4386

Quote from: King Serperior on May 06, 2014, 05:14:55 PM
Everything looks good, justme, but I ask that you put the link in where it says to.  It'll make things easier when the game gets underway.  Thanks!
Sorry  :-[ I just didn't realize that it said link. Oops, sorry. Fixed the O/O link another I missed?

Love,
Me
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

MelisaArtemis

Hmm... I think we have enough members to start things off for now?

King Serperior

@ Esmeralgirl:  Accepted

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on May 08, 2014, 02:04:22 AM
Hmm... I think we have enough members to start things off for now?
Well, with Es being accepted, we have just two guys and 5 girls.  I would like to wait until we have a couple more guys show up before starting.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Esmeralgirl

MelisaArtemis

justme4386

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on May 08, 2014, 08:30:58 AM
add another pic for my character that seem relevant :P
Not just relevant, but tempting. :D

Quote from: King Serperior on May 08, 2014, 03:59:30 AM
I would like to wait until we have a couple more guys show up before starting.
Should we advertise? You know, order some plane to buzz around town with a huge banner behind it?

Oh and I updated mine with another picture too - not that relevant, I think...  ;)

Love,
Me
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

King Serperior

Announcement

Okay, as soon as we have at least 2 more guys join, I'll set up an OOC.  I'll wait a day or so before opening the IC to give others time to join.

With that said, I plan to find a way to get others to share tents somehow, IC, if no one finds someone to share with. 

Es, would you mind sharing a tent with Angela?  After all, Angela is an amateur artist  :)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Esmeralgirl

Quote from: King Serperior on May 08, 2014, 09:31:35 PM
Announcement

Es, would you mind sharing a tent with Angela?  After all, Angela is an amateur artist  :)

Sure, I don't mind. Angela can share her tent with my character :-)

justme4386

Quote from: King Serperior on May 08, 2014, 09:31:35 PM
I plan to find a way to get others to share tents somehow, IC, if no one finds someone to share with.

I was going to keep this for the OOC thread, but regarding the tent situation:
We could have some bad rains or a storm come through. Unless I find a boy-friend to play scenario 2 with me, I'd be willing to have my tent get blown down and slip on over to somebody else...  O:)

Love,
Me

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

King Serperior

Quote from: justme4386 on May 09, 2014, 02:16:40 PM
I was going to keep this for the OOC thread, but regarding the tent situation:
We could have some bad rains or a storm come through. Unless I find a boy-friend to play scenario 2 with me, I'd be willing to have my tent get blown down and slip on over to somebody else...  O:)

Love,
Me
Well, justme, this is a private island where this game is taking place   ;)  There are bound to be storms and some people may not have set up their tents just right   ::)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Empyrean

justme4386

Quote from: King Serperior on May 09, 2014, 02:20:14 PM
Well, justme, this is a private island where this game is taking place   ;)  There are bound to be storms and some people may not have set up their tents just right   ::)
Oh goodie... this will be fun... *clapping hands*

Might have to pitch and tune my profile again, coming to think of it...

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

King Serperior

Okay, we've waited long enough.  Here's the OOC. Come and read the rules and whatnot.   Have some fun and socialize.  Not feeling 100% at the moment, but I'll be getting the Character Thread up. 

Come on, guys!  We have just two of you and Five lovely, naked girls!  Do you want these two to start a harem?  O_O

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

agentlemanwithadream

NSFW
Player Name: agentlemanwithadream
Name: Charles 'Chuck' Winston
Physical Gender: Male
Apparent gender: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Dominance: Switch
Profession: Mid-Level Marketing Executive

Personality: Chuck considers himself to be a pretty laid back, although admittedly semi-conservative. Not conservative in a way that would be judgemental but in a way that he simply wouldn't engage in it. Charles loves a good joke and a good drink. He considers himself to be friendly and has an open mind about this whole nudist camp idea.

Why are they here: Six months ago, he worked for a small Trump owned company where he had incredible success selling relatively useless goods to people who didn't need them. He was aggressively recruited by Fleshlight to sell new Fleshlight models to happy couples. Chuck had to admit, it was an amazingly stupid product, it was basically a reusable Fleshlight condom, but the money that they offered was more than enough for him to take the job. Once he met his supervisors, they labelled him a square and immediately decided to send him to The Paradise Camp Site. His objective, learn to relax and to be more comfortable with himself. Would it happen? Hard to say.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: Over 18

Sharing with: Anyone that is available

Tent/Trailer/Motorhome: Tent
size of above (sleeps x): 2
Electric hook-up: None

Car/Method of transport (if applicable): 2008 BMW 330i

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): Same
Player Ons/Offs (link): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=172831.msg8152985#msg8152985

King Serperior

Gentleman, accepted!

Okay, that means that we have 5 gals and 3 guys! 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

BlackLightning

I... got a question.... does my character photo has to be naked or does topless will do? just curious, I know that the setting is a nude camp but I thought I should ask just to be safe.

King Serperior

Quote from: BlackLightning on May 19, 2014, 08:31:17 AM
I... got a question.... does my character photo has to be naked or does topless will do? just curious, I know that the setting is a nude camp but I thought I should ask just to be safe.
Your character photo has to be naked.  That is why the Character Sheet has spoiler tags   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

BlackLightning

fair enough I guess.... o well. 1 character coming right up.

NSFW
Player Name: BlackLightning
Name: Ryuuga Izumi
Sexuality: Hetero
Dominance: Dominant
Profession: He runs his own car workshop and garage. He is also a pretty regularly known street racer though only locally.

Personality: Ryuuga has very calm personality, almost aloof, in fact. On the other hand though, he doesn't hesitate to help others if he is in position to do so. Though he isn't an active nudist, he doesn't mind joining the lifestyle once in a while though only few and far in between. He's also quite protective of his family, in particular, his younger sister. The relationship between them is... very close to put it simply.

Why are they here: Ryuuga was told by his father about their plan to put Mizuki at the camp and immediately offers to accompany her. While he agrees with his parents though that the place might be their best bet on curing the girl of her self-esteem problem, having been taken there by his parents himself years ago, he knows how hard it would be for first timers and hope that being there would lessen the tension for his shy younger sister. That and he thought that this might be a good chance to see her again after separated for so long since he lives independently years ago.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: Over 18

Sharing with: Mizuki Izumi

Tent/Trailer: Tent
size of above (sleeps x): 2 - 3 people side by side.
Electric hook-up: Yes

Car/Method of transport (if applicable): He drive a customized and race tuned black Subaru Imprezza WRX Sti.

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): Minor Watersport, pet play, slavery, incest, light bondage
Player Ons/Offs (link): https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=30826

King Serperior

Things are looking good, Lightning, but I would like to make a few suggestions:

Can you expand on his personality and reasons for being at the Camp?  Also, regarding his profession:  Perhaps something a little less....professional?  Not saying that there will likely be some professionals who appear at Paradise, but for the most part, the people who come here are more ordinary.  Perhaps just being a sports trainer in his home town and maybe races cars at local events? 

Sorry if this is nit-picking a little, but the game is mostly fairly ordinary people wanting to get away from the norms of society.  Thanks   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Dirtythesnapper

NSFW
Player Name: Dirtythesnapper
Name: James Kurtis
Sexuality: Likes feminine people
Dominance: Switch, mostly Dom
Profession: Biochemist
Personality: Has always been somewhat shy to those who don't know him. Keeps to himself and lives his own life. It is not until you get into his circle of friends that the real James shows himself. A mixture of sarcasm and human computer, although James may not be the life of a party, that will not stop him from contributing to it. He has a hard time saying no to friends when it comes to them needing help and is loyal and even protective of those he cares about.

Why are they here: Although his personality may make him a good friend, the shy aspect has left him in the doldrums relationship wise. He is hoping that by going to a camp like this, where the literal barriers are dropped between people, that he can drop his own emotional barriers and become close to more people.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: N/A

Sharing with: Open

Tent/Trailer: Tent (plot 57?)
size of above (sleeps x): 2-3 People
Electric hook-up: No

Car/Method of transport (if applicable): Nissan Xterra

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): Is ok with men, but always as top
Player Ons/Offs (link): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=203994.0
True justice is quite simply the will of the Emperor.

BlackLightning

King Serperior

@ Lighting:  Looks good, come join the OOC, read the rules, and say hi. 

@ Snapper:  Looks good as well.  Come join the OOC (link above) and say hello.  As for your pitch, see if anyone wants to share  :)

@loislanekent:  Not sure what you meant by quoting that, but I assume you are interested in joining?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

justme4386

I can only encourage people to join... it seems like a really fun crowd so far... :D

Love,
Me

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

MissFire

How many guys and girls are there in this at the moment? Is there room for another female?
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi